The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Bets on Louisville?? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123696)

69camfrk 09-23-2020 2:09pm

Bets on Louisville??

I guess I should break it down a little. Since the officer didn't get charged on the girl's death per se, I figured we could take bets on when the rioting starts. I'll go with fires and looting by 9:45 tonight.:seasix:

RedLS1GTO 09-23-2020 3:10pm

Glad I got out of that shithole.

They paid out $12 million for the criminal already. But why not burn some shit as a bonus.

Lakota 09-23-2020 3:34pm

Listened to the KY Attorney General give the details on the case on TV. He did an excellent job. Police DID knock and ID themself but no one answered. A civilian confirmed that he heard them . They broke in and the boyfriend:afrocool: took a shot at them and to me cause the problem.

That's why I'm anti gun causes more problem. Turned my weapons in to a Police buyout years ago and got $. Three workmates all great guys committed sucide with weapons.:sadangel:

Governor ready to deploy National Guard IF needed. I hope they are deployed near by and ready to roll.:shots: :kick: :issues:

mrvette 09-23-2020 3:37pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakota (Post 1808174)
Listened to the KY Attorney General give the details on the case on TV. He did an excellent job. Police DID knock and ID themself but no one answered. A civilian confirmed that he heard them . They broke in and the boyfriend:afrocool: took a shot at them and to me cause the problem. That's why I'm anti gun causes more problem. Turned my weapons in to a Police buyout years ago and got $.

Governor ready to deploy National Guard IF needed. I hope they are deployed near by and ready to roll.:shots: :kick: :issues:

That's ok, you need help HOW, and they are about 15 minits away.....minimum.......get REAL man....

:issues:

BOTY 09-23-2020 3:38pm

All riot geared up. :yesnod:

carlton_fritz 09-23-2020 3:41pm

Hopefully the police use live ammo again.

Cybercowboy 09-23-2020 3:41pm

Quote:

That's why I'm anti gun causes more problem. Turned my weapons in to a Police buyout years ago and got $.
oy

VatorMan 09-23-2020 3:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1808179)
oy

Hey, I make it well known that I’m armed and my neighbors aren’t. It like locking your car door, crooks take the easiest path.

z06psi 09-23-2020 9:07pm

No personal responsibility anymore.

BOTY 09-23-2020 9:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1808242)
No personal responsibility anymore.

There is some, but never sensationalized.

Giraffe (He/Him) 09-23-2020 9:30pm

Protesters are marching in St. Paul right this minute.

BOTY 09-23-2020 9:37pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 1808249)
Protesters are marching in St. Paul right this minute.

KY had their stuff pretty locked down. but they knew it was coming.

Bill 09-23-2020 9:45pm

Well, the night is young, so far only 2 Louisville cops shot tonight. Clearly, it's time to send in the secret weapon to help restore order:

https://media.thedonald.win/post/E0BuY8KJ.jpeg

Cybercowboy 09-23-2020 9:55pm

Kentucky used to be the last state I’d worry about turning commie.

BOTY 09-23-2020 9:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1808253)
Well, the night is young, so far only 2 Louisville cops shot tonight. Clearly, it's time to send in the secret weapon to help restore order:

Oh chit.

snide 09-24-2020 6:07am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1808253)

Seat 13C on a commuter jet is not First Class. :nono: :D

z06psi 09-24-2020 6:36am

Quote:

Listened to the KY Attorney General give the details on the case on TV. He did an excellent job. Police DID knock and ID themself but no one answered. A civilian confirmed that he heard them . They broke in and the boyfriend:afrocool: took a shot at them and to me cause the problem.

That's why I'm anti gun causes more problem. Turned my weapons in to a Police buyout years ago and got $. Three workmates all great guys committed sucide with weapons.:sadangel:

So you are Canada?

[emoji849]

6spdC6 09-24-2020 6:59am

Quote:

That's why I'm anti gun causes more problem.
Turned my weapons in to a Police buyout years ago and got $. Three workmates all great guys committed sucide with weapons.:sadangel:

So many ways out there to off yourself and you blame the gun.
One born every minute!

As for me, I live rural and it could easily be a 1/2 hour or longer time for police response, assuming I could even call out. (No cell service in area)

Hardluck 09-24-2020 7:37am

Yep turn your guns in, smart move!:seasix:

Strats-N-Vettes 09-24-2020 8:02am

Quote:

They broke in and the boyfriend:afrocool: took a shot at them and to me cause the problem.

That's why I'm anti gun causes more problem.

That's correct; anti gun causes more problems.