The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   USA womans soccer beats England (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119678)

04 commemorative 07-02-2019 4:14pm

USA womans soccer beats England

2 to 1:groupwave:
I wish they didn't have Nike on their uniforms....If I had the $ I would offer to supply new ones for them.:USA:

mrvette 07-02-2019 4:34pm

How many 4 speeds on the team???

Aerovette 07-02-2019 5:21pm

I'd be happier if the did it without Rapinoe.

Old Ben 07-02-2019 5:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1675120)

I agree. Self-center biotch needs to go.

Bill 07-02-2019 5:53pm

Can I just say I really don't GAF about soccer, especially women's soccer? Having said that, I'd ordinarily like to see the US dominate any sport, even if it happens to be shuffleboard, underwater basket weaving, or soccer, but the blatantly anti-American team captain has ruined the whole thing for me. I hope they lose. I don't want to see an America hating lesbian have a platform to spew her hatred for America, for freedom, for me, etc. Losers don't get the opportunity to disrespect America by sitting and not singing during the national anthem.

I look forward to the whole team, the captain and the team members that are enabling her bad behavior, to return to obscurity.

dwjz06 07-02-2019 8:35pm

Quote:

:seasix:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Ben (Post 1675121)
I agree. Self-center biotch needs to go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1675124)
Can I just say I really don't GAF about soccer, especially women's soccer? Having said that, I'd ordinarily like to see the US dominate any sport, even if it happens to be shuffleboard, underwater basket weaving, or soccer, but the blatantly anti-American team captain has ruined the whole thing for me. I hope they lose. I don't want to see an America hating lesbian have a platform to spew her hatred for America, for freedom, for me, etc. Losers don't get the opportunity to disrespect America by sitting and not singing during the national anthem.

I look forward to the whole team, the captain and the team members that are enabling her bad behavior, to return to obscurity.

:iagree: hate to root against them, but you are right if they lose no platform to speak from.:sadangel:

Stangkiller 07-02-2019 10:17pm

Quote:

I thought she sat the bench this game? Also I’m really tired of US representatives bashing the country. Maybe it’s time the government throws a few dollars towards their pay and enforce the hatch act like they’re trying to do to to trumps pit bull.

VITE1 07-03-2019 4:54pm

So the American team plays the Dutch team. And the Dutch have a history of putting their fingers in dikes.

04 commemorative 07-04-2019 7:34am

1 Attachment(s)