The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Full Figure Gals (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47296)

DukeAllen 02-12-2013 12:23am

ok now I need eyebleach
http://f1.pepst.com/c/37451E/377416/...4000_0_1_0.jpg

War Eagle ZO6 02-12-2013 8:29am

Fat girls need lovin' too.
:yesnod::yesnod:
That is what dildos are for.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Giraffe (He/Him) 02-12-2013 8:41am

Quote:

Originally Posted by War Eagle ZO6 (Post 883236)

Uh-oh.
:leaving:
:D

snide 02-12-2013 8:43am

Quote:

Originally Posted by War Dildo ZO6 (Post 883236)

:leaving:

kingpin 02-12-2013 9:48am

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxAg (Post 883233)
Kate is a beautiful female. No doubt about that.

I can't think of one woman on this planet who is "oh my gawd hot".

The vast majority are "hot" in their own way (physically, mentally, emotionally...).

And if you have to ask what you're left with if you get rid of her boobs then I think you might want to go ahead and start hitting for the other team. Homo. :slap: :D

That's a very Liberal way of putting your thought down. :lol:
Let's not bullshit, no one is talking personality here. We are all being shallow Halls and it only has to do with what we are looking at.
I doubt very much anyone here has sat down with any of these women to get to know their inner creature.

If you don't think any one person you have met or seen whether on tv or in person was absolutely gorgeous then I think you have some ego issues.
Again you're texan so it goes with the territory. :D

BTW: Phuck opinion you're wrong and I'm right! :rofl:

RedLS1GTO 02-12-2013 10:12am

There is a difference between "full figured" and overweight.

This girl is "full figured" and smoking hot. She is by no means a skinny twig. She has hips, I'm sure she has a substantial booty, but she still has tone and definition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MEANZ06 (Post 882368)

This IMHO is simply overweight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MEANZ06 (Post 882361)

Broken Wind 02-12-2013 10:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 883318)
This girl is "full figured" and smoking hot. She is by no means a skinny twig. She has hips, I'm sure she has a substantial booty, but she still has tone and definition.

That's what I call a starter ass. It will get upscaled over time. :datawiz:

DukeAllen 02-12-2013 11:04am

Quote:

Originally Posted by War Eagle ZO6 (Post 883236)

Any of these lovely ladies could use me as a dildo anytime:dance:

RedLS1GTO 02-12-2013 11:14am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Wind (Post 883353)
That's what I call a starter ass. It will get upscaled over time. :datawiz:

True. In 5 years, I'm guessing she might be in trouble, but as of when that picture was taken... :hump:

LilRedCorvette 02-12-2013 1:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by tshirts and jeans (Post 882657)
maybe if most of our men were hot lean, six pack ab studs then we would have more inspiration to not be quite so pudgy...:kick:

I dunno...I do the best I can with diet/exercise for myself. If the opposite sex enjoys the view, then great :seasix: but that's not why I do it. I have a 'no stretchy-pants' rule and wear jeans/fitted pants every day, so I that I don't slack off (no pun intended :D), because I feel great when I fit in my 'skinny jeans'. :hurray:

I have health problems that I have absolutely NO control over and just have to deal with for the rest of my life, but this part I CAN do something about, so I will. :yesnod:

And I'm glad to see pics of 'real' women in this thread (not skeleton clothes-hangers)...Tyra Banks was a size 6 when she modeled for VS and looked good/healthy. I'm a size 6 petite (the under 5'4" version), but now Tyra and I would be considered 'plus-sized' by the modeling world, which is currently filled with size 0-2s. :rofl: :bs:

I say gals should rock what they have, and :kick: the haters. :seasix:

island14 02-12-2013 1:26pm

Roseanne Barr Bikini Google search

http://silencedmajority.blogs.com/si...8/roseanne.jpg

kingpin 02-12-2013 1:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilRedCorvette (Post 883495)
I dunno...I do the best I can with diet/exercise for myself. If the opposite sex enjoys the view, then great :seasix: but that's not why I do it. I have a 'no stretchy-pants' rule and wear jeans/fitted pants every day, so I that I don't slack off (no pun intended :D), because I feel great when I fit in my 'skinny jeans'. :hurray:

I have health problems that I have absolutely NO control over and just have to deal with for the rest of my life, but this part I CAN do something about, so I will. :yesnod:

And I'm glad to see pics of 'real' women in this thread (not skeleton clothes-hangers)...Tyra Banks was a size 6 when she modeled for VS and looked good/healthy. I'm a size 6 petite (the under 5'4" version), but now Tyra and I would be considered 'plus-sized' by the modeling world, which is currently filled with size 0-2s. :rofl: :bs:

I agree 100% with you. :yesnod:

island14 02-12-2013 1:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilRedCorvette (Post 883495)

I always liked Rosanne, if she is anything in person like she was on her show, she would keep me laughing! :yesnod:

:cert:

LilRedCorvette 02-12-2013 1:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by island14 (Post 883512)
I always liked Rosanne, if she is anything in person like she was on her show, she would keep me laughing! :yesnod:

:cert:

I saw a few episodes of "Roseanne's Nuts" before it was canceled, and she and her BF Johnny Argent were very funny together...their senses of humor were a perfect match. :rofl:

island14 02-12-2013 1:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilRedCorvette (Post 883525)
I saw a few episodes of "Roseanne's Nuts" before it was canceled, and she and her BF Johnny Argent were very funny together...their senses of humor were a perfect match. :rofl:

I didn't get a chance to see that one, but always got a kick out of her TV hubby Dan, and the one daughter, Darlene was so dry and funny also.

http://whatireadbackthen.files.wordp...gift-63836.jpg

island14 02-12-2013 1:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxAg (Post 883532)
She used to be funny, long ago.

After her national anthem disgrace she can go eat crap.

I haven't heard that one, what happened? :island14: