The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   New kitten...very young.... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123832)

Old Ben 10-12-2020 7:24pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1813152)
Well, 720pm here now wife got back some 3 hours ago....and something the vet gave us seems to feed the kitten pretty good.....chowed down twice...and even water intake, and crapped in the litter box, just a mini turd like an inch long....but seems to favor the litter box.....thankfully, so far.....and the running around little voice is funny, under my desk legs, under the couches.....and I have to watch my step.....as for the eyes....some meds and a visit on Friday....'

little critter has picked up his step.....4 wheel drive is activated.......two witnesses......and BO, the large ~14 y/o cat just seems to ignore him.....

:dance::lol:

:seasix:

Bill 10-12-2020 7:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 1813164)
And my most affectionate cat has gone missing.

Ouch, that sucks. How long?

carlton_fritz 10-12-2020 7:46pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1813169)
Ouch, that sucks. How long?

Last seen Friday morning.

LisaJohn 10-12-2020 7:49pm

Kitty names:
Chevie
Nineteenhunered

Bill 10-12-2020 7:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 1813171)
Last seen Friday morning.

Damn. :sadangel:

Was the kitty chipped, and have you put up fliers yet?

carlton_fritz 10-12-2020 8:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1813175)
Damn. :sadangel:

Was the kitty chipped, and have you put up fliers yet?

No chip. I have 2 suspects in mind. A homeless guy that I found out yesterday that he is a pervert that likes sex with animals. I checked where he is staying with no sign of any cats having been there. The other I will try to check into tomorrow.

mrvette 10-13-2020 1:30am

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 1813178)
No chip. I have 2 suspects in mind. A homeless guy that I found out yesterday that he is a pervert that likes sex with animals. I checked where he is staying with no sign of any cats having been there. The other I will try to check into tomorrow.

:issues:

Oh come ON man, YGTBFKM.....where in hell you live man, gotta put that joint on the shit list.....

:confused5:

carlton_fritz 10-13-2020 3:19am

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1813215)
:issues:

Oh come ON man, YGTBFKM.....where in hell you live man, gotta put that joint on the shit list.....

:confused5:

It is. The new sheriff is cleaning the place up, but the new Mayor is questionable.

Chuck A 10-13-2020 3:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 1813178)

sex with animals, WTF!!

C3C7NIC 10-13-2020 6:55am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck A (Post 1813223)
sex with animals, WTF!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/ftdF4Z...c4b5/giphy.gif

mrvette 10-13-2020 7:15am

Fuzz E. Ball is doing rather well, eyes still sore, but putting liquid in them, and kitty walks all around the house, obviously vision is at least somewhat functional, and eats normal now, special attractive kitty food.....and we MAY have found a home for the critter.....:dance:

RMVette 10-13-2020 10:39am

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1813248)
Fuzz E. Ball is doing rather well, eyes still sore, but putting liquid in them, and kitty walks all around the house, obviously vision is at least somewhat functional, and eats normal now, special attractive kitty food.....and we MAY have found a home for the critter.....:dance:

Not your home? :D

carlton_fritz 10-13-2020 4:15pm

Found my cat today. I was walking out by the RR tracks looking for her and heard her meow behind me. She has a distinctive meow. She is house bound for the foreseeable future.

dvarapala 10-13-2020 4:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 1813335)
Found my cat today. I was walking out by the RR tracks looking for her and heard her meow behind me. She has a distinctive meow. She is house bound for the foreseeable future.

Off to Kitten Jail with her!!

99 pewtercoupe 10-13-2020 6:19pm

Quote:

You should keep her housebound permanently. The difference in life expectancy between indoor cats and cats allowed to roam outside is huge. Ours go out on the screened in lanai but that is the closest to being outside they ever get

carlton_fritz 10-13-2020 7:04pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99 pewtercoupe (Post 1813367)
You should keep her housebound permanently. The difference in life expectancy between indoor cats and cats allowed to roam outside is huge. Ours go out on the screened in lanai but that is the closest to being outside they ever get

So you are saying to keep the sweet ones inside and let the annoying ones roam outside?

Bill 10-13-2020 7:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 1813376)
So you are saying to keep the sweet ones inside and let the annoying ones roam outside?

I keep letting Fuzzball out, but she keeps coming back. I guess I'm doing it wrong. She likes to go out, and I let her when I'm around. She usually goes out for an hour or two, then comes back in. She doesn't get to go out when it's dark, or soon to be dark though.

Bill 10-13-2020 7:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1813248)

MOAR PICS!

Bill 10-13-2020 8:31pm

Quote:

Pics of wandering kitty?

:waiting:

Old Ben 10-14-2020 6:07am

Quote:

I hope she has been spayed otherwise there are going to be some new kittens coming your way.:yesnod: