The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Degenerate Sec of Trans Buttplug on parental leave despite pending supply chain mess (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127067)

Louie Detroit 10-16-2021 3:22pm

Degenerate Sec of Trans Buttplug on parental leave despite pending supply chain mess

1 Attachment(s)
The sodomite in charge of Transportation Pete Buttigieg has been at home for two months on parental leave playing mommy while Rome burns in our shipping ports. It would obviously be too much to expect his butt buddy to raise the brats while he actually does his job and fixes the mess. Thanks to all those who helped vote in this freakshow.

Bill 10-16-2021 3:29pm

Look, bigot, it took a while for his milk to come in. He needed that time off to be a good mommy.

I feel sick even typing that.

Louie Detroit 10-16-2021 3:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1917655)
Look, bigot, it took a while for his milk to come in. He needed that time off to be a good mommy.

I feel sick even typing that.

More likely needs time for his mangina to heal.

ZipZap 10-16-2021 4:17pm

Some story needs to be titled "How CA Continues to **** You, Even When You Don't Live There".

There have been a few articles written on the CARB compliance affecting imports, but I believe the rest of the country needs to understand how CA is affecting their cost of living, on a National scale, with their BS.

Back on topic, Pete ain't gonna do shit about this. Gonna have his next baby with Gavin.

Bill 10-16-2021 4:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZipZap (Post 1917660)
Some story needs to be titled "How CA Continues to **** You, Even When You Don't Live There".

There have been a few articles written on the CARB compliance affecting imports, but I believe the rest of the country needs to understand how CA is affecting their cost of living, on a National scale, with their BS.

Back on topic, Pete ain't gonna do shit about this. Gonna have his next baby with Gavin.

Funny you should mention that! This is from today:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-things-worse/

NEED-A-VETTE 10-16-2021 8:13pm

1 Attachment(s)
All I know is both the markets that I go to are almost out of all my favorite Boar’s Head deli meat. :cry:

Attachment 61104

ZipZap 10-16-2021 9:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEED-A-VETTE (Post 1917686)
All I know is both the markets that I go to are almost out of all my favorite Boar’s Head deli meat. :cry:

Attachment 61104

You just never know any more what will be gone... Mayo, sugar, flour... The latest one for us, for some crazy reason, was pickles:rofl:

Torqaholic 10-17-2021 7:23am

Just got back from my semi-annual grocery run. The only two things I wanted that was missing were parmesan cheese and big bags of potatoes. Could have bought some individually wrapped taters but who the hell does that? Didn't even know it was a thing :rofl:

Saw a couple empty shelves but no idea what was missing. Best guess is some kind of junk food. There were small packages of stuff for people who don't cook on either side of the spot.

Shrike6 10-17-2021 9:38am

OMG, I hope that’s a photoshop.

dvarapala 10-17-2021 10:45am

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEED-A-VETTE (Post 1917686)

Time to start hoarding the Boar. :D

Bill 10-17-2021 10:51am

Waiting for @Lakota and @Jeff '79 to explain why all this is success for Biden and more proof that Orange Man is, in actuality, bad man.

m and t's77 10-17-2021 11:07am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1917761)
Waiting for @Lakota and @Jeff '79 to explain why all this is success for Biden and more proof that Orange Man is, in actuality, bad man.

Good luck with that one.

https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/p...enny_hill1.jpg

Lakota 10-17-2021 1:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1917761)

Supply chain mess, a major reason is the nation is industry is short 22,000 drivers. Got to get the stuff off the docks to make room for new stuff. The industry was short before the pandemic in 2019 and couldn't attract people. :shots:

Another reason is Americans are on a buying spree and sales are UP.:datawiz:

Bill 10-17-2021 1:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakota (Post 1917776)
Supply chain mess, a major reason is the nation is industry is short 22,000 drivers. Got to get the stuff off the docks to make room for new stuff. The industry was short before the pandemic in 2019 and couldn't attract people. :shots:

Why did we suddenly become 22,000 drivers short when Biden took over? Why didn't this happen under Trump during the pandemic, when NOBODY was vaccinated?

Dan Dlabay 10-17-2021 1:47pm

He is a idiot picked by idiot in chief who doesn't care for the American people

Bill 10-17-2021 1:58pm

Quote:

More than that, why is it that just the two main ports in California are paralyzed? Why only California?

The Ports of Houston and Galveston are also very big ports, and they aren't complete cluster ****s....just the two in California. Maybe the fact that CA has emissions mandates for trucks that are virtually impossible to meet has something to do with this?

Texas doesn't seem to have any problems getting trucks in and out of our ports, and I am in the Port of Houston about once a month. No problems here.....just in CA.

Stevedore 10-17-2021 2:07pm

According to This article, the backed-up California ports are caused by the lazy $250K/yr crane operators.

$250,000 per year to operate a crane? Why didn't they tell us about that during high school career days?

DJ_Critterus 10-17-2021 2:18pm

Quote:

Never mind the fact that Kommiefornia is punishing truck drivers with their regulations and many have literally popped smoke and got the hell out of there.

Louie Detroit 10-17-2021 2:19pm

4 Attachment(s)

NEED-A-VETTE 10-17-2021 3:14pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 1917760)
Time to start hoarding the Boar. :D

Attachment 61121