The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   New Medicare Plan, 75 And Older (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118888)

Norm 03-12-2019 9:56am

New Medicare Plan, 75 And Older

Say you are an older senior citizen, and can no longer take care of yourself; and the government says there is no nursing home care available for you. So, what do you do? You opt for “Medicare Plan G”.

The plan gives anyone 75 or older a gun (Plan G) and one bullet. You are allowed to shoot one worthless politician. This means you will be sent to prison for the rest of your life, where you will receive three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating and air conditioning, cable TV, a library, and all the health care you need. Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That's great. Need a hearing aid, new hip, knees, kidney, lungs, sex change, or heart? They are all covered!

As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you at least as often as they do now! And, who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you they can't afford for you to go into a nursing home. And you will get rid of a useless politician while you are at it. And now, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any more income taxes!

Is this a great country