The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Just saw this over there... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67539)

Grey Ghost 06-13-2014 2:58pm

Sad. Lots of thoughts in my head. I'll just leave them to myself.

lspencer534 06-13-2014 2:58pm

RIP Priscilla. :sadangel:

http://i62.tinypic.com/zlf0gp.jpg

Y2Kvert4me 06-13-2014 3:00pm

Wow, very sad. :sadangel:

Skia 06-13-2014 3:04pm

Would have never seen that coming. :sadangel: hate the selfish bastard took Pricilla with him. :sadangel:

Jeff '79 06-13-2014 3:05pm

Wow! Unfk'nbelievable....

Anal8ter???? Just wow...

Jeff '79 06-13-2014 3:26pm

He's one of the reasons that I didn't post there anymore.
He's a fk's azzhole and if he was standing in front of me right now , I'd tell him... The mods all protected him for whatever reason.
He just proved my intuition correct.
It's too bad he took another life with his.
What a total douche.

Sorry but no political correctness from me on this one.

Fastguy 06-13-2014 3:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 1190919)
What indications did you have?

His general attitude and things he would say. He could never admit he was wrong or that anyone else could have a differing opinion. He was always ripping on people in a mean spirited way.
The day he posted pics of that kid bleeding heavily from the head I lost total respect for him.
He is one of the reasons I left CFOT. I always thought he had mental health issues but the violence surprises me.

kylebuck 06-13-2014 3:35pm

Sad sad stuff, but I think he should ride out in a white lincoln Hearse. Total opposite of every car he ever loved.

Chuck A 06-13-2014 3:36pm

why would he do such a thing, he must have been really screwed up in the head

Dan Dlabay 06-13-2014 3:39pm

I have never been able to understand why someone hell bent on killing themselves takes someone close to them with them. May she rest in peace and may God bless her.:sadangel:

MrPeabody 06-13-2014 3:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 1190970)
I couldn't figure out how he afforded all those vehicles. I figured he inherited some coin along the way.

Duh... he was an OT baller that paid cash.
Quote:

Originally Posted by kylebuck (Post 1190991)
Sad sad stuff, but I think he should ride out in a white lincoln Hearse. Total opposite of every car he ever loved.

With black wheels.:yesnod:

One thing is for sure, All my problems seem a lot smaller after reading about this.

DJ_Critterus 06-13-2014 3:48pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1190986)
He's one of the reasons that I didn't post there anymore.
He's a fk's azzhole and if he was standing in front of me right now , I'd tell him... The mods all protected him for whatever reason.
He just proved my intuition correct.
It's too bad he took another life with his.
What a total douche.

Sorry but no political correctness from me on this one.

Between him chas and a few other people I found the place got annoying. No pity from me except for Priscilla. He craved all the attention online and in life when he lost that he had to make sure nobody else got it. Now I laugh more when I remember the time he told me I was a pathetic piece of shit when I was wacked out on all sorts of things.

dwjz06 06-13-2014 3:50pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milton Fox (Post 1190942)
:sadangel: for Ms Priscilla

:iagree: just Damn. No reason for this kinda thing.:sadangel:

NCC-1701 06-13-2014 3:52pm

WOW just WOW...Prayers for his wife....:sadangel:

Kevin_73 06-13-2014 3:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Dlabay (Post 1190996)
I have never been able to understand why someone hell bent on killing themselves takes someone close to them with them. May she rest in peace and may God bless her.:sadangel:

I doubt he was hell bent on killing himself. He was narcissistic man to the (pardon the pun) Nnth degree. It was all about attention and control for him.
From some of his posts over there it sounds like he was loosing control over many aspects of his life, and there had been talk of divorce 6 months ago or so. I would guess she had finally had enough and told him she was leaving. The only way he could control her at that point was by killing her, then the only way he could control his life once he did that was by killing himself.

It's very sad, but I strongly suspect that's exactly what happened. :sadangel:

MrPeabody 06-13-2014 3:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin_73 (Post 1191002)
I doubt he was hell bent on killing himself. He was narcissistic to the (pardon the pun) Nnth degree. It was all about attention and control for him.
From some of his posts over there it sounds like he was loosing control over many aspects of his life, and there had been talk of divorce 6 months ago or so. I would guess she had finally had enough and told him she was leaving. The only way he could control her at that point was by killing her, then the only way he could control his life once he did that was by killing himself.

With what we know now, that's as likely the case as anything else I could think of.

Sea Six 06-13-2014 3:58pm

Quote:

I doubt he was hell bent on killing himself. He was narcissistic to the (pardon the pun) Nnth degree. It was all about attention and control for him.

Precisely.

LATB 06-13-2014 4:02pm

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 1191003)
With what we know now, that's as likely the case as anything else I could think of.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 1191006)
Precisely.

I tend to agree

The_Dude 06-13-2014 4:06pm

Permanent solution to a short term problem.

Rob 06-13-2014 4:10pm

:iagree: sadly