The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Rangel Censured (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4280)

Exotix 12-02-2010 5:47pm

Rangel Censured

*Breaking*

http://i56.tinypic.com/5nkhv8.jpg

Munch 12-02-2010 8:04pm

Must be nice to get in trouble and all they do is scold you in front of everyone. :rolleyes:

He even had the stones to request a written censure instead of the reading.

Peter Pan 12-02-2010 8:13pm

If I would have not paid my taxes for years jail and fines, he needed atleast big fines as being 80 I do not care if he went to jail.

ChasC5 12-03-2010 8:21am

:cheers: He did wrong and he got punished according to the rules he was part of making … that’s the way it should be and that’s the way it happened.

Exotix 12-03-2010 9:00am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasC5 (Post 51621)
:cheers: He did wrong and he got punished according to the rules he was part of making … that’s the way it should be and that’s the way it happened.

The Dems police their own as a vigil ... hardly anything like the tragedy of the congressional (R)'s as a continuam of the newest tragedy of Bush who for some reason feels compelled to come out of hiding to do the ex-president circuit acting like a cute & cuddley village idiot yukking it up like it's all good ...

Insane.

ChasC5 12-03-2010 9:05am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exotix (Post 51622)
The Dems police their own as a vigil ... hardly anything like the tragedy of the congressional (R)'s as a continuam of the newest tragedy of Bush who for some reason feels compelled to come out of hiding to do the ex-president circuit acting like a cute & cuddley village idiot yukking it up like it's all good ...

Insane.

GOP = The Physically Responsible and The Morally Correct :o_o:

Peter Pan 12-03-2010 9:33am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasC5 (Post 51621)

Tax evaison is a Federal Crime, not just a wrong in the House, the Federal Govt should go after him in civilan (federal) court like they would if I failed to pay the level of taxes he did, this just mounts to a hand slap.

Tom Delay was found guilty in civilan court and will probably do jail time, but he is not 80 and that would be fine with me. Rangel on the other hand needs to be fined harshly and no jail time:cheers:

ChasC5 12-03-2010 9:35am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Pan (Post 51627)
Tax evaison is a Federal Crime, not just a wrong in the House, the Federal Govt should go after him in civilan (federal) court like they would if I failed to pay the level of taxes he did, this just mounts to a hand slap.

Tom Delay was found guilty in civilan court and will probably do jail time, but he is not 80 and that would be fine with me. Rangel on the other hand needs to be fined harshly and no jail time:cheers:

Ok ... get back to us on the verdic. :cheers:

Peter Pan 12-03-2010 10:05am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasC5 (Post 51629)
Ok ... get back to us on the verdic. :cheers:

Not to worry you libs will be watching what happens to the Rep who has been found guilty, on the other hand Rangel is just getting a slap on the wrist, seems his hommies in Harlem do not mind that he does not pay taxes as he won in a landslide, oh that is right, those are the ones on the Govt handouts, that want me to send them more freebe's:toetap:

ChasC5 12-03-2010 10:12am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Pan (Post 51635)
Not to worry you libs will be watching what happens to the Rep who has been found guilty, on the other hand Rangel is just getting a slap on the wrist, seems his hommies in Harlem do not mind that he does not pay taxes as he won in a landslide, oh that is right, those are the ones on the Govt handouts, that want me to send them more freebe's:toetap:

I see you Dinosaurs are hanging on to those Stereotypes for as long as you can … enjoy, :D

Peter Pan 12-03-2010 10:16am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasC5 (Post 51637)
I see you Dinosaurs are hanging on to those Stereotypes for as long as you can … enjoy, :D

Only those in Congress or the Obama admin can get away with tax evasion and still run our country, this has nothing to do with Dinosaurs, the voters in Harlem, like the handouts, they do spend them, it is eaiser to stay at home and live off my tax $$ than it is to really try to find a job.

I am Taxed Enough Already

ChasC5 12-03-2010 10:21am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Pan (Post 51642)
Only those in Congress or the Obama admin can get away with tax evasion and still run our country, this has nothing to do with Dinosaurs, the voters in Harlem, like the handouts, they do spend them, it is eaiser to stay at home and live off my tax $$ than it is to really try to find a job.

I am Taxed Enough Already

:cheers: Sure, whatever you say partner.

4drvette 12-03-2010 12:27pm

you just cnat stand it when you are dead wrong huh Chas?????:rofl:

Peter Pan 12-03-2010 12:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4drvette (Post 51673)

Libs only know how to attack and never admit any faults:cheers:

ChasC5 12-03-2010 12:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4drvette (Post 51673)

You just can't stand it that a Black Man is POTUS :lolsmile:

BTW, if you can read, what does my forst post say in this Thread? :o_o:

Peter Pan 12-03-2010 12:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasC5 (Post 51677)
You just can't stand it that a Black Man is POTUS :lolsmile:

BTW, if you can read, what does my forst post say in this Thread? :o_o:

I do not like his policies and what he was doing in congress, the state congress and his not holding a real job like most Americans. I do not care that he is half white or half black, or 100% of whatever race he is, it is about his policies, they are about big govt controlling us and that erodes my freedom and I like my freedom.

Oh yes I am Taxed Enough Already and do not tread on me:cheers:

ChasC5 12-03-2010 12:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Pan (Post 51681)
I do not like his policies and what he was doing in congress, the state congress and his not holding a real job like most Americans. I do not care that he is half white or half black, or 100% of whatever race he is, it is about his policies, they are about big govt controlling us and that erodes my freedom and I like my freedom.

Oh yes I am Taxed Enough Already and do not tread on me:cheers:

WHAT? :lolsmile:

Well excuse me; I didn’t know the POTUS is a Private Club for Silver Spoon Babies.

Have forbid this Club would have a Educated, Intelligent, Self-made Man holding the position.

I know it’s change for yea. :lolsmile:

Peter Pan 12-03-2010 12:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasC5 (Post 51683)
WHAT? :lolsmile:

Well excuse me; I didn’t know the POTUS is a Private Club for Silver Spoon Babies.

Have forbid this Club would have a Educated, Intelligent, Self-made Man holding the position.

I know it’s change for yea. :lolsmile:

I will restate, he never held a real job in the private sector, he has held plenty of elected ones and being POTUS is important and not a private one, an elected one like all of his jobs.

ChasC5 12-03-2010 12:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Pan (Post 51689)
I will restate, he never held a real job in the private sector, he has held plenty of elected ones and being POTUS is important and not a private one, an elected one like all of his jobs.

But he's NOT a QUITER! :lolsmile:

:seeya: Have a lovely Friday :cheers:

4drvette 12-03-2010 2:30pm

Why does it alway break down to the race thing for you lefties? I dont like him because of every thing he is not. He is not a business man and he above all is not honest! And if you believe as much as you appear to, please leave your car at the border as you leave!