The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   How does he DO that?? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49119)

ApexOversteer 03-21-2013 1:58pm

How does he DO that??

He spends all day long telling Israel they're being assholes, telling the Palestinians they're gonna get a state, and fckin' Israel gives him the friggin' Medal Of Distinction?? WTF??

Bill 03-21-2013 2:07pm

Notice the Israeli youth gave O a standing ovation when he told them there MUST be a two state solution for there to ever be peace? The kids get it. You keep on doing the same thing (running a concentration camp like ghetto) and keep on getting the same result (violence directed at you). The Jews in the German ghettos during WWII got frustrated and did violence, too. It's not rocket science to expect others similarly situated to do the same.

The 1967 border (with land swap) option, coupled with making Jerusalem its own Vatican-like city state would solve the problem. Let the folks in Jerusalem have 3 person governance for every conceivable government agency: 1 Jew, 1 Muslim, and 1 Christian. I'm sure they could eventually figure out how to repair potholes, keep the water and lights on, etc., if they were forced to agree in order to govern.

Of course, O is still screwing up. What he should have been announcing, is that due to our budget woes, that the US will no longer be handing out foreign aid to ANY foreign government. You know, sequester and all......

onedef92 03-21-2013 2:07pm

Things are really gonna' get interesting when the anti-Christ brokers a seven year peace treaty between the Muslims and Israel.....

Bill 03-21-2013 2:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApexOversteer (Post 912511)
He spends all day long telling Israel they're being assholes, telling the Palestinians they're gonna get a state, and fckin' Israel gives him the friggin' Medal Of Distinction?? WTF??

Israel is buttering him up to invade Iran.....they have to play nice if they want O to go to war for them.

Bill 03-21-2013 2:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by onedef92 (Post 912517)
Things are really gonna' get interesting when the anti-Christ brokers a seven year peace treaty between the Muslims and Israel.....

O can't solve their problems, even temporarily, any more than he has been able to solve OUR problems, even temporarily. Every president has tried, and the ME is like an old boat.....you toss lots of money at the problem and you still end up with a piece of **** that leaves you stranded.

Out of all the presidents in my memory, Carter, arguably one of the worst, tried the hardest and really believed he could make a difference. He failed, despite that Nobel Peace Prize thingie. Funny, now that Obama has one, too, it seems like they now hand them out for failure, rather than success.

If things keep looking up in the oil department in North America, hopefully one day soon we can just abandon the area and let China and India worry about keeping the oil flowing, as we won't need it anymore.

onedef92 03-21-2013 2:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 912523)
O can't solve their problems, even temporarily, any more than he has been able to solve OUR problems, even temporarily. Every president has tried, and the ME is like an old boat.....you toss lots of money at the problem and you still end up with a piece of **** that leaves you stranded.

Out of all the presidents in my memory, Carter, arguably one of the worst, tried the hardest and really believed he could make a difference. He failed, despite that Nobel Peace Prize thingie. Funny, now that Obama has one, too, it seems like they now hand them out for failure, rather than success.

If things keep looking up in the oil department in North America, hopefully one day soon we can just abandon the area and let China and India worry about keeping the oil flowing, as we won't need it anymore.

:iagree: O ain't the one, but I believe he will appear on the world scene in our lifetimes.

Bill 03-21-2013 2:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by onedef92 (Post 912525)
:iagree: O ain't the one, but I believe he will appear on the world scene in our lifetimes.

You should still plan for your own retirement, here on Earth, just in case the Rapture comes later than you think.

:D

Omega Man 03-21-2013 8:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 912523)

The Saudi's will not let that happen. They are paying most of the intrest (to China) on the nations debt.

If the US wanted ot be energy independent, then they would start using the natural gas. e have more than enough to fuel the vehicles, and leave the oil to the other products that it is used to create.

The US will NEVER be energy independent. The hole is too deep and there are too many people we owe to ever pay it all off. The US GOV and the American people will not do what it takes to fix the problem. There are too many "takers" and not enough "payers".

Torqaholic 03-22-2013 4:20am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 912519)
Israel is buttering him up to invade Iran.....they have to play nice if they want O to go to war for them.

Yupp, it's the old double-double cross trick.