The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Really? A fear of brown people? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109825)

DJ_Critterus 07-03-2017 3:20pm

Really? A fear of brown people?

wow. just ****ing wow. I'd swear this was RIM from that other place who did the interview. He's just as stupid as this bitch is and has just as much white guilt.

Quote:

MSNBC contributor says 'fears of brown people' motivated Trump voters | Fox News

http://www.thenation.com/wp-content/..._walsh_300.jpg

MSNBC contributor says 'fears of brown people' motivated Trump voters
Published July 03, 2017
Fox News

The author of “What’s the Matter with White People?” may have found her answer: “fears of brown people.”

Joan Walsh, the National Affairs correspondent for The Nation and an MSNBC political analyst, used a weekend spot on MSNBC’s “AM Joy” to say “really good research” had essentially proven voters who cast a ballot for President Trump were simply racists.

“The really good research that’s taken place since the election shows that fear of a changing America is the number one factor that you can see drive really the divides, a white Trump voter from a white non-Trump voter, that it’s fears of brown people, fears of losing the majority,” Walsh said.

Walsh went on to suggest that Irish Catholic working class voters who chose Trump were no longer patriotic because they didn’t support the investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the presidential election – which has so far yielded no indictments nor hard evidence of Trump collusion.

“But you know what’s also sad to me is that this cohort, I wrote about my Irish Catholic working class family, this cohort used to be so patriotic, and so much America—love it or leave it, things that I didn’t like about it, but that was just so stirred by this country’s—what they perceived as its values and much of the same cohort is with Donald Trump—dismissing the Russia allegations, doing nothing to support the people who are trying to get answers, and I find this kind of relative, this relativity about well, you know, if my guy doesn’t think it’s important or if my guy might even be threatened by it, then I don’t care either,” Walsh said. “That is not patriotism. That is something else entirely.”

Here's my response to the article:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ.. the wielder of The Handle
"Really good research?" I bet that heffalump won't say where she pulled her data or who did the research. Fears of brown people, huh? No. We want less government, less wasting money on social engineering and those who don't contribute, and fiscal responsibility. We are tired of the fake news like this crap she is spouting and voted against the liberal agenda which has done nothing but harm the nation for the past decade or so. No, heffalump, it's not a fear of brown people. It's a rebuke of stupid policies and those who demand they be put in place. it's a rebuke of those who demand tolerance of everything yet whine, cry, make up fake news, demand impeachment when no proof of crimes have been committed, and riot when they don't get their way. Either grow up or grab your crayons and head to your safe space. Don't eat them or the paste.

Reading her quotes was difficult. I don't even think the Jive Translator from AIRPLANE! could help with that incoherrent babbling.

VITE1 07-03-2017 3:39pm

Scum bag.

To those who see everything as a racial issue they can't wrap thier head around the economics of their failed policy and must always make it about race and class.

MrPeabody 07-03-2017 3:44pm

Moderators, please change DJ's user name to Wielder of the Handle.:D

Cybercowboy 07-03-2017 3:55pm

Being patriotic doesn't mean you are easily led by the nose to believe the recently elected president somehow managed to collude with Russia to, I don't know, hack emails or something when all Russia needed to do in order to collude with Hillary was write a big fat check to the Clinton Foundation (which they had done a number of times already...) Actually being patriotic means you can sniff out the bullshit spread around by the mainstream media like angry chimps on crack.

DJ_Critterus 07-03-2017 4:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 1569258)

replace that Moose Curious tag that The Monk campaigned for.

Craig 07-03-2017 4:09pm

I'm not a Trump fan...but that's a lot of horse shit.

DAB 07-03-2017 4:28pm

well darn. they figured me out.

despite having many friends with skin way browner than me (i'm kind of peachy shaded), somehow these 'experts' were able, without ever talking to me, just by looking at me, to know what was in my heart on election day.

of course, if they are so damn smart, why didn't they see it coming and keep me from voting, or bring out more of their 'enlightened' crowd to vote?

good grief. :slap:

OddBall 07-03-2017 5:37pm

I have black co-workers that voted for Trump.

I don't know how I'm going to break it to them that they are white racists.

JRD77VET 07-03-2017 6:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1569276)
I have black co-workers that voted for Trump.

I don't know how I'm going to break it to them that they are white racists.

:rofl: You got to get video :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not fear of an "ethnic group" that folks voted for Trump. It was they were tired of the "I know what's best for you little people while I get something better" candidates.

Milton Fox 07-03-2017 6:58pm

Maybe ease them into the fear the brown people first...

Milton Fox 07-03-2017 7:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 1569258)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1569260)
replace that Moose Curious tag that The Monk campaigned for.

Maybe Wielder of the Curious Mooses Handle makes the most sense. :island14:

DJ_Critterus 07-05-2017 9:41am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milton Fox (Post 1569288)
Maybe Wielder of the Curious Mooses Handle makes the most sense. :island14:

See, this is why we can't have nice things and why you aren't on my Christmas Card list.

Back to the OP..... The white lady says there's a fear of brown people, yet she probably pulled the lever for Hildabeast..... who is pasty white. Odd, huh?

VITE1 07-05-2017 10:02am

I am not afraid of "Brown people" What I am disgusted with is the continued growth of the leaches in American society. From the Ghetto to the boardroom. More and more are putting their hands in MY pocket to solve thier mistake or improve thier bottom line.

DJ_Critterus 07-05-2017 10:58am

Quote:

Originally Posted by VITE1 (Post 1569542)
I am not afraid of "Brown people" What I am disgusted with is the continued growth of the leaches in American society. From the Ghetto to the boardroom. More and more are putting their hands in MY pocket to solve thier mistake or improve thier bottom line.

And they can't seem to take $10.00 or less of those hard earned ill-gotten gains to buy a ****ing belt!

04 commemorative 07-05-2017 11:33am

1 Attachment(s)
:eek:

DJ_Critterus 07-05-2017 11:35am

Jsut for good measure, can we get a video of Buckwheat singing the blues? I personally like "Oonah Panoonah" and "Lookin puh nub in aww da wong pwaces."

RedLS1GTO 07-05-2017 12:43pm

As far as I'm concerned the word "racist" has lost all meaning thanks to people like this stupid bitch (and everybody else who attributes it by default to every white person).

DJ_Critterus 07-05-2017 2:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 1569591)
As far as I'm concerned the word "racist" has lost all meaning thanks to people like this stupid bitch (and everybody else who attributes it by default to every white person).

I walked out of a class in college (American history 1865-present) when the black professor would only teach about slavery, racism, and stated that only white people can be racists. She claimed to be African, but we found out she was raised in a middle class neighborhood in Seattle. Regardless, we had a new professor the next time class was held. He was a white dude and actually taught history.

DAB 07-05-2017 2:47pm

when you are losing the debate, your last recourse is to call your opponent a "racist", and then hope he spends the remainder of the debate refuting that smear.