The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   ◄♣ Club 1120 and Special Treatment Taproom ♣► (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120897)

dvarapala 02-11-2020 10:00am

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetMechZ16 (Post 1729217)
Of course my drug addled daughter got herself thrown in jail the night before the funeral. I hope they keep her there. :sadangel:

Drugs are a horrible thing and can complete derail a young person's life. :sadangel:

DJ_Critterus 02-11-2020 10:06am

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 1729242)
Drugs are a horrible thing and can complete derail a young person's life. :sadangel:

honestly, Jetz, that might be the best place for her right now. Hate to say it, but it could make the difference between getting help or another ceremony.

It's weird to say, but my DUI 5 years ago was one of the best things to happen to me now that i look back on it.

Old Ben 02-11-2020 10:33am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raazor (Post 1729230)
Happy birthday Ben! You're three years younger than my dad and he's in fine shape :seasix:

Thanks. I'm in fairly good shape. Keeping up with the Horses and ponies keep me so.

Old Ben 02-11-2020 10:36am

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadInNc (Post 1729236)
:party::party::party:

Congrats Ben :cert:

Happy Birthday friend :hurray:

Thanks Madman. Wife asked where I want to go for dinner tonight. Decisions, decisions?

Raazor 02-11-2020 10:46am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Ben (Post 1729260)
Thanks. I'm in fairly good shape. Keeping up with the Horses and ponies keep me so.

Great to hear! :seasix::USA:

dvarapala 02-11-2020 10:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Ben (Post 1729229)
Morning all. Made it to 74. Onward to 75. :ack:

Happy Birthday ya old geezer. :D

I've got an extra Starbucks birthday card I can send you. :lol:

dvarapala 02-11-2020 10:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1729243)
honestly, Jetz, that might be the best place for her right now. Hate to say it, but it could make the difference between getting help or another ceremony.

Or it may just harden her even more. :sadangel:

DJ_Critterus 02-11-2020 10:57am

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 1729272)

You'll end up on the ignore list that way :yesnod:

BOTY 02-11-2020 11:00am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1729241)
Sorry to hear about your daughter. Still hoping for the best, but addiction is a real mother****er. :sadangel:

:iagree: and what a row to hoe just to get a proper burial. :sadangel:

Rodnok1 02-11-2020 11:01am

That's tough to deal with Jet... Harder on momma I bet.

Happy Birthday Ben, as an old farmer told me when I was just a young man... Keep moving or you'll die.
He owned a bar for 30 plus years and retired regulars would come in and sit and do nothing, then they'd die off in 6 months to a year. He sold the bar when he retired, gave up heavy drinking and bought a farm. He was in his late 70 maybe early 80s and worked harder than 2 young guys. If wasn't for diabetes he'd lived to be 110 I bet.
That guy was harder than wood pecker lips, he'd change a tractor engine in the sun with it 110 degrees out and so humid you couldn't hardly breathe.
Some things just stick with you and I'll never forget what he said.

Old Ben 02-11-2020 11:02am

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 1729272)

Starbucks? :ack:

BOTY 02-11-2020 11:02am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Ben (Post 1729261)
Thanks Madman. Wife asked where I want to go for dinner tonight. Decisions, decisions?

Happy Birthday Ben. :dance: :cert:

Old Ben 02-11-2020 11:04am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1729275)
You'll end up on the ignore list that way :yesnod:

That's pushing it...Very close... :toetap:

Old Ben 02-11-2020 11:06am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodnok1 (Post 1729279)
That's tough to deal with Jet... Harder on momma I bet.

Happy Birthday Ben, as an old farmer told me when I was just a young man... Keep moving or you'll die.
He owned a bar for 30 plus years and retired regulars would come in and sit and do nothing, then they'd die off in 6 months to a year. He sold the bar when he retired, gave up heavy drinking and bought a farm. He was in his late 70 maybe early 80s and worked harder than 2 young guys. If wasn't for diabetes he'd lived to be 110 I bet.
That guy was harder than wood pecker lips, he'd change a tractor engine in the sun with it 110 degrees out and so humid you couldn't hardly breathe.
Some things just stick with you and I'll never forget what he said.

Thanks. Keep moving or you'll die is very true.

FX VETTE 02-11-2020 11:07am

1 Attachment(s)
:kimblair:

Attachment 38968

DJ_Critterus 02-11-2020 11:15am

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 1729274)
Or it may just harden her even more. :sadangel:

You never know. She'll definitely be ordered to go through some treatment.

