The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   ✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡ Tornadoes Blow Bar ✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡ (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14770)

snide 05-24-2011 8:20pm

✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡ Tornadoes Blow Bar ✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡✵⚡
 
Same rules apply.

:cheers:

jda67gta 05-24-2011 8:21pm

Here's to making through the last pass.....:beer:

DAB 05-24-2011 8:24pm

cool water for Toto please?

1911fool 05-24-2011 9:01pm

Who is blowing who in here?

DAB 05-24-2011 9:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911fool (Post 287448)
Who is blowing whom in here?

fixt.

Blower or Blowee.

FRISKY 05-24-2011 10:11pm

Good thing I got the yard mowed before the tornados hit. :hurray:

I'm going to say this now so I can sleep in late in the morning:

Good morning! :seeya:

Kerrmudgeon 05-24-2011 11:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 287392)
Same rules apply.

:cheers:

Rules? We don't need no stinking rules big guy!
A.D.D. rules man...........Do I know you? :confused5:
Do you know me????:willy:

Woody 05-24-2011 11:44pm

Is this one of those fancy gay bars?? :confused5:

HeatherO 05-25-2011 12:02am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody (Post 287566)
Is this one of those fancy gay bars?? :confused5:

:lol: too much blowing going on in here

carlton_fritz 05-25-2011 3:07am

At least 2 more days of this stuff.

NCC-1701 05-25-2011 3:23am

Did I hear banging like a screen door in a tornado last night..:D

Aflac 05-25-2011 5:03am

It's crazy... everywhere around me got storms with rain... what did I get???

A FREAKIN SAND STORM!!!

Superstreet 05-25-2011 5:22am

Good morning everyone. :seeya:

Damn the tornadoes. We were under a tornado warning again about an hour ago. Another cell is coming thru in about an hour and then another round this afternoon. :cuss:

Superstreet 05-25-2011 5:23am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aflac (Post 287616)
It's crazy... everywhere around me got storms with rain... what did I get???

A FREAKIN SAND STORM!!!

Are you guys are way below average on rain this year?

nhra_ta 05-25-2011 5:24am

Morning everyone! :seeya:

Aflac 05-25-2011 5:29am

we're wayyyy below on rain here this year. If you look at the map, i'm dead halfway between OKC and Dallas on 44

Superstreet 05-25-2011 5:33am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aflac (Post 287628)
we're wayyyy below on rain here this year. If you look at the map, i'm dead halfway between OKC and Dallas on 44

Move up here. Do you have a raft or a boat? :lol: The weather up here has been brutal. We thought last year was bad.

Has it all been going north of you?

khblair 05-25-2011 5:34am

morning everyone. beautiful day here. drove the vert this morning... not sure why i bothered to fix it this morning. looks just like it did when i rolled out of bed :lol:

last day of school today (half day). :hurray: he got his report card yesterday. a full card of straight A's all year. im very proud of him :yesnod:

Superstreet 05-25-2011 5:35am

Quote:

Originally Posted by khblair (Post 287635)
morning everyone. beautiful day here. drove the vert this morning... not sure why i bothered to fix it this morning. looks just like it did when i rolled out of bed :lol:

last day of school today (half day). :hurray: he got his report card yesterday. a full card of straight A's all year. im very proud of him :yesnod:

Good morning,Kim. :seeya: Wow. Congratulations to him. Sounds like you have a smart boy.

Aflac 05-25-2011 5:43am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superstreet (Post 287633)
Move up here. Do you have a raft or a boat? :lol: The weather up here has been brutal. We thought last year was bad.

Has it all been going north of you?

i'm just fine south of the Red River. the weather (depending on years) either bears right down on us or splits us. lately, it splits us.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:06am.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - 2019 The Vette Barn