The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Hello, police? I'd like to report a murder. (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122031)

Bill 03-20-2020 12:22pm

Hello, police? I'd like to report a murder.

Trump lays smack down on reporter. Reporter has that "who me" look as he gets dressed down by Trump. Yes, you....YOU are a piece of shit. You personally. You're a bad person.

Love it.

DAB 03-20-2020 12:56pm

watched that live.

dude: who's team are you on? :slap:

vtelvr 03-20-2020 1:22pm

Love it.

Millenium Vette 03-20-2020 1:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1744095)
Trump lays smack down on reporter.....

You ain't shittin'.....

https://i.imgur.com/ImWhRsRh.png
https://i.imgur.com/PyKPS6Wh.png

BOTY 03-20-2020 1:30pm

He then continued to light up some woman. :rofl:

Bill 03-20-2020 1:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1744125)
He then continued to light up some woman. :rofl:

I wish he would have really gone after her. Oh, are you here to protect Peter? Are you sleeping with him like that other couple that spied on me? Maybe you should focus on reporting the truth rather than sleeping around, you slut.

BOTY 03-20-2020 1:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1744126)
I wish he would have really gone after her. Oh, are you here to protect Peter? Are you sleeping with him like that other couple that spied on me? Maybe you should focus on reporting the truth rather than sleeping around, you slut.

She was protected in a couple of ways. :yesnod:

Olustee bus 03-20-2020 1:52pm

What pisses me off that several of those twits tried to support that reporter, questioning Trump if he should have said that. We have a friggin deadly pandemic going on and they are worried about that!

DAB 03-20-2020 1:56pm

reporter: how do you feel about what i just asked?

DJT: i feel sorry for your mother, who no doubt was a wonderful woman, that she has to have your dumb ass as her son. after all that education you've had, this is the best question you could ask your President? get out of the White House you loser, and don't come back until you figure out what a waste of space you are.

:dance:

Dan Dlabay 03-20-2020 2:37pm

I watched that and I was glad to see Trump call out that low life fake news reporter. Not surprised that the other low life's there supported that low life from nbc.:cert:

Bill 03-20-2020 4:09pm

Breaking: A-hole reporter comes down with a bad case of BTFO-19

https://media.thedonald.win/thedonal.../pMk3GXPw.jpeg

6spdC6 03-21-2020 6:52am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakota (Post 1744166)
The reporter asked VP Pence the same question and Pence answered, " I would tell the people not to be afraid but to be vigilant".

Trump claimed a number of times that he inherited a bad system that was obsolete. In the 3 years he was President , why didn't he fix it?

Heard that Steve Bannon let go the two people in the White House that were in charge of pandemics, awhile ago. Trump also cut funding to CDC.

I don't like my state Governor, Cuomo of New York but give him an A for his handling of this crisis. As Cuomo stated President FDR told his people to tell the truth, the American people deserved it.

Well if Trump had people that worked with him instead of trying to phuck him over he could have got a hell of a lot of good work done. The word impeachment (just for one) ring a bell. He was too busy fighting the crew in the MSM and the life long politicians (both parties, McCain ring a bell for one) that did not like the idea that WE elected him to office, just straightening out obunghole eight years of bungling takes a lot of time and effort!

As far as king Andrew anything that POS does is to get publicity and further his run for POTUS. He is narcissistic, arrogant and untrustworthy and in those department worse than obunghole.

Anything he does that helps regular people is just incidental, he is out for himself. If you like Cuomo you like draconian laws passed in the middle of the night (safe act) and shit hidden in budget bills so they get passed. The SOB is like a spreading cancer all over the airwaves!

Old Ben 03-21-2020 7:23am

Quote:

The reporter asked VP Pence the same question and Pence answered, " I would tell the people not to be afraid but to be vigilant".

Trump claimed a number of times that he inherited a bad system that was obsolete. In the 3 years he was President , why didn't he fix it?

Heard that Steve Bannon let go the two people in the White House that were in charge of pandemics, awhile ago. Trump also cut funding to CDC.

I don't like my state Governor, Cuomo of New York but give him an A for his handling of this crisis. As Cuomo stated President FDR told his people to tell the truth, the American people deserved it.

Really? Low IQ and uninformed people should get the facts before they spout off. :toetap:

69camfrk 03-21-2020 7:28am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Ben (Post 1744399)
Really? Low IQ and uninformed people should get the facts before they spout off. :toetap:

Yeah, and Trump did not cut funding to the CDC. It just goes to show you how disinformation gets out there, and people buy it as fact. :seasix:

Olustee bus 03-21-2020 7:39am

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69camfrk (Post 1744404)
Yeah, and Trump did not cut funding to the CDC. It just goes to show you how disinformation gets out there, and people buy it as fact. :seasix:

What he did was attempt to cut funding for "Chronic Disease" programs but congress did not pass the budget so it is as it was before trumps efforts.

We have tons of better (ie - not government) private programs working on chronic disease.

Dan Dlabay 03-21-2020 7:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6spdC6 (Post 1744394)
Well if Trump had people that worked with him instead of trying to phuck him over he could have got a hell of a lot of good work done. The word impeachment (just for one) ring a bell. He was too busy fighting the crew in the MSM and the life long politicians (both parties, McCain ring a bell for one) that did not like the idea that WE elected him to office, just straightening out obunghole eight years of bungling takes a lot of time and effort!

As far as king Andrew anything that POS does is to get publicity and further his run for POTUS. He is narcissistic, arrogant and untrustworthy and in those department worse than obunghole.

Anything he does that helps regular people is just incidental, he is out for himself. If you like Cuomo you like draconian laws passed in the middle of the night (safe act) and shit hidden in budget bills so they get passed. The SOB is like a spreading cancer all over the airwaves!

:iagree: I was listening to Bill O'Reilly and he said that the bogus impeachment scam took a lot of Trump's time to fight it. Bill said that Trump should bring this fact up in the campaign.

Rodnok1 03-21-2020 8:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69camfrk (Post 1744404)

I was talking to someone who insisted Obama created CDC and Trump killed it's funding and it shut down. He really needs to stay off Fakebook...
I don't call him a dumbass sheeple often but he earned that one.

Cybercowboy 03-21-2020 8:28am

We need to be more like China and start expelling American journalists.

Cybercowboy 03-21-2020 8:30am

Quote:

What's worse? COVID-19 or TDS?

snide 03-21-2020 10:28am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1744416)
We need to be more like China and start expelling American journalists.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1744417)
What's worse? COVID-19 or TDS?

Gotta go with TDS on this one...