The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Neighbors and Loud Parties (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116963)

StaticCling 08-12-2018 9:21am

Neighbors and Loud Parties

I have a nextdoor neighbor that frequently throw loud parties, usually with the aid of party rental services. These are big parties, with extremely loud bumping music etc.

My wife had it out with the lady about 6 months ago regarding the parties, and told her that the parties are too loud and that she was being a shitty neighbor. ..things sort of quieted down for awhile, but last night they were at it again.

This is the same bitch that told us our gate was on her property and she wanted it torn down. (When they moved in) Well, the survey we had done shut her up on that. Now they give us dirty looks everytime we see them :Jeff '79:

Regardless, knowing that LAPD response time, especially on a Saturday Night, can take a long time, Heather called the fuzz at around 10:30PM to report the noise. Keep in mind the music was so loud that I could still hear it in my bedroom with 2 fans, a sound machine and the AC going. :wtf:

At around Midnight, I screamed out the backyard at the top of my lungs these words verbatim:

"TURN IT THE **** DOWN!"

No dice.

At any rate, the LAPD showed up around 1AM and things got quiet real quick. I have no doubts that the party would have went till 3AM or 4AM without intervention.

I, personally, have been pretty live and let live over this shit, but enough is enough. Now they will probably retaliate. :ohnoes:

Sea Six 08-12-2018 10:20am

Get a full crew lawn service going at your house at 6am when they're trying to sleep it off the next morning.

Repeat as necessary.

69camfrk 08-12-2018 10:36am

Assholes are everywhere.....

vetteman9368 08-12-2018 10:42am

Are you sure you’re not just pissed that they didn’t invite you?

Sea Six 08-12-2018 11:24am

Throw an even better party... and DON'T invite them.

Jeff '79 08-12-2018 11:59am

Ya, that's just shitty to have no respect for you're peace.
11pm and done around here.
I have a neighbor who has a band and he has a party every summer with all of his friends. Whoever wants to go up and jam, can. It's great. He throws a flyer in everyone's mailbox inviting them. He throws a damned good party but the loud music stops at 11. Mind you, our houses all have 3 acres and are spread apart.
Even if I didn't get invited, I can still hear the Deep Purple set, the Santana set, and the Rush set perfectly, and I live 1/4 mile away :Jeff '79:
It sucks to have neighbors. That's why I live on three acres with woods all around me.
I should have a bumper sticker. "Doesn't Play Well With Others" :D
Ya, you're in a shitty situation there...
Or, as Mr. Vette would say... A Shituation

PortDawg 08-12-2018 12:08pm

1 Attachment(s)
This...

Stangkiller 08-12-2018 12:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 1639576)
Throw an even better party... and DON'T invite them.

But start at 6am

Jeff '79 08-12-2018 12:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stangkiller (Post 1639589)
But start at 6am

:rofl:

Olustee bus 08-12-2018 2:24pm

Unfortunately, folks (f#cks)like that will not change.

Wathen1955 08-12-2018 3:21pm

Do they have dogs? If so, get a hold of a 20K HRz frequency generator. Run it after the party stops, and their dogs will go nuts, along with other dogs that are close by.

Jeff '79 08-12-2018 3:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wathen1955 (Post 1639601)
Do they have dogs? If so, get a hold of a 20K HRz frequency generator. Run it after the party stops, and their dogs will go nuts, along with other dogs that are close by.

That's a great idea.
Point the genny's muffler at their patio door.
It will drive them nuts.
Start at 5:55 am and run it until 1am. Fk them !!!
I have a neighbor 200 yards away, across the street, and they have 4 Rots. When those devil dogs wind it up, I'll go out back and start with the shot gun.
They bark, I shoot. They bark, I shoot.
They don't put the dogs out in front anymore. :D

JRD77VET 08-12-2018 6:45pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 1639572)
Get a full crew lawn service going at your house at 6am when they're trying to sleep it off the next morning.

Repeat as necessary.

Negative. Get a wood chipper and start early. :yesnod:

Shame you're not closer, this sucker is LOUD. Between 8hp of old school Briggs and Stratton, whirling blades and turning wood into chips, this will make their heads explode :D

Mike Mercury 08-12-2018 7:24pm

https://i.imgflip.com/1aeuub.jpg

https://worldwideinterweb.com/wp-con...hbors-meme.jpg

m and t's77 08-12-2018 8:38pm

I could never live there.Heck can't even see any of my neighbors houses.:D
I would get a throw away phone and start making some calls to 911 and make up some kind of extravagant story to get them there asap when decide to party again.