The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   12-year-old tased inside Victoria's Secret (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38130)

NeedSpeed 08-01-2012 2:05pm

12-year-old tased inside Victoria's Secret

12-year-old tased inside Victoria's Secret | ksdk.com

Video in the link.

Quote:

South St. Louis County (KSDK) - A police officer tased a 12-year-old girl inside a Victoria's Secret Wednesday afternoon at South County Center.

Police say the officer came into the Victoria's Secret looking for the teenager's mom, who had warrants for her arrest. But it was the teen who got tased.

"This one goes in my chest. It was stuck in there so she had to keep on pulling trying to pull it out," said Dejamon Baker, as she pointed to a small wound on her chest.

Baker has a matching wound on her stomach.

"I had fell on the floor and I couldn't control myself I just kept on shaking and stuff," said the girl.

Baker, her mother Charlene Bratton, and some other relatives were in the Victoria's Secret.

Bratton had just tried on some shorts and was about to buy them when she says a St. Louis County officer came looking for her. Bratton had warrants, she says, for numerous unresolved traffic tickets.

"He said, put your hands behind your back. I said for what. Next thing you know he tackled me down on the ground," said Bratton.

Baker said, "I was just crying. I guess he got mad because I was crying or something, then he just took it out and just tased me."

A police spokesman says the officer stated the girl was physically getting involved and would not back away, but Dejamon and her mother deny that.

"He should have had enough control to tell her to get back instead of pulling out his gun, I guess he was nervous or whatever, and tasing people," said Bratton.

The police spokesman says he believes the officer's actions were justified, but he admits it's a unique situation.

He suggests the mother report the incident to internal affairs to have in investigated.

The mother says that's what she plans to do.
:wtf:

theanswriz42 08-01-2012 2:14pm

Not sure who to believe in this one.

syf350 08-01-2012 2:16pm

dejamon? do i need to even watch the video to figure this one out?

Yerf Dog 08-01-2012 2:18pm

Quote:

A police officer tased a 12-year-old girl inside a Victoria's Secret Wednesday afternoon at South County Center.

Police say the officer came into the Victoria's Secret looking for the teenager's mom,
Which?

Yerf Dog 08-01-2012 2:21pm

12 year old & Mom

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...33_233x320.jpg http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...73_233x372.jpg

Bucwheat 08-01-2012 2:24pm

I was like crying and stuff so he like tased me!:sleep:

ApexOversteer 08-01-2012 2:26pm

Mom's got sideburns.

Bucwheat 08-01-2012 2:29pm

Looks like part of that tat on her chest moving up to her neck and face

Kevin_73 08-01-2012 2:35pm

I have a strong suspicion that if you were to combine the IQ's of the mother, the daughter, and the police officer you would still be a little shy of triple digits.

simpleman68 08-01-2012 2:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin_73 (Post 725383)
I have a strong suspicion that if you were to combine the IQ's of the mother, the daughter, and the police officer you would still be a little shy of triple digits.

:rofl: Well put....
Scott

Bill 08-01-2012 5:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApexOversteer (Post 725372)
Mom's got sideburns, tats, and a gold toof.

Mom hit the trifecta.

Craig 08-01-2012 5:37pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by theanswriz42 (Post 725357)
Not sure who to believe in this one.

I'm leaning: cop.

boracayjohnny 08-01-2012 5:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxAg (Post 725379)
Don't taze a kid, taze a ho! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 725542)
Mom hit the trifecta.

Oh shit..... :rofl::lol:

Kerrmudgeon 08-01-2012 5:40pm

Just looking at them tells me he was completely justified for Tazing her. :slap:

Weren't they on the Jeremy Kyle show screaming at each other?:rofl:

Bill 08-01-2012 5:41pm

OK, I've thought about this. She's got warrants for unpaid traffic tickets. That's a money maker for the cops, but not really felony murder type stuff. Exactly how did officer Colombo figure out she was going to be at Victoria's Secret at that time? That's some pretty fancy detective work. And why did he need to arrest her there, rather than outside the store, or maybe out in the parking lot? I'm thinking the officer just enjoys hanging out in VS for some reason.

NeedSpeed 08-01-2012 5:48pm

I don't understand what threat a 12yr old girl whom had nothing to do with the warrant posses a threat to a grown man. If you watch the vid, she couldn't weigh but 100lbs.