The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Meet the Brave Lt. Colonel Helping Americans Sleep Soundly at Night (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126214)

Bill 07-02-2021 4:40pm

Meet the Brave Lt. Colonel Helping Americans Sleep Soundly at Night

https://vidmax.com/video/205429-the-...-invaded:bert-

Video at link is nausea inducing, be forewarned.....

Quote:

The US Military Actually Just Released This Video Of A Trans Lieutenant Colonel To Prove How WOKE We Will Be When America Is Invaded

Lieutenant Colonel Bree Fram, is an active duty astronautical engineer in the US Air Force.

The WOKE brass in the US military thought Fram's story of transition was so amazing, they decided to put out a short video to the public to let all the other future soldiers with gender dysphoria know, they have a place in the US military.

If you notice, since Biden took over and occupied the White House, not a single video showing a wounded warrior or soldier who performed acts of extreme heroics on the battlefield has been featured in a video. No, nowadays, we get trans Lieutenant Colonels or women of color or declarations of bigger flight suits for pregnant service women.

99 pewtercoupe 07-02-2021 4:47pm

The Chinese, Russians, Iranians, etc all must be sitting back laughing their asses off. If this is the focus of the US armed forces, we are truly screwed.

Giraffe (He/Him) 07-02-2021 5:01pm

Where does Bree pee? That's all I wanna know.

Aerovette 07-02-2021 5:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giraffe (Post 1894067)
Where does Bree pee? That's all I wanna know.

Anywhere it wants.

If you object, you're a racist homophobic white supremacist neo-nazi puppy stomper.

Giraffe (He/Him) 07-02-2021 5:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1894069)
you're a racist

Check.

Quote:

homophobic

Check.

Quote:

white supremacist

Check.

Quote:

neo-nazi

Check.

Quote:

puppy stomper.

Check.

VITE1 07-02-2021 5:43pm

Since about 3 to 4% of the population are LGBT... and swingers and polygamist are the same % why isn't the Defense department running adds with them ? Goin the Marines and have multiple spouses! Join the army and have orgies in the barracks!

Then add in that 50% of Americans approve of anal sex make that the Navy's selling point.

Jeff '79 07-02-2021 6:08pm

Quote:

Anywhere it wants.

If you object, you're a racist homophobic white supremacist neo-nazi puppy stomper.

I'd love to see you say that in front of "it".
My guess.
You'd be crying like a little bitch when "it" got done wiping "it's" ass and floor with you.
You keyboard warriors slay me. :rofl:
Not my cup of tea but I sure don't go around hating like you do.
Be proud Billdo !
Your threads just show what a scared puzzy you are.:seasix:
Mocking a soldier befits your personality. :yesnod:

Little Red L98. 07-02-2021 6:29pm

Can people with this “gender dysphoria” kill enemies and break their shit? What else is important for America’s fighting men and women? :patriot:

p.s. the vid. Did not watch. Don’t care.

p.p.s. I work with a wounded warrior. A true American hero in every sense. Googleable if you want to know his story but I’m not giving his name. He would laugh heartily at a lot of the drivel posted on this forum.

Bill 07-02-2021 6:29pm

Hey @Jeff '79,

Let's just put away our basic value differences for a minute. I get it. You think he's perfectly fine, I see a mentally ill pervert. Let's just agree to disagree on that for a minute.

Question:

Of all the people in our armed forces, is THIS the guy you want on your recruiting poster? Lots of choices out there, but THIS is the one?

Soldier who braved danger to save fellow soldiers on the battlefield? Nah. Sailor who risked death to pull his buddies out of an engine room that was on fire? Nah. Pilot who made Ace in combat by shooting down enemy planes? Nope. Marine who stormed a compound to rescue civilian hostages? No.

Guy who chopped his dick off? YES!!!!!!!!!!

Anjdog2003 07-02-2021 6:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1894091)

I mock it and i was a soldier. You were not so stfu nanci. :yesnod:

Bill 07-02-2021 6:39pm

Little Red L98. 07-02-2021 6:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1894108)

American hero might laugh at that too. IDK. Didn’t watch. Don’t care.

Jeff '79 07-02-2021 6:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 1894099)
I mock it and i was a soldier. You were not so stfu nanci. :yesnod:

You sure graduated from the keyboard warrior school. :sissy:

Jeff '79 07-02-2021 6:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1894097)
Hey @Jeff '79,

Let's just put away our basic value differences for a minute. I get it. You think he's perfectly fine, I see a mentally ill pervert. Let's just agree to disagree on that for a minute.

Question:

Of all the people in our armed forces, is THIS the guy you want on your recruiting poster? Lots of choices out there, but THIS is the one?

Soldier who braved danger to save fellow soldiers on the battlefield? Nah. Sailor who risked death to pull his buddies out of an engine room that was on fire? Nah. Pilot who made Ace in combat by shooting down enemy planes? Nope. Marine who stormed a compound to rescue civilian hostages? No.

Guy who chopped his dick off? YES!!!!!!!!!!

You're a homobhobic azzhat.
Simple as that.
"It" would still kick your ass all over the room .
MY RECRUITING POSTER ??? LOL!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
ICGAFF.
You're fighting for me to be able to sit here and say what I want ? You're ok with me .
I'd love to see you in a cage match with "it". :spdchk:
Billdo, for the most part, everything that you post here is all about hate.
I'm not into it.
Let's not just put that aside for a minute.

Bill 07-02-2021 7:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1894115)
You're a homobhobic azzhat.
Simple as that.
"It" would still kick your ass all over the room .
MY RECRUITING POSTER ??? LOL!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
ICGAFF.
You're fighting for me to be able to sit here and say what I want ? You're ok with me .
I'd love to see you in a cage match with "it". :spdchk:
Billdo, for the most part, everything that you post here is all about hate.
I'm not into it.
Let's not just put that aside for a minute.

You sidestepped the question, I see. But let's get the prelims over with:

Let's just go with, hey, Bill's a homophobe, he hates fags! Not exactly correct, but OK, let's just agree on the premise, I hate fags and trannys. Fine. I'm a horrible person. I'm an asshole! Yes! Fine. This fag could beat me at arm wrestling or a cage match. OK, fine! We didn't put anything aside, we dealt with it. OK.

Now, answer the question....is THIS fag the guy you want recruiting for the military? You're obviously OK with him serving. That's not the question. The question was, and is, is this the one you want representing the services in their recruiting efforts?

It's not a difficult question.

Anjdog2003 07-02-2021 7:32pm

Jeff never served so what makes him qualified too say anything about the Military. And besides i think most people here really don't gaf what he says about most things. :yesnod:

Aerovette 07-02-2021 7:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1894091)
I'd love to see you say that in front of "it".
My guess.
You'd be crying like a little bitch when "it" got done wiping "it's" ass and floor with you.
You keyboard warriors slay me. :rofl:
Not my cup of tea but I sure don't go around hating like you do.
Be proud Billdo !
Your threads just show what a scared puzzy you are.:seasix:

Funny that so few words were used by me yet you built an entire story of my alleged hate for a total stranger.

Perhaps your tampon has shifted Sally.

If faced with that person wanting to harm or kill me for words I spoke, I would simply shoot them after warning them to back away. I don't think that makes me a *****, it makes me strategic.

As for you, please climb to the very top of Shut the **** Up Mountain, and leap over the edge.

Jeff '79 07-02-2021 7:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 1894123)
Jeff never served so what makes him qualified too say anything about the Military. And besides i think most people here really don't gaf what he says about most things. :yesnod:

Either did Billdo.
Case closed.

Aerovette 07-02-2021 7:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1894126)
Either did Billdo.
Case closed.

Yeah ,but he's not a cocksucking ****tard, so there's that.

Anjdog2003 07-02-2021 7:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 1894123)
Jeff 79 never served so what makes him qualified too say anything about the Military. And besides i think most people here really don't gaf what he says about most things. :yesnod:

fixt