The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   ✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡ Tornadoes Blow Bar ✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡ (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14770)

RxCritical 05-26-2011 8:10pm

:waiting:

:beer:

sasnglass77 05-26-2011 8:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by RxCritical (Post 289832)
:waiting:

:beer:

Hey Paul....share :D

How are you doing?

snide 05-26-2011 8:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by khblair (Post 289648)
this bar has some serious suckage going on :beat:

wtf is everyone?

Absentee bar owner stops in to say :hi:

:leaving:

sasnglass77 05-26-2011 8:49pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 289891)
Absentee bar owner stops in to say :hi:

:leaving:

:toetap:

Take out the trash and the ladies room needs TP!
And I'll have a refill please :)

:rofl::lol::rofl:

nhra_ta 05-26-2011 8:53pm

Evening everyone! :seeya:

Yeah, we have a functioning garage door again! :hurray: Now we can spend the rest of the weekend doing other things.

Saw a young coyote a little while ago. We were sitting on the couch and I happened to look out the window just in time to see it trotting down the tree line in the front yard. First time we've actually seen one. We've heard them many times though.

dwjz06 05-26-2011 8:53pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasnglass77 (Post 289906)
:toetap:

Take out the trash and the ladies room needs TP!
And I'll have a refill please :)

:rofl::lol::rofl:

Sorry no trash duty. But here is a drink for you.:cheers:

Hey Dawn:seeya:

sasnglass77 05-26-2011 8:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhra_ta (Post 289914)
Evening everyone! :seeya:

Yeah, we have a functioning garage door again! :hurray: Now we can spend the rest of the weekend doing other things.

Saw a young coyote a little while ago. We were sitting on the couch and I happened to look out the window just in time to see it trotting down the tree line in the front yard. First time we've actually seen one. We've heard them many times though.

:hurray:
How are you guys tonight Dawn?
Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 289918)

You aren't the absentee owner...its his job :cheers:

:lol:

nhra_ta 05-26-2011 9:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 289918)

Hi Don! :cheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasnglass77 (Post 289939)
:hurray:
How are you guys tonight Dawn?

You aren't the absentee owner...its his job :cheers:

:lol:

Hiya Sista Laurie! :seeya:
Doing pretty good tonight. Planning for tomorrow. I need to go into town and get more blocks for my various landscaping projects.

sasnglass77 05-26-2011 9:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhra_ta (Post 289986)

Doing pretty good tonight. Planning for tomorrow. I need to go into town and get more blocks for my various landscaping projects.

Tomorrow is my day at the stable....you've seen pics does he look that bad? I mean it was noticeable when he had winter coat...but now its shedding and he's summer coat is in that area...he looks :(

I'm out....night guys!

dwjz06 05-26-2011 9:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhra_ta (Post 289986)

Hey to you. You two need to slow down some. If you finish everything you will have nothing to do later:D:lol::cheers:

nhra_ta 05-26-2011 9:21pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasnglass77 (Post 289993)
Tomorrow is my day at the stable....you've seen pics does he look that bad? I mean it was noticeable when he had winter coat...but now its shedding and he's summer coat is in that area...he looks :(

I'm out....night guys!

He does look a little thin. I think with the meds, food, exercise and TLC he'll look much better. Did you look into the Adequan? It's certainly not cheap. :(

sasnglass77 05-26-2011 9:24pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhra_ta (Post 290012)
He does look a little thin. I think with the meds, food, exercise and TLC he'll look much better. Did you look into the Adequan? It's certainly not cheap. :(

No not yet...will have to talk with the vet about it make sure it will help him. Trust me his belly is not thin just his top line :(. He was not happy with me yesterday when we did 20 mins of circles and he had to move...:lol:

nhra_ta 05-26-2011 9:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasnglass77 (Post 290017)
No not yet...will have to talk with the vet about it make sure it will help him. Trust me his belly is not thin just his top line :(. He was not happy with me yesterday when we did 20 mins of circles and he had to move...:lol:

I bet he wasn't, lol. Give him hugs and carrots from me when you see him tomorrow. :)

sasnglass77 05-26-2011 9:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhra_ta (Post 290025)
I bet he wasn't, lol. Give him hugs and carrots from me when you see him tomorrow. :)

Will do :D

He actually did well when I rode him yesterday, he usually doesn't like to lead but he did take the lead for most of our ride yesterday without too much protest :D

dwjz06 05-26-2011 9:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhra_ta (Post 290025)

Well ok i'll take the hugs but I like apples better the carrots.:D:cheers:

nhra_ta 05-26-2011 9:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasnglass77 (Post 290029)
Will do :D

He actually did well when I rode him yesterday, he usually doesn't like to lead but he did take the lead for most of our ride yesterday without too much protest :D

It sounds like he's improving already! :D I really need to get out and ride again.

Holy crap, I was looking through the channel guide and Phantasm II is on. I haven't seen this movie in years...

carlton_fritz 05-27-2011 4:21am

*yawn*

Burnt C6 05-27-2011 6:51am

Morning everyone. :seeya:

hey Kelly

FRISKY 05-27-2011 7:09am

Good morning
Kelly
David

:seeya:

dwjz06 05-27-2011 7:16am

Morning folks