The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   [Welcome home] Come home, come home my son... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93672)

The_Dude 01-26-2016 2:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Red L98. (Post 1445055)
People used bust my balls all the time on CF, but there's a big difference in a little banter among the guys and underhanded cheap shots. That shit from repo crossed the line.

I didn't much read the recent new era UD threads because I really don't GAFF, so I don't know what went down, but I have a pretty good idea.

used to?

The_Dude 01-26-2016 2:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by War Eagle ZO6 (Post 1445056)
I got sent to camp too

:needcoffee:

didn't read

boracayjohnny 01-26-2016 2:34pm

Quote:

I got sent to camp too

:Jeff '79: Bullshiit.

island14 01-26-2016 2:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracayjohnny (Post 1445054)
I made a lengthy post but then erased it. I will say this, Tim, you are a good person as many here are already aware. You're the kind of person I wouldn't expect to call on for posting buffalo chips.

Not really sure what you meant by that but I'm taking it as a compliment.. :lol:

Your a good dood Johnny.. always liked yah.. always will..

:cert:

dwjz06 01-26-2016 2:35pm

Quote:

I got sent to camp too

Again? what for this time:lol:

CubSmurf 01-26-2016 2:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by island14 (Post 1445065)
Not really sure what you meant by that but I'm taking it as a compliment.. :lol:

Your a good dood Johnny.. always liked yah.. always will..

Buffalo chips is another way of saying Bullchit:)

Iron Chef 01-26-2016 2:40pm

Quote:

I got sent to camp too

Quote:

Originally Posted by CubSmurf (Post 1445060)
You did? I didn't see anything you did that was camp worthy?

I didn't even look at the thread, but I can just imagine. All the threats coming down from on high: "We're gonna take a look at these posts and..."

Like everyone is supposed to be so very frightened. :rofl:

That's something else people came here to get away from: Being threatened or censored because they speak their mind. :spdchk:

boracayjohnny 01-26-2016 2:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by CubSmurf (Post 1445067)
Buffalo chips is another way of saying Bullchit:)

This. Tim doesn't post it.

War Eagle ZO6 01-26-2016 2:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by CubSmurf (Post 1445060)
You did? I didn't see anything you did that was camp worthy?

How long?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Red L98. (Post 1445061)
Howdy weezie! How long? What did you do? :funnier: Whatever it was, I couldn't find it. :waiting:

I got 7 days for saying "FU Brad. Really."
:leaving:
I guess it was worth it. You can F with me all day and all night and I'll take more shit than the Roto Rooter man and laugh right along with you. Brad likes to insinuate that I didn't pay a bet.....now apparently he would like to see a receipt or something. Holy crap man....I am pretty sure Wren and I invented the St. Jude's bets in 2003/2004.
:rofl::rofl:
I like that place and I like all the people.....BradSW and Beep Beep(and his many aliases) are the only people I can't deal with. They make me sad.....

:)

island14 01-26-2016 2:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracayjohnny (Post 1445072)
This. Tim doesn't post it.

Thanks man.. :seasix:

Actually I don't.. why bother...

But I do leave out some of the more embarrassing stuffs from a story sometimes... :lol:

Mirroredshades 01-26-2016 2:53pm

Good to see you UD. Now, listen up. There are people here, and at CF for that matter, that like you and regardless of where you post, you need to relax. No one should be able to push your buttons that hard on the innerwebs. Your meltdown over there was pretty scary. Please find something to level you out a bit.

Sincerely,

Your friend Mirror

:grouphug:

ApexOversteer 01-26-2016 2:53pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Red L98. (Post 1445011)
Damn, some harsh mofos in here. I thought people came here to escape that shit.

"The VetteBarn: We're Not Fascist Assholes, Just Assholes"

:D

bsmith 01-26-2016 2:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Red L98. (Post 1445055)
People used bust my balls all the time on CF, but there's a big difference in a little banter among the guys and underhanded cheap shots. That shit from repo crossed the line.

I didn't much read the recent new era UD threads because I really don't GAFF, so I don't know what went down, but I have a pretty good idea.

You are at CF too? same name?

It was pretty mutual.
UD said that they even texted each other.

WHo cares, it's over.

Mirroredshades 01-26-2016 2:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by War Eagle ZO6 (Post 1445073)
I guess it was worth it. You can F with me all day and all night and I'll take more shit than the Roto Rooter man and laugh right along with you. Brad likes to insinuate that I didn't pay a bet.....now apparently he would like to see a receipt or something. Holy crap man....I am pretty sure Wren and I invented the St. Jude's bets in 2003/2004.
I like that place and I like all the people.....BradSW and Beep Beep(and his many aliases) are the only people I can't deal with. They make me sad.....

I'll chip in a couple of bucks to St Jude if CF will take you back sooner so you will leave this place.

:bfd:

Z06David 01-26-2016 2:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by island14 (Post 1445047)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I got the crabs? :island14:

It was back in the late 70's right after the High School days... and made myself a bath with gasoline to sit in and wash them mofo's off..

Let me tell you something from personal experience..

One:.. a bathtub with gasoline in it is probably not very safe thinking back.. :yesnod:

Two: Gas will burn the feck outta your balls!!!!!!!!

DO NOT DO THIS!!!! EVER!!!

:rofl:

Strats-N-Vettes 01-26-2016 2:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsmith (Post 1445087)
You are at CF too? same name?

:yesnod:

He's hard to notice; being a midget and all....... :island14:

boracayjohnny 01-26-2016 2:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by island14 (Post 1445084)
Thanks man.. :seasix:

Actually I don't.. why bother...

But I do leave out some of the more embarrassing stuffs from a story sometimes... :lol:

:D:seasix:

House MD says, "Everyone Lies". I can apply that to VB, "Everyone leaves out details". No sane person posts every idea, story, or incriminating pictures.

Little Red L98. 01-26-2016 3:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Dude (Post 1445062)
used to?

:funny: Well not like they used to. Fn Raazor and Strats tried to run me off like they were...you. :funnier:

Quote:

Originally Posted by War Eagle ZO6 (Post 1445073)

Wow, that's lame. I did see that and thought meh, whatev. Thought you guys were BSing with each other.

Me and Jimmy and Koko were riding that OSPS dude's douchy ass, but I figgered I better chill seeing the mods had ban hammer out.

TheHammer 01-26-2016 3:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirroredshades (Post 1445088)
I'll chip in a couple of bucks to St Jude if CF will take you back sooner so you will leave this place.

:bfd:

:rofl:

ApexOversteer 01-26-2016 3:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by island14 (Post 1445047)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I got the crabs? :island14:

It was back in the late 70's right after the High School days... and made myself a bath with gasoline to sit in and wash them mofo's off..

Let me tell you something from personal experience..

One:.. a bathtub with gasoline in it is probably not very safe thinking back.. :yesnod:

Two: Gas will burn the feck outta your balls!!!!!!!!

DO NOT DO THIS!!!! EVER!!!

I learned that lesson from Eddie Murphy and Old Spice...