BOTY 02-11-2020 11:18am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1729303)
You never know. She'll definitely be ordered to go through some treatment.

Depends on the severity of the crime and previous record, so maybe not.

JetMechZ16 02-11-2020 11:27am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1729243)

It's weird to say, but my DUI 5 years ago was one of the best things to happen to me now that i look back on it.

It's not the first time for her in jail. It didn't change her for long the last time she was there. I doubt she will change this time. It's a sad thing when you know your child is safer in jail than if they were out doing what they want to do.

My other 3 kids are all doing well on their own, I don't know why this one can't straighten up. At 1st I blamed it on the opiates she was prescribed after her accident. But she has been to rehab and was clean for over a year. This all started again after she come back to the Chattanooga area and reconnected with her worthless boyfriend. I know not to blame him for it all, but together they are a disaster.:yesnod:

DJ_Critterus 02-11-2020 11:33am

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetMechZ16 (Post 1729312)
It's not the first time for her in jail. It didn't change her for long the last time she was there. I doubt she will change this time. It's a sad thing when you know your child is safer in jail than if they were out doing what they want to do.

My other 3 kids are all doing well on their own, I don't know why this one can't straighten up. At 1st I blamed it on the opiates she was prescribed after her accident. But she has been to rehab and was clean for over a year. This all started again after she come back to the Chattanooga area and reconnected with her worthless boyfriend. I know not to blame him for it all, but together they are a disaster.:yesnod:

Not much you can do in this situation, I guess, except not be an enabler.

JetMechZ16 02-11-2020 11:38am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1729316)
Not much you can do in this situation, I guess, except not be an enabler.

The only way for me not to be an enabler is to kick her out of the house. Then I get to explain to my 10 year old grandson why I kicked his mom out when she had no place to go. I don't know how to do this.:sad:

DJ_Critterus 02-11-2020 11:39am

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetMechZ16 (Post 1729317)
The only way for me not to be an enabler is to kick her out of the house. Then I get to explain to my 10 year old grandson why I kicked his mom out when she had no place to go. I don't know how to do this.:sad:

If she lives with you then she lives under your rules. Might have to "be the foot that puts down the other foot" (Yeah, that was a Dean Wormer quote :D )

JetMechZ16 02-11-2020 11:48am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1729320)
If she lives with you then she lives under your rules. Might have to "be the foot that puts down the other foot" (Yeah, that was a Dean Wormer quote :D )

You obviously have no experience with an addict. They will agree to and say they will abide by all the rules. They won't. Making new rules doesn't change their behavior. She has violated the rules and we are now at the point of paying for the consequences of that.

The consequences are that she has to leave now. Nothing works and the lies continue. I can do the part of telling her to go lead the life she wants to but we can't support her in that. I don't know how to explain this to my grandson, his face still lights up every time she is there for him, which isn't nearly enough. But after all her failures as a parent to him he still adores her. I've seen his face when she lets him down and doesn't show up or keep a promise to him. I don't know how to be the one that lets him down in that way.

RMVette 02-11-2020 11:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetMechZ16 (Post 1729327)
You obviously have no experience with an addict. They will agree to and say they will abide by all the rules. They won't. Making new rules doesn't change their behavior. She has violated the rules and we are now at the point of paying for the consequences of that.

The consequences are that she has to leave now. Nothing works and the lies continue. I can do the part of telling her to go lead the life she wants to but we can't support her in that. I don't know how to explain this to my grandson, his face still lights up every time she is there for him, which isn't nearly enough. But after all her failures as a parent to him he still adores her. I've seen his face when she lets him down and doesn't show up or keep a promise to him. I don't know how to be the one that lets him down in that way.

So sad to read... how old is she?

sublime1996525 02-11-2020 11:54am

Good morning all!

Jetz, sorry about that man!

Ben, happy birthday!

Rikki Z-06 02-11-2020 11:55am

1 Attachment(s)
Check this out. :rofl:

RMVette 02-11-2020 11:57am

Quote:

Originally Posted by sublime1996525 (Post 1729331)
Good morning all!

Jetz, sorry about that man!

