The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Who'da thunk?!? Hillary knew nothing of Trump dossier... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113114)

lspencer534 10-28-2017 5:12pm

Who'da thunk?!? Hillary knew nothing of Trump dossier...

Anonymous sources told both CNN and The New York Times that Hillary Clinton was "unaware" that her own campaign had commissioned a dossier on Donald Trump from Russian operatives.

"Even Mrs. Clinton only found out about Mr. Steele's research after Buzzfeed published the dossier, according to two associates who discussed the matter with her," the NYT reported.

"Hillary Clinton was unaware of the now-infamous dossier of allegations about Donald Trump and Russia prior to Buzzfeed's publishing of the document earlier this year, a source familiar with the matter has told CNN," the major news network claimed.

This is, of course, not the first time Clinton has feigned ignorance of technical issues or management decisions to relieve herself of the burden of responsibility.

During the investigation into her use of a private email server, Clinton claimed she was not aware that a "C" marked on the top of a memo indicated it was "classified," though that's common knowledge among even low-level DC staffers. She also told a press conference that she used two separate devices to retrieve emails because she was a technological luddite and chained to her outdated Blackberry.

Just a few weeks ago, Clinton said she was "shocked" that her campaign spent half a million dollars on hair and makeup, even though she received those services.

CNN, New York Times: Anonymous Sources Say Hillary Clinton Knew Nothing About Trump Dossier | Daily Wire

If I were her lawyer, I'd advise her to keep her feckin mouth shut for the rest of her life and to just disappear. No one believes you, and you're just opening yourself up for more charges against yourself. As it stands now, the Government has to prove your wrongdoings; you don't need to still be lying and digging your hole even deeper. When you find yourself in a hole, quit digging!

DAB 10-28-2017 5:25pm

nor did Podesta, nor Blabbermouth. campaign spent $6-9M and no one knows who spent the money or why.

for that kind of money, i'll sit at my desk and make things up for 2 weeks. easy money.

OddBall 10-28-2017 5:42pm

That beast knew everything that was going on around her. I would think that her lawyers would want her to keep flapping her yap though. That's money in their pockets if she keeps on digging her hole. And I doubt any of them have any love to lose for her. I bet they'd be just as happy as anyone else to watch her implode and go down in flames.

VITE1 10-28-2017 5:44pm

Given that she's never aware of anything going on around her that's she's suppose to be aware of America is lucky she lost.

After 8 years of Obama "Reading it in the newspapers lie everyone else" we'd be screwed.

Fasglas 10-28-2017 7:10pm

"Like, with a cloth"?

polarbear 10-28-2017 7:38pm

For the past 40 years, we've been certain of one thing. If the name "Clinton" is involved in the story, there's bound to be a scandal following close behind.

boracayjohnny 10-28-2017 10:13pm

The name Clinton is cancerous for the country and national security. The sad thing is they won't go to jail because they've entangled many along the way. Oh sure, the current dust up will evoke plenty of hot hair. In the end there may be one or two sacrificial lambs but that's the most that'll happen. Yet, I'd like to be wrong but so far, history has proven me right.

Olustee bus 10-29-2017 4:44am

1 Attachment(s)
sleaze
slēz/Submit
noun
immoral, sordid, and corrupt behavior or material, especially in business or politics.
"political campaigns that are long on sleaze and short on substance"
verbinformal
behave in an immoral, corrupt, or sordid way.
"you're the last person who has to sleaze around bars"