The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Investment opportunities?? or ripoff?? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126564)

mrvette 08-10-2021 11:29am

Investment opportunities?? or ripoff??

Saw a email blurb/link to a long winded video, where Paul Mantilly? runs his mouth for about an hour.....talking about new battery tech set out of some research firm in Ca. that supposedly holds over 100 patents on some sore of nanotech graphite? powder that supposedly increases battery power/life over 25x as much as in current batteries like in TESLA......supposedly they charge ever much faster and can last 4000 miles.....which I think is BS......the flick shows a glass jar full of black powder they how a multi color office/lab of the company but no name or sign.....the colors are very ambitious for a corporate office....show offs......

anyone any clue as to watt outfit it is...???

:dance::confused5:

z06psi 08-10-2021 11:31am

Watt you blabbing about?

ZipZap 08-10-2021 11:47am

If there's an infomercial, it's probably already jumped the shark...

There are many tech companies looking at battery technologies. I wish I could determine which one was going to pay off.

And, BTW, I see watt you did there.

Vandelay Industries 08-10-2021 11:50am

Link to the email? :leaving:

mrvette 08-10-2021 11:59am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 1903673)

I try, copy/paste and the video link is long and boring....selling a subscription service to possible investors......lovely......just an effort on my part to see if anyone out in Ca./west coast regions have any clue as to the company name....

Paul Mampilly <[email protected]>
To:[email protected]
Tue, Aug 10 at 10:48 AM
Bold Profits Daily

Dear Loyal Reader,

Here’s me sitting on the front of my Tesla Model S…

Click here if you are unable to see the image.

I love this car, but in the next few months I believe it will be as obsolete as the Model T.

And in my new video, I reveal why and why it’s the biggest opportunity yet in electric vehicles (EV).

As you’re about to see, a former Tesla employee just released a brand-new innovation promising to make every EV out there instantly obsolete.

Some call this man “Employee No. 7.” Even the “Godfather of the EV Revolution.”

He created the first working Tesla battery.

Now he’s about to change everything again.

And it goes beyond cars … his new technology is rolling out to power 50 million homes and businesses, setting up a new market 10X bigger than EV’s — and you can buy in right away.

Click here for the full story.

Regards,

Paul Mampilly
Editor, Bold Profits Daily

(c) 2021 Banyan Hill Publishing. All Rights Reserved. Protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. This Newsletter may only be used pursuant to the subscription agreement. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution, (electronic or otherwise) in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Banyan Hill Publishing. P.O. Box 8378, Delray Beach, FL 33482. (TEL: 866-584-4096) Legal Notice

The mailbox associated with this email address is not monitored, so please do not reply.

Your feedback is very important to us so if you would like to contact us with a question or comment, please click here: http://banyanhill.com/contact-us

Remove your email from this list: Click here to Unsubscribe

The_Dude 08-10-2021 12:01pm

didn't read, but my spider sense says "ripoff"

Torqaholic 08-10-2021 12:07pm

Quote:

a multi color office/lab of the company but no name or sign.....the colors are very ambitious for a corporate office....show offs......

anyone any clue as to watt outfit it is...???

I'd guess faggotry.

Mike Mercury 08-10-2021 12:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 1903673)

:rofl: :funnier: :rofl:

Bill 08-10-2021 12:13pm

Gene,

Are you indeed a "loyal reader." or was this an unsolicited spam e-mail? If this was unsolicited, delete it and DO NOT click on any links or embeds in the e-mail.

Mike Mercury 08-10-2021 12:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1903657)
Watt you blabbing about?

Sila Nanotechnologies, aka Sila Nano

z06psi 08-10-2021 3:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1903693)

Watt?

mrvette 08-10-2021 4:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1903693)

I see all sorts of crap at various sites about IPO and the stock being worth in the 2 buck range today....and all sorts of predictions, but I can't find a stock price quote on it......tried about 1/2 dzn. sites...no go....WTF???

:issues:

VITE1 08-10-2021 5:17pm

https://www.livingmoreworkingless.com/paul-mampilly/