Ben, happy birthday!

sublime1996525 02-11-2020 11:58am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1729332)

:rofl: Outstanding!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMVette (Post 1729335)

Morning! :kimblair:

Rikki Z-06 02-11-2020 12:00pm

Quote:

Sorry to hear Jetz.

Rikki Z-06 02-11-2020 12:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sublime1996525 (Post 1729337)
:rofl: Outstanding!

Morning! :kimblair:

Sup Limey. :cert:

JetMechZ16 02-11-2020 12:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMVette (Post 1729329)
So sad to read... how old is she?

She is 30 now. Well beyond the time to realize she needs to straighten up. I'm afraid that she's going to become another statistic, another Nubain if you will.

Edit: I realized some here may not know who Nubain was. He was an intelligent and savy heroin addict from the other place. He thought he was smarter than his addiction. He died with a needle in his arm.

RMVette 02-11-2020 12:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetMechZ16 (Post 1729343)
She is 30 now. Well beyond the time to realize she needs to straighten up. I'm afraid that she's going to become another statistic, another Nubain if you will.

Sorry. I've never been around an addict and I wish I had something to say that would help, but don't.

The_Dude 02-11-2020 12:28pm

Good luck Jetz

Raazor 02-11-2020 12:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1729332)

Stikki!!! :fastguy: :rofl:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xBAreNGk5DapO/giphy.gif

RMVette 02-11-2020 12:30pm

Ok, back to work....

:konawork:

Rodnok1 02-11-2020 12:33pm

My aunt was a hard core user when I was a kid, she and hubby od and the kids lived with us for a year plus until she divorced the enabler and cleaned up. My parents walked in to find them on the floor with 2 little ones running around dirty so took the kids. She was told she'd never see them again if she touched another needle, luckily she grew up and didn't again.
I grew up with relatives using(and hard core drunks) and have known more than a couple users over the years. It's a hard thing to do but cutting contact has probably saved my sanity, that and I refuse to let my kid grow up around it. I haven't seen some in 25 or 30 years now and it'll be too soon whenever I do again.
Whatever happens Jet good luck to your family man(all of you).

dvarapala 02-11-2020 12:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Ben (Post 1729281)
Starbucks? :ack:

https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/s....php?p=1729285

JetMechZ16 02-11-2020 12:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodnok1 (Post 1729362)
My aunt was a hard core user when I was a kid, she and hubby od and the kids lived with us for a year plus until she divorced the enabler and cleaned up. My parents walked in to find them on the floor with 2 little ones running around dirty so took the kids. She was told she'd never see them again if she touched another needle, luckily she grew up and didn't again.
I grew up with relatives using(and hard core drunks) and have known more than a couple users over the years. It's a hard thing to do but cutting contact has probably saved my sanity, that and I refuse to let my kid grow up around it. I haven't seen some in 25 or 30 years now and it'll be too soon whenever I do again.
Whatever happens Jet good luck to your family man(all of you).

The biggest difference here is that the addict is my child. One who has a son who has depended on us his entire life. One who I don't have legal custody of. I would have to go to court and destroy my daughter and prove her an unfit mother to get it. I suppose we are at that point. That me and my wife will have to initiate this. I will try to talk to her tonight about it.

But really, we just buried her father yesterday. She needs some time to grieve before another painful episode begins.

Hardluck 02-11-2020 12:58pm

Wow Ron, I really hate to hear all this!:sadangel:
Having to go through this with your own Daughter has got to be a horrible experience and then add in your Grandson to the mix!:confused5:
H0pe this works out for you and your family!:seasix:
You will be in my prayers!

Happy Bday OB, you old fart!:party:

Chickenlips :hurray: for Treyman!

Hardluck 02-11-2020 1:02pm

1 Attachment(s)
Where ever FX is, somebody tell him to STFU and FO!

Attachment 38975

Rikki Z-06 02-11-2020 1:09pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raazor (Post 1729359)

:funnier::funnier::funnier:

Who put a quarter in Porter today?
:toetap:

BOTY 02-11-2020 1:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1729376)

Older machine five cents. :yesnod:

DJ_Critterus 02-11-2020 1:20pm

Quote:

Wow, I didn't know it was that bad. I guess it's better to tell the little guy know the truth now than to keep watching him get his hopes up time and time again.

