The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   PSA --Trump (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124650)

JRD77VET 01-16-2021 7:57pm

PSA --Trump

1 Attachment(s)
:yesnod:

:USA:

gs568 01-16-2021 8:26pm

Amen.

snide 01-16-2021 8:39pm

:thumbs::thumbs:

tjfontaine 01-16-2021 9:48pm

Great. Lets get someone to lead the party that believes those things who isn't a total egomaniacal maniac.

Dan Dlabay 01-16-2021 9:50pm

I don't worship anyone. But I believe in the constitution of the United States something Trump supports and the low life dems don't. Biden is a puppet of the far left dems and he will never be my president.:cert:

04 commemorative 01-16-2021 11:30pm

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

snide 01-17-2021 7:35am

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjfontaine (Post 1845969)
Great. Lets get someone to lead the party that believes those things who isn't a total egomaniacal maniac.

We do. President Donald J. Trump.

Vandelay Industries 01-17-2021 7:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs568 (Post 1845919)
Amen.

And awomen. :leaving:

Bill 01-17-2021 8:39am

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04 commemorative (Post 1846007)
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Pretty sure you just got put on the no fly list for that little display of patriotism.

Old Ben 01-17-2021 10:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1846040)
We do. President Donald J. Trump.

:iagree:

Aerovette 01-17-2021 11:14am

We are being silenced. We will be silenced. This game is over. The country is lost and will never be found again. This is not by neglect, it is by plan. A long thought out plan that started WAY before Trump. I'm going to spend my least years on this earth remembering the America I group up in, and sharing those memories with anyone younger that wants to hear them. I imagine many Cubans, Venezuelans, Persians, etc would understand my sentiments.

BOTY 01-17-2021 12:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1846128)
We are being silenced. We will be silenced. This game is over. The country is lost and will never be found again. This is not by neglect, it is by plan. A long thought out plan that started WAY before Trump. I'm going to spend my least years on this earth remembering the America I group up in, and sharing those memories with anyone younger that wants to hear them. I imagine many Cubans, Venezuelans, Persians, etc would understand my sentiments.

You quit too easy. :yesnod:

Aerovette 01-17-2021 12:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1846142)
You quit too easy. :yesnod:

I also don't drive 100 miles an hour down a dead end road.

He'll get re-elected
He'll overturn the election
He'll stay in office
He'll be back in 2020

At some point you have to realize the reality of the situation. The Dems are set on re-inventing America and they have EVERY tool needed now. EVERY tool.

The courts, including the SCOTUS very soon
The politicians in the House and Senate
The highly populated state' politicians
The military
The MSM
The Social Media outlets
The majority of voters or the voting system (whichever you believe in)
The cooperation and assistance of America's enemies

What else is needed? :island14:

Giraffe (He/Him) 01-17-2021 1:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjfontaine (Post 1845969)

doesn't act like a child when things don't go his way.

His loss in this election is 100% his own fault. Not voter fraud, not Dominion voting machines, not the MSM. Trump lost because of Trump.

Unfortunately for him, he WAS in a corner to some degree. His anti-establishment rhetoric is absolutely what got him elected. That, and Hillary was an unbelievably unlikeable candidate. Had he tempered that behavior a bit -just a BIT- when he got to the WH he'd have had a chance.

But he didn't did he? He took to Twitter like a jilted tweener every opportunity. It pisses me off he squandered a chance that's probably not coming along again in my lifetime.

04 commemorative 01-17-2021 1:44pm

I don't think he will run again but keep your eyes on Don Jr. and Ivanka......:seasix:

04 commemorative 01-17-2021 1:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1846072)
Pretty sure you just got put on the no fly list for that little display of patriotism.

:balls::balls::balls::balls::balls::balls::balls::balls::balls::balls::balls::balls:
:USA::USA::USA::USA::USA::USA::USA::USA::USA::USA::USA::USA::USA::patriot::patriot:

Broken Wind 01-17-2021 6:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 1846172)
doesn't act like a child when things don't go his way.

His loss in this election is 100% his own fault. Not voter fraud, not Dominion voting machines, not the MSM. Trump lost because of Trump.

Unfortunately for him, he WAS in a corner to some degree. His anti-establishment rhetoric is absolutely what got him elected. That, and Hillary was an unbelievably unlikeable candidate. Had he tempered that behavior a bit -just a BIT- when he got to the WH he'd have had a chance.

But he didn't did he? He took to Twitter like a jilted tweener every opportunity. It pisses me off he squandered a chance that's probably not coming along again in my lifetime.

:iagree: It isn’t often i have agreed with you on political issues, but this one, yeah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04 commemorative (Post 1846173)
I don't think he will run again but keep your eyes on Don Jr. and Ivanka......:seasix:

Anyone with the last name of Trump is dead politically for at least a generation. Don Jr is an idiot even without Don Sr’s issues. Kim Guilfoyle only hitches her wagon to losers.

Aerovette 01-17-2021 6:29pm

Who would be so narrow minded and politically uneducated that Tweets would sway their vote? That is such a minor part of his presidency.

stingraymyway 01-17-2021 7:16pm

:seasix:

Murray 01-17-2021 9:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1846239)
Who would be so narrow mined and politically uneducated that Tweets would sway their vote? That is such a minor part of his presidency.

*minded

Yeah, he had f’k all to do with January 6th

25,000 armed troops in Washington to defend democracy against.... other Americans.

More than overseas.

You should be embarrassed