The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   C4 Open Discussion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Happy Thanksgiving (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59768)

C4fan 11-30-2013 12:12pm

Happy Thanksgiving

Well I know this thread probably won't go anywhere but hopefully most of the old gang still checks in once in a while.

We had a great Thanksgiving with family, food and fun. And we can't cure the worlds hunger issues anytime soon but we can be thankful for what we have.

So Happy Thanksgiving to the posse and everyone at VB-C4.:cert:

nutz4c4 11-30-2013 1:34pm

:cert:

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 11-30-2013 1:41pm

Amen to that!

five-oh 11-30-2013 8:38pm

:kimblair: Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving...we sure did!

And I never realized how much I'd miss you misfits until y'all all quit posting..:sadangel:
Someone needs to spark something off to get everyone posting again. I haven't heard from Sweetsie in forver, and the Dog rarely stumbles in.....:leaving:

DukeAllen 11-30-2013 9:06pm

The dog went rogue and sold his vette, and I think sweets is stuck in a messican jail.

We had a quiet thanksgiving just me the missus and the kid. We didn't feel like a turkey so I baked chicken breasts, but all the usual sides...stuffing, corn bread, corn, sweet potato, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie...

Took the C4 for a ride yesterday...went to the AACA auto museum in Hershey PA today...pretty good long weekend :seasix:

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all you miscreants :D

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 12-01-2013 3:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeAllen (Post 1079372)
The dog went rogue and sold his vette, and I think sweets is stuck in a messican jail.

picture a ROFLMAO here. I can't get the smileys to appear anymore...

My heap is in bed all wrapped up on the kwiklift for her winter snooze.

I hate the random wonderful weather days lately that would be perfect for a C4 drive but it's just too damned much work getting her ready.

five-oh 12-02-2013 7:45am

Quote:

Originally Posted by SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 (Post 1079689)

I hate the random wonderful weather days lately that would be perfect for a C4 drive but it's just too damned much work getting her ready.

In typical C4 fashion, my heap is broke- again. :lol: I swear I'm gonna sell it- it I can keep it running long enough.:rofl:
And talk about a glutton for punishment- I'm finagling finances to see about acquiring another C4...this one is a LT4 car, though, so probably a little more reliable. Maybe. I hope.:D

DukeAllen 12-02-2013 9:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 (Post 1079689)

Puzzy. I drive mine all year in any weather. It only sleeps when there's salt on the roads.:yesnod:

Black95 12-02-2013 11:18am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeAllen (Post 1079985)
Puzzy. I drive mine all year in any weather. It only sleeps when there's salt on the roads.:yesnod:

:iagree:

Sweet 90 12-02-2013 4:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeAllen (Post 1079372)
I think sweets is stuck in a messican jail.

Nope, we had a little flurry at the beginning of November, panicked and fled to Mejico for a month. Got back last night, but still in a Tequila haze, so go easy on me mi amigos:D

DukeAllen 12-02-2013 5:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 1080180)
Nope, we had a little flurry at the beginning of November, panicked and fled to Mejico for a month. Got back last night, but still in a Tequila haze, so go easy on me mi amigos:D

Tequila? Yeah, ok...we won't ask how young that Mexican girl was or if your cellmate will write.
:lol:

Sweet 90 12-02-2013 5:49pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeAllen (Post 1080198)
Tequila? Yeah, ok...we won't ask how young that Mexican girl was or if your cellmate will write.
:lol:

What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico, or is that Vegas, I'm so confused:D

Black95 12-02-2013 6:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 1080205)
What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico, or is that Vegas, I'm so confused:D

Hack up that hairball and you will be just fine!
:shots:

C4fan 12-03-2013 8:38pm

Well, Well, look who the 'cat' drug in,,,,,wait can you do that? You know that if you go south every time you get a flurry you will be living there about 50 weeks of the year.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 1080180)

C4fan 12-03-2013 8:50pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by five-oh (Post 1079962)
In typical C4 fashion, my heap is broke- again. :lol: I swear I'm gonna sell it- it I can keep it running long enough.:rofl:
And talk about a glutton for punishment- I'm finagling finances to see about acquiring another C4...this one is a LT4 car, though, so probably a little more reliable. Maybe. I hope.:D

It's like biting into a jalapeno. You know as soon as you did it it was a mistake yet you have an irresistible desire to do it again.:rofl:

Well, good luck if you manage to acquire a new one and post up pics.:cert:

five-oh 12-03-2013 9:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4fan (Post 1080808)
It's like biting into a jalapeno. You know as soon as you did it it was a mistake yet you have an irresistible desire to do it again.:rofl:

Well, good luck if you manage to acquire a new one and post up pics.:cert:

And just like a jalapeno- it always burns your as....well, anyway.:lol:
And trust me, if I score this one I'll be a photo ho....there'll be pics everywhere. It's number 2 on my bucket list cars, after only a Grandsport. Even though it's not really that special.

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 12-04-2013 12:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by five-oh (Post 1080858)
And just like a jalapeno- it always burns your as....well, anyway.:lol:
And trust me, if I score this one I'll be a photo ho....there'll be pics everywhere. It's number 2 on my bucket list cars, after only a Grandsport. Even though it's not really that special.

Nice to see you get back in a C4, Bobby!

Misery loves company!!

WW7 12-04-2013 7:34am

Quote:

Originally Posted by five-oh (Post 1079962)

Bobby, The LT4 is a sweet ride.. I was told by a couple of guys at Carlisle that should know what they're talking about, that the LT4 actually had more HP then it was advertised with, they said GM did this because they didn't want it to compete with the ZR1 for sales... :)....WW

five-oh 12-04-2013 7:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by WW7 (Post 1080984)
Bobby, The LT4 is a sweet ride.. I was told by a couple of guys at Carlisle that should know what they're talking about, that the LT4 actually had more HP then it was advertised with, they said GM did this because they didn't want it to compete with the ZR1 for sales... :)....WW

I'd believe that. This one pulls like a freight train.:D It belongs to a good friend, he's offered to sell it to me for the last couple of years. I'm finally beginning to get to a financial postition that it may be doable...if the wife doesn't put the kabosh on it.:leaving:

DukeAllen 12-04-2013 8:23am

Quote:

Originally Posted by five-oh (Post 1080995)
.if the wife doesn't put the kabosh on it.:leaving:

Just as I suspected. smh
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...ap5a7HzwAYIm5A
:D