Rikki Z-06 02-11-2020 1:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1729377)
Older machine five cents. :yesnod:

How are you feeling Botbro? :beerfunnel:

The_Dude 02-11-2020 1:27pm

My BIL is a heroin addict. He was a total POS. MIL put in in rehab several times without success. Finally, he moved to Alaska to get away from all of his addicted friends. He still lives there with his beautiful wife and two kids, and is doing very well now.

BOTY 02-11-2020 1:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1729382)

Better, just awaiting results. It maybe good or bad, we shall see.

BOTY 02-11-2020 1:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1729382)

I gotta be on the minimum with adult beverages, to see WTF is going on. :yesnod:

Rikki Z-06 02-11-2020 1:53pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1729391)
Better, just awaiting results. It maybe good or bad, we shall see.

Blondie and I are praying for you. :sadangel:

Raazor 02-11-2020 1:53pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1729392)
I gotta be on the minimum with adult beverages, to see WTF is going on. :yesnod:

Hang in there broBOT! :stratsnvettes:

Raazor 02-11-2020 1:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetMechZ16 (Post 1729371)
The biggest difference here is that the addict is my child. One who has a son who has depended on us his entire life. One who I don't have legal custody of. I would have to go to court and destroy my daughter and prove her an unfit mother to get it. I suppose we are at that point. That me and my wife will have to initiate this. I will try to talk to her tonight about it.

But really, we just buried her father yesterday. She needs some time to grieve before another painful episode begins.

:sadangel: tough situation!

BOTY 02-11-2020 1:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raazor (Post 1729404)
:sadangel: tough situation!

About one of the toughest, prayers for your family Ron.

BOTY 02-11-2020 1:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1729402)
Blondie and I are praying for you. :sadangel:

Thanks, I barely slept last night. Today was cake, just waiting sucks. :seasix:

BOTY 02-11-2020 2:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raazor (Post 1729403)
Hang in there broBOT! :stratsnvettes:

Either way I don't give up. :D

Mick 02-11-2020 2:19pm

Quote:

I have had a little experience with a heroin addict, and that was enough. I have had several people in my life that had major problems with alcohol, including a friend of ours that drank herself to death. I wish I had some brilliance for you, but unfortunately, I don't, sorry. It's hard to imagine going through this with a daughter too. Are her siblings in the picture at all? Can they help with the situation?

JetMechZ16 02-11-2020 2:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1729416)
I have had a little experience with a heroin addict, and that was enough. I have had several people in my life that had major problems with alcohol, including a friend of ours that drank herself to death. I wish I had some brilliance for you, but unfortunately, I don't, sorry. It's hard to imagine going through this with a daughter too. Are her siblings in the picture at all? Can they help with the situation?

Her siblings don't wish to have anything to do with her at this time. She has lied, stolen, and manipulated them also. There is pressure from them to my wife and I to cut ties.

Mick 02-11-2020 2:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetMechZ16 (Post 1729420)
Her siblings don't wish to have anything to do with her at this time. She has lied, stolen, and manipulated them also. There is pressure from them to my wife and I to cut ties.

I'm sorry. I guess, to some degree, I can't blame them.

BOTY 02-11-2020 2:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1729416)

The only thing I could do to help was find him, and bring him back. I know enough of the people in that chit around here it is troubling, but they would almost always help me out with possible locations. He moved near my 25 year old location and I work with some not so savory people at times. :sadangel:

JetMechZ16 02-11-2020 2:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1729423)
I'm sorry. I guess, to some degree, I can't blame them.

I think my only reason for posting this here is I think there are more failures than successes when dealing with addictions. The media, the rehab and mental health facilities all present people with a false sense of hope. In the end even their own statistics point to this. :sadangel:

dwjz06 02-11-2020 2:32pm

Quote:

Mr. Ron. Not advice more of an idea. Have you and your wife tried to get custody of your grandson? I think this may be your best bet. Then you can tell her to go live her life while you will take care of your grand kid. This may get her to sober up, and want to do better or if not give you all justification for what really needs to happen. He deserves a stable life away from the drugs. My brother was killed over drugs and usage many years ago. I would not wish it on anyone. Best of luck sir.:sadangel:

JetMechZ16 02-11-2020 2:36pm

I believe I'm just at the begining of watching my daughter die. And I feel so selfish for wanting it all to just end, for it all to be over.:sadangel:

dwjz06 02-11-2020 2:38pm

Quote:

Happy bday Mr. Ben. :kimblair::cert:

dwjz06 02-11-2020 2:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetMechZ16 (Post 1729430)
I believe I'm just at the begining of watching my daughter die. And I feel so selfish for wanting it all to just end, for it all to be over.:sadangel:

So sorry sir.:sadangel:

JetMechZ16 02-11-2020 2:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1729427)
Mr. Ron. Not advice more of an idea. Have you and your wife tried to get custody of your grandson? I think this may be your best bet. Then you can tell her to go live her life while you will take care of your grand kid. This may get her to sober up, and want to do better or if not give you all justification for what really needs to happen. He deserves a stable life away from the drugs. My brother was killed over drugs and usage many years ago. I would not wish it on anyone. Best of luck sir.:sadangel:

Yes, I need to broach the subject with my wife. I believe if we go down this path I will have to destroy my daughter and prove her an unfit parent. She will feel so betrayed by me. I'm the one who was supposed to protect them, and somewhere I lost.

DJ_Critterus 02-11-2020 2:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetMechZ16 (Post 1729434)
Yes, I need to broach the subject with my wife. I believe if we go down this path I will have to destroy my daughter and prove her an unfit parent. She will feel so betrayed by me. I'm the one who was supposed to protect them, and somewhere I lost.

You didn't lose her. She's an adult and made her own choices.

dwjz06 02-11-2020 2:45pm

Quote:

Mr. Ron. You did not fail. She did and the drugs. You really have no control or power. Nor does your wife anymore. You can save the boy. Your daughter is the only one that can save herself. Maybe this will motivate her as to how serious you are to have to resort to this? Honestly. It is about your grandson now. He deserves stability. Your daughter has to see that. If there is any rationality left in her. Drugs should not be more important than her son period the end.:cert: Ask her what happens to her son if he finds her like you did, and she is gone? Is a 10 year old able to live with or handle that scene?

JetMechZ16 02-11-2020 2:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1729435)
You didn't lose her. She's an adult and made her own choices.

I never pushed my kids in any direction. I wanted to teach them the skills needed to survive in this world in any situation. I wanted them to be self sufficient and each be able to stand on their own. What they did in life is up to them. My place was to make sure they knew how to stand and thrive without help from anyone. 3 out of 4 doesn't feel good enough.

Thanks though, I realize she made these choices, not just once but went back to it of her own free will the second time.

Aerovette 02-11-2020 3:22pm

Quote:

I have two different close friends that were successful in getting custody of their grandchildren and neither has a pot to piss in, so I'm thinking it isn't as monetarily expensive as it is emotionally expensive.

In both cases, the little ones didn't have a chance in hell under the circumstances they were living. They are happy kiddos now.

Hardluck 02-11-2020 4:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1729376)

It was four quarters you cheap fuk!:yesnod:

Botski you get your test results yet?

Rikki Z-06 02-11-2020 4:10pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardluck (Post 1729462)

Attachment 38977

The_Dude 02-11-2020 4:14pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1729463)

Harsh

Rikki Z-06 02-11-2020 4:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Dude (Post 1729464)
Harsh

:yesnod:

Hardluck 02-11-2020 4:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Dude (Post 1729464)
Harsh

You tell em Dudely!:seasix:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1729467)

:confused5:

Little Red L98. 02-11-2020 5:01pm

Ron, I am so sorry to hear what you’re going through. You sound strong and sensible and seem to be doing all the right things for everyone concerned. I hope and pray that things work out for everyone.

I have some experience with what you’re going through, but not nearly as serious. By the grace of God, it worked out for us. May He look over you and all your loved ones through this troubling ordeal.

Raazor 02-11-2020 5:05pm

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1729463)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1729467)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardluck (Post 1729481)

https://media.giphy.com/media/Dea0leKapJzJC/giphy.gif

99 pewtercoupe 02-11-2020 5:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1729450)
I have two different close friends that were successful in getting custody of their grandchildren and neither has a pot to piss in, so I'm thinking it isn't as monetarily expensive as it is emotionally expensive.

In both cases, the little ones didn't have a chance in hell under the circumstances they were living. They are happy kiddos now.

I have an aunt and uncle going through the same thing. Their youngest son fathered a baby girl with a woman who already had a son from another guy. Both of these two are into drugs and unable to hold a job or stay out of jail. My aunt and uncle now have both the children (girl is 8, boy is 17) living with them. Certainly not the way they expected to be living in their 70s. They are in the process of trying to get full custody of the little girl but it has not been an easy process but they are not going to give up on her.

Rikki Z-06 02-11-2020 5:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardluck (Post 1729481)

:balls:

Rikki Z-06 02-11-2020 5:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raazor (Post 1729490)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Raazor 02-11-2020 5:22pm

Stikki's on the right :rofl:

BOTY 02-11-2020 5:33pm

Quote:

Nope, looks like a night of what if. Out of my control at this point, either way we will deal with it. :seasix:

BOTY 02-11-2020 5:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raazor (Post 1729497)

Stikki don't play. Unless Blondie says so. :seasix: :rofl:

DJ_Critterus 02-11-2020 6:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1729500)
Stikki don't play. Unless Blondie says so. :seasix: :rofl:

And only when she says so :yesnod:

sublime1996525 02-11-2020 6:51pm

Evening all. My ass is on fire! I’ve been working the glutes!

BOTY 02-11-2020 7:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sublime1996525 (Post 1729522)

Bot peppers would fix you right up. :yesnod:

Old Ben 02-11-2020 7:19pm

Evening all. Is this going to be the never ending bar?

Mick 02-11-2020 7:20pm

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1729523)

I think he means that his new boyfriend really has the hots for him. :yesnod:

Raazor 02-11-2020 7:44pm

Quote:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKQ...5PoY/giphy.gif

Rodnok1 02-11-2020 7:51pm

Spent a few hrs grying to figure out insurance paperwork... Sooooo I'm ready to put my head in the ove
n. :bslap:

Tomorrow should be fun, wife goes for root canal and I have to ask for the 200th time exactly how bad they can **** up the paperwork since I'll be waiting anyways. It's been many years since I've been able to get their numbers to equal out with insurance statements. They must use new math all I can figure.

MadInNc 02-11-2020 7:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodnok1 (Post 1729535)
Spent a few hrs grying to figure out insurance paperwork... Sooooo I'm ready to put my head in the ove
n. :bslap:

Tomorrow should be fun, wife goes for root canal and I have to ask for the 200th time exactly how bad they can **** up the paperwork since I'll be waiting anyways. It's been many years since I've been able to get their numbers to equal out with insurance statements. They must use new math all I can figure.

Ya need a decoder ring to figure out all the approve, patient portion, billed, allowable etc....

Hardluck 02-11-2020 7:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raazor (Post 1729497)

Nope. I'm on the right, giving Rikkiedidie what for on the left!:yesnod::msgem:

Hardluck 02-11-2020 7:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadInNc (Post 1729537)
Ya need a decoder ring to figure out all the approve, patient portion, billed, allowable etc....

Why the fuk don't you answer your phone?:slap:
Who do you think you are-------------------

Strats?????

MadInNc 02-11-2020 8:04pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardluck (Post 1729540)
Why the fuk don't you answer your phone?:slap:
Who do you think you are-------------------

Strats?????

Porko showed as “Scam Likely”...

call ya late AM tomorrow :seasix: Or ya scrubbing yoga mats again. ?

sublime1996525 02-11-2020 8:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1729523)

Send them this way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1729529)

Sometimes things get carried away....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raazor (Post 1729530)

Hahaha.

Steve_R 02-11-2020 8:12pm

I’m in Moab. Where’s the Dude and his Jeep? :confused5:

BOTY 02-11-2020 8:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1729529)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raazor (Post 1729530)

Ooops.

dvarapala 02-11-2020 8:27pm

Quote:

https://media.giphy.com/media/U72Ck7...5lNN/giphy.gif

427Z 02-11-2020 8:30pm

Quote:

Damn your old :yesnod:

Hardluck 02-11-2020 8:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1729544)
I’m in Moab. Where’s the Dude and his Jeep? :confused5:

Prolly in hiding!:yesnod:

Hardluck 02-11-2020 8:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 427Z (Post 1729548)

You ought to see him in person!:cane:

dwjz06 02-11-2020 8:38pm

Quote:

You in here causing trouble tonight?:kick::kimblair::lol::cert:

Old Ben 02-11-2020 8:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 427Z (Post 1729548)

Yes I am and if you behave maybe you will be this old one day.

Old Ben 02-11-2020 8:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardluck (Post 1729551)
You ought to see him in person!:cane:

At least I can still get in and out of my Vette without any problems. :yesnod: