The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Is this where the scorned come to whine? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125468)

zeek 04-10-2021 9:25pm

Is this where the scorned come to whine?

Damn...been a long long time since I visited here....:)

DAB 04-10-2021 9:31pm

Whine away

Anjdog2003 04-10-2021 9:35pm

:hat:

Millenium Vette 04-10-2021 9:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 1872594)
Damn...been a long long time since I visited here....:)

You banned over there bro?

BOTY 04-10-2021 9:41pm

:confused5:

zeek 04-10-2021 9:46pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millenium Vette (Post 1872598)
You banned over there bro?

Yep....Been there for over 15 years with out ever being banned. Just got banned for the second time in less than a month. First time I could maybe see it cause I got on a No0b pretty bad. But this time it was for calling out a seller as a scammer. Hell, I even reported the post before being banned. Must be some new woke assholes in charge over there now.....:yesnod:

BOTY 04-10-2021 9:50pm

:kick: yep.

IB4TL 04-10-2021 10:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 1872600)
Yep....Been there for over 15 years with out ever being banned. Just got banned for the second time in less than a month. First time I could maybe see it cause I got on a No0b pretty bad. But this time it was for calling out a seller as a scammer. Hell, I even reported the post before being banned. Must be some new woke assholes in charge over there now.....:yesnod:

I forget who but someone else had an issue with a seller and got banned 🤯

I'm not banned now but I did get banned before as they removed my Trump avatar and I made a comment about it and off to camp I went

zeek 04-10-2021 10:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by IB4TL (Post 1872604)
I forget who but someone else had an issue with a seller and got banned 🤯

I'm not banned now but I did get banned before as they removed my Trump avatar and I made a comment about it and off to camp I went

I guess I broke some rule about calling out a scammer. Some dipshit had a C7 torch red rear quarter panel for sale. I made an offer that he didnt take, then offered to give full asking price. The seller lives less than an hour away from me so I asked when I could pick it up. He said shipping was 80 bucks. I said I would be willing to meet up in a safe place of his choosing. Seller said nope only will sell with shipping charge. I reported it but also called him a scammer on his thread which apparently is what got me banned. Sad part is, I dont even need the part...but price was decent so figured what the hell...would look good hanging in the garage.....:yesnod:

Steve_R 04-10-2021 10:27pm

Welcome No0b. Stick around, no idiotic moderation here - and we have an NSFW Babes Pics forum. :seasix:

zeek 04-10-2021 10:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1872608)
Welcome No0b. Stick around, no idiotic moderation here - and we have an NSFW Babes Pics forum. :seasix:

I think Im gonna like it here.....first ban was questionable, but I went along with it....this second one was complete bullshit. Plus I never realized that there is no way to dispute it....oh well....watchya gonna do....:confused5:

Aerovette 04-10-2021 10:59pm

CFOT - Cancel Forum, One-sided Topics

Norm 04-10-2021 11:00pm

I think all the moderators there had PC/woke training classes because the vendors were bitching of how uncouth its members were, that's my take, why else.

IB4TL 04-10-2021 11:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 1872611)
I think Im gonna like it here.....first ban was questionable, but I went along with it....this second one was complete bullshit. Plus I never realized that there is no way to dispute it....oh well....watchya gonna do....:confused5:

I like it here as it's normal....just needs more traffic.

Millenium Vette 04-10-2021 11:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 1872600)

Yeah, right after I posted that I went on over and read your post history to see what was going on. It didn't show the last part about you calling out a scammer, but it makes sense now. Or it doesn't.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 1872605)
I guess I broke some rule about calling out a scammer. Some dipshit had a C7 torch red rear quarter panel for sale. I made an offer that he didnt take, then offered to give full asking price. The seller lives less than an hour away from me so I asked when I could pick it up. He said shipping was 80 bucks. I said I would be willing to meet up in a safe place of his choosing. Seller said nope only will sell with shipping charge. I reported it but also called him a scammer on his thread which apparently is what got me banned. Sad part is, I dont even need the part...but price was decent so figured what the hell...would look good hanging in the garage.....:yesnod:

Well, you are a shady character so I can understand that. :D

What a load of shit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 1872611)

You are a bragging prick :D so I think you can singlehandedly liven this place up. :)

In all seriousness, I have always enjoyed your projects and threads and how you have never let the detractors bother you. Stick around and post up what's going on, it's what this place needs. :seasix:

:cert:

DAB 04-11-2021 7:12am

I don’t have any parts to sell, but I’ll take $80 for shipping.

:dance:

:DAB:

Vandelay Industries 04-11-2021 7:21am

All the best, :yesnod:

zeek 04-11-2021 8:42am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millenium Vette (Post 1872623)
Yeah, right after I posted that I went on over and read your post history to see what was going on. It didn't show the last part about you calling out a scammer, but it makes sense now. Or it doesn't.......

I was sent an email from one of them that my post about scamming would be removed. I guess they did...:yesnod:

Quote:

Well, you are a shady character so I can understand that. :D

What a load of shit.

True...never trust a cop.....:D

Quote:

You are a bragging prick :D so I think you can singlehandedly liven this place up. :)

In all seriousness, I have always enjoyed your projects and threads and how you have never let the detractors bother you. Stick around and post up what's going on, it's what this place needs. :seasix:

:cert:

Thanks....I think....:seasix:

Mike Mercury 04-11-2021 8:47am

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2e/c4...d5da57c146.jpg

zeek 04-11-2021 8:50am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1872652)

Oh shit....dont get me started on that Commie whore bitch....:mad:

EDIT: Oh ****....can you say shit n here? Damn......