The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   New kitten...very young.... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123832)

Bill 10-22-2020 7:37am

This thread delivers!

mrvette 10-22-2020 9:45am

Oh well, the lady my wife met at the vet the other day has accepted the kitty as she has one very similar and it being one year old....so wife is taking the kitten to new owner/family and a good home :sadangel::seasix:

dvarapala 10-22-2020 9:52am

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1815212)
The senior citizen cat BO, is rather upset with the kitten being around....so a lady my wife met at the vet doc. has another kitten looking about the same, only a year old.....and she wants to adopt this little furball....she is much younger....and the two kittens will adapt to each other......so tmrw afternoon wife will take kitten down the road a couple miles and turn over to new owner.....the lady is much younger and cheerful attitude so wife feels safe in the adoption......kitten got LUCKY.....so it cost wife/me maybe 120 bux to see kitten through eye/gut? problems, and little critter is running around SO cute but oh well, his meds are done, this evening, eyes are clean and clear....will try to get some pix....but critter is SO much into speed, his pix turn out blurry from the action.....wife going to try again.....:dance::D

The dawg across the street is almost as soft, but the nose is too long other than than that they feel the same.....:lol:

You named your cat "Body Odor?" :shrug:

mrvette 10-22-2020 11:45am

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 1815334)
You named your cat "Body Odor?" :shrug:

NO, his litter mate smaller sister kitty we got both for free from a vet maybe 14+ years ago, his sister died earlier this year.......along with the Chiwawa dawg.......:sadangel::sadangel: and so his name was BO and hers DIDDLY......

:D

NEED-A-VETTE 10-22-2020 6:57pm

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1815312)
Eyes RIGHT!!!

Adorable. He healed right up. :angel:

My mom just adopted this guy. His name is Oreo.

Attachment 48352

Attachment 48353

mrvette 10-22-2020 7:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEED-A-VETTE (Post 1815419)
Adorable. He healed right up. :angel:

My mom just adopted this guy. His name is Oreo.

Attachment 48352

Attachment 48353

WATT in hell he get into a fight with that the nose is THAT blackened???

:issues:

carlton_fritz 10-22-2020 7:46pm

4 Attachment(s)
They were little, but now not so much. They are happy in their new home. Now to find a home for 3 more...

NEED-A-VETTE 10-22-2020 8:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1815431)
WATT in hell he get into a fight with that the nose is THAT blackened???

:issues:

His nose is just that black. :funny: