The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Keith Olberman (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6404)

MrPeabody 01-21-2011 8:57pm

Keith Olberman

Just announced the end of his show.

mrvette 01-21-2011 9:03pm

Good, one less target.......:lolsmile::lolsmile::lolsmile::lol:

hate to waste ammo....

:seeya:

MrPeabody 01-21-2011 9:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 96094)
Good, one less target.......:lolsmile::lolsmile::lolsmile::lol:

hate to waste ammo....

:seeya:

Just the kind of classy comment we would expect from you in the current climate of political violence.

Not as good as the thread you once started in CF PR&C about killing all three female Supreme Court Justices, But good to see you haven't totally lost your touch.

Z06PDQ 01-21-2011 9:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 96114)
Just the kind of classy comment we would expect from you in the current climate of political violence.

idiocy is lucrative. that's why Beck is still on the air. "shoot them in the head" is like manna from Heaven to idiots. :confused5:

mrvette 01-21-2011 9:20pm

Quote:

Not as good as the thread you once started in CF PR&C about killing all three female Supreme Court Justices, But good to see you haven't totally lost your touch.

Anyone that kills the likes of hitler and mao and stalin, is a hero of mine, and them 3 pigs are commie bitches from word GO....bet on it....

you can shake and dance, but I call it what it IS.....:toetap::yesnod:

Exotix 01-21-2011 9:21pm

Quote:

He said that ? ... jus'nutha sad 'ol man in life ... http://i54.tinypic.com/52xsle.gif

MrPeabody 01-21-2011 9:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exotix (Post 96134)
He said that ? ... jus'nutha sad 'ol man in life ... http://i54.tinypic.com/52xsle.gif

Yeah. The thread was called something like "Kill the three bitches". The mods left it there for about eight hours before they boneyarded it.

He's a sick man.

mrvette 01-21-2011 9:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exotix (Post 96134)

:rofl:

personally, I"m outta here soon enough....but for the kids I feel sad....but then again they are commie liberals, and so will suffer their own stu freekin' Pidity....

not MY problem...if anyone feels sorry for them, it should be their mother....

:cheers:

Exotix 01-21-2011 9:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 96142)
:rofl:

personally, I"m outta here soon enough....but for the kids I feel sad....but then again they are commie liberals, and so will suffer their own stu freekin' Pidity....

not MY problem...if anyone feels sorry for them, it should be their mother....

:cheers:

I've seen it before ... lonely 'ol man who's kids and loved ones don't want 'em anymore and he just wanders looking for some kind of solace in life hoping for something to infom 'em of some kind of meaning to anything ... don't look to yourself ... it's also gone ...

Sad.

Z06PDQ 01-21-2011 9:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 96141)
Yeah. The thread was called something like "Kill the three bitches". The mods left it there for about eight hours before they boneyarded it.

He's a sick man.

says a lot about how sick the mods are,too.

mrvette 01-21-2011 9:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exotix (Post 96153)
I've seen it before ... lonely 'ol man who's kids and loved ones don't want 'em anymore and he just wanders looking for some kind of solace in life hoping for something to infom 'em of some kind of meaning to anything ... don't look to yourself ... it's also gone ...

Sad.

Psycho babble bullshit, poly ticks, economics, and welfare been a hobby of mine over 1/2 a century now, I love kicking apart you kids....

you so damn smart, what did YOU do today?? bet I got more done today in retirement than you did this week.....

not MONEY wise, fur surely you have a overpaid underworked .gov position....

no one else could be so foolish to the world....

so how many papers YOU personally pushed today???

:rofl::rofl:

MrPeabody 01-21-2011 9:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06PDQ (Post 96163)
says a lot about how sick the mods are,too.

Yeah, go over there and start a thread about killing three conservative judges, and I guarantee a permaban. mrvette got nothing but his thread boneyarded.

Exotix 01-21-2011 9:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 96168)
Psycho babble bullshit, poly ticks, economics, and welfare been a hobby of mine over 1/2 a century now, I love kicking apart you kids....

you so damn smart, what did YOU do today?? bet I got more done today in retirement than you did this week.....

not MONEY wise, fur surely you have a overpaid underworked .gov position....

no one else could be so foolish to the world....

so how many papers YOU personally pushed today???

:rofl::rofl:

I bet you were an alright guy ... and something *got ahold of you* ...

Z06PDQ 01-21-2011 9:51pm

Olbermann could have "sold out" like Beck, but he didn't. Beck knows half the shit he says is crap. he's getting rich off of the bloodthirsty idiots & that's all that matters. :yesnod:

MrPeabody 01-21-2011 9:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exotix (Post 96180)
I bet you were an alright guy ... and something *got ahold of you* ...

YouTube - Alice cooper- No more Mr. Nice guy(lyrics)

He'll be OK. He just went over to CF PR&C to get a neck rub.

mrvette 01-21-2011 9:54pm

Reality is I have mellowed quite a bit, honestly, and do a little bit around to help out ....

not much maybe.....compared to Gates and company....

you all think I"m hard here and now.....should have seen me 20 years ago....

best you could have done was run for cover....and a tree would not have been enough....weenies....

:kick:

Z06PDQ 01-21-2011 9:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 96173)
Yeah, go over there and start a thread about killing three conservative judges, and I guarantee a permaban. mrvette got nothing but his thread boneyarded.

he's their quaint little jibberish talker. kind of like the retarded kid that keeps shitting in the floor because he knows he can get by with it. :D

Exotix 01-21-2011 9:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06PDQ (Post 96201)
Olbermann could have "sold out" like Beck, but he didn't. Beck knows half the shit he says is crap. he's getting rich off of the bloodthirsty idiots & that's all that matters. :yesnod:

Keep in mind that Beck is going blind ... so this is what it will look like sometime next year ... :lolsmile:

http://i54.tinypic.com/1zu7hl.gif

mrvette 01-21-2011 10:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exotix (Post 96216)
Keep in mind that Beck is going blind ... so this is what it will look like sometime next year ... :lolsmile:

http://i54.tinypic.com/1zu7hl.gif

maybe 1/2 dzn things in some 2 years listening in to Beck...that I disagree with....and so minor I can't remember....sorry I don't take klass notes ass you maybe think.....

and so you Kant find any full O soap IC ALL errors in Beck's commentary, you wish to kill the messenger....

wish I could wipe the koran, mein kampf, and marx off the history charts....

be a neat world.....oh, that's karl, not Groucho....

:above::D

thkauffman 01-21-2011 10:33pm

Guess his 12 viewers weren't enough to keep him on the air.