The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   URGENT ---> Vette Barn Women and Birth Control Experts ---> Please step inside !!! (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9682)

Will 03-07-2011 10:47am

URGENT ---> Vette Barn Women and Birth Control Experts ---> Please step inside !!!

Query:

Suppose, hypothetically speaking of course, one were to purchase the so-called "morning after pills," crush a few up into powder, and dissolve them into a woman's morning cup of coffee.

Would this hamper their effectiveness at all?

Thanks in advance.

jaxgator 03-07-2011 10:52am

I don't know anything about that but what the hell happened to your BB's?

Broken Wind 03-07-2011 10:53am

If stomach acid doesn't affect efficacy, I can't imagine that coffee would.

Datawiz 03-07-2011 10:54am

clicky!

Will 03-07-2011 10:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxgator (Post 178837)
I don't know anything about that but what the hell happened to your BB's?

It's a rough economy out there brother.

See this thread for explanation.

Broken Wind 03-07-2011 10:57am

What if a woman takes them when the kids are teenagers? That would be recalling a message in Outlook. Cool.

Will 03-07-2011 10:58am

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxAg (Post 178836)
OK are you trying to kill a potential life or helping someone do it? :skep:

The hypothetical man in my hypothetical had hypothetical spur of the moment unprotected sex with his hypothetical wife, who is currently off the pill, and now the hypothetical man is kind of having a panic attack and generally freaking out.

ConstantChange 03-07-2011 10:59am

:waiting:

Meeko87 03-07-2011 11:00am

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/u...lcon_punch.jpg

thkauffman 03-07-2011 11:01am

Pics of hypothetical man's hypothetical wife?

jaxgator 03-07-2011 11:03am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will (Post 178850)
It's a rough economy out there brother.

See this thread for explanation.

Well hell. I saw that and even posted in it. I thought you might have lost them gambling or something along those lines.

Entropy 03-07-2011 11:05am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Wind (Post 178841)
If stomach acid doesn't affect efficacy, I can't imagine that coffee would.

:withstupid:

The only thing that *might* affect it, is exposure to oxygen, which wouldn't be all that long, since it's going straight to coffee and into said person.

Why can't he just talk with his partner and come to a consensus on this? I'm pretty sure this is on the same level as chloroform/roofies.

Will 03-07-2011 11:09am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Entropy (Post 178864)
:withstupid:

The only thing that *might* affect it, is exposure to oxygen, which wouldn't be all that long, since it's going straight to coffee and into said person.

Why can't he just talk with his partner and come to a consensus on this? I'm pretty sure this is on the same level as chloroform/roofies.

The hypothetical guy's wife is not as panicked as the hypothetical guy.

Also she is a Catholic. Not a phony American Catholic, a foreign-born devout Catholic. In fact, hypothetical guy once made a morning after pill suggestion in the past, which did not go quite how hypothetical guy thought it would - hypothetical catholic wife responded negatively and scolded hypothetical guy.

Entropy 03-07-2011 11:11am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will (Post 178866)
The hypothetical guy's wife is not as panicked as the hypothetical guy.

Also she is a Catholic. Not a phony American Catholic, a foreign-born devout Catholic. In fact, hypothetical guy once made a morning after pill suggestion in the past, which did not go quite how hypothetical guy thought it would - hypothetical catholic wife responded negatively and scolded hypothetical guy.

Your buddy is screwed.

If she finds out, she is going to cut his balls off.

I know I would have serious moral reservations about giving my wife pills without her knowledge.

Tell him to man up and deal with the consequences of his actions.

jaxgator 03-07-2011 11:16am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Entropy (Post 178869)
Your buddy is screwed.

I know I would have serious moral reservations about giving my wife pills without her knowledge.

:rofl: :rofl:

Will 03-07-2011 11:17am

Hypothetical guy is really in a panic here. :sadangel:

ConstantChange 03-07-2011 11:21am

Congratulations, dad! :cheers:

Gina 03-07-2011 11:23am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Entropy (Post 178869)
Your buddy is screwed.

:iagree:
This is really too f'd up to even respond too. But since it's "hypothetical" I will.:D

Maybe hypothetical man should think before he hypothetically acts. (Pre-coitus) If he doesn't, he needs to live with the hypothetical consequences.

Giving someone drugs without their knowledge is not only morally and ethically wrong in most people's eyes, but also illegal. Not even taking into account the lack of respect for hypothetical woman's religious beliefs. (But, your hypothetical situation did go off track when you said hypothetical woman was currently off BC Pills, yet is Catholic.)

Entropy 03-07-2011 11:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will (Post 178875)
Hypothetical guy is really in a panic here. :sadangel:

Start praying that she comes from a family that has a tough time conceiving. :angel: