The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Lock picking Lawyer (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120079)

Wathen1955 08-22-2019 12:50am

Lock picking Lawyer
 

69camfrk 08-22-2019 05:07am

No way Larry figured that out after a fifth of gin.:D:leaving:

chinaski 08-22-2019 07:14am

I've watched a lot of videos on this guys channel, it's pretty entertaining. He can pick just about everything.

Mike Mercury 08-22-2019 07:29am

https://img.memecdn.com/how-to-pick-..._o_6828399.jpg




https://pics.me.me/lock-picking-a-su...d-18590485.png


https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.cart...han445_low.jpg

Dixievet 08-22-2019 07:57am

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 1681454)
I've watched a lot of videos on this guys channel, it's pretty entertaining. He can pick just about everything.

:iagree: when we moved last year I watched a bunch of his videos in order to decide what type of lock to get for our pods.

lspencer534 08-22-2019 08:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69camfrk (Post 1681451)
No way Larry figured that out after a fifth of gin.:D:leaving:

I resemble that remark....

bill_daniels 08-22-2019 09:43am

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69camfrk (Post 1681451)
No way Larry figured that out after a fifth of gin.:D:leaving:

Exactly. But midway into the second bottle, that's when he's really hitting his stride!

:ohnoes:





:hide:


no really.....:hide:

bill_daniels 08-22-2019 09:45am

Quote:

Originally Posted by lspencer534 (Post 1681463)
I resemble that remark....

Why have we not had any cat updates lately? Surely there must be some feline hi jinx and drama going on at Casa Spencer?

:waiting:



:toetap:

lspencer534 08-22-2019 10:25am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1681470)
Why have we not had any cat updates lately? Surely there must be some feline hi jinx and drama going on at Casa Spencer?

:waiting:



:toetap:

Tank got killed in a dog fight. Fred died of old age (almost 20-years-old). Annie quit drinking. Bud, Inky (Stinky), Jaspar) (Jaspergers), Smoky, and Stormy have only one brain among them. This group is between 8-9 years old.

The two other cats, Sweetie and L'il Bear, are inside cats, and except for eating. sleeping, and pooping...well, that's all they do. They're both 3-years-old.

I've even thought about cloning Tank just to add a little excitement to the place, but all you're assured of is that the clone will look like it's predecessor but may not act like it's predecessor.

Here's a link showing the previous stories of Fred; hopefully I'll get another cat with personality:

https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/...archid=1222740

C5SilverBullet 08-22-2019 12:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 1681454)
I've watched a lot of videos on this guys channel, it's pretty entertaining. He can pick just about everything.

:iagree:

Cybercowboy 08-22-2019 04:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 1681454)
I've watched a lot of videos on this guys channel, it's pretty entertaining. He can pick just about everything.

You can tell how good the lock is by just checking the video's length. Anything under 2 minutes, never buy that lock. :lol:

Cybercowboy 08-22-2019 04:48pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lspencer534 (Post 1681477)
Tank got killed in a dog fight. Fred died of old age (almost 20-years-old). Annie quit drinking. Bud, Inky (Stinky), Jaspar) (Jaspergers), Smoky, and Stormy have only one brain among them. This group is between 8-9 years old.

The two other cats, Sweetie and L'il Bear, are inside cats, and except for eating. sleeping, and pooping...well, that's all they do. They're both 3-years-old.

We've had three of our four cats die in the last 18 months, plus the feral cat that was living on our back patio in his special compound has been gone for almost two weeks and that doesn't bode well for that old deaf cat. I haven't felt like sharing all the "news" with you folks because it sucks and the one cat we have left, Ozzy, is over 17 now. Our neighbor's cat Jerry still comes over every day though. He's young and strong. You lift him up and it's like lifting a cat shaped chunk of concrete.

marrepka 08-22-2019 05:01pm

We're down to just two now as well. Seems the last couple years have been tough on the VB furball membership.

snide 08-22-2019 05:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1681504)
We've had three of our four cats die in the last 18 months, plus the feral cat that was living on our back patio in his special compound has been gone for almost two weeks and that doesn't bode well for that old deaf cat. I haven't felt like sharing all the "news" with you folks because it sucks and the one cat we have left, Ozzy, is over 17 now. Our neighbor's cat Jerry still comes over every day though. He's young and strong. You lift him up and it's like lifting a cat shaped chunk of concrete.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marrepka (Post 1681505)
We're down to just two now as well. Seems the last couple years have been tough on the VB furball membership.

PM your addresses and I'll mail you some replacement cats.

Cybercowboy 08-22-2019 09:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1681506)
PM your addresses and I'll mail you some replacement cats.

My wife is already haunting PetsMart so NO!

snide 08-23-2019 08:25am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1681525)
My wife is already haunting PetsMart so NO!

:funnier::funnier::funnier:

:cheers:

mrvette 08-23-2019 04:03pm

BO cat is doing ok, but shows signs of slowing down a bit his sister Diddly is on the way you, loosing weight and rough looking fur....

the one that is really sick is the Chiwawa Tinker, the dawg is dying but wife did not tell the vet that it's having pee and poo problems, goes all over the house.....she force feeding it food and water and pills.....:sadangel::sadangel:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14pm.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - 2019 The Vette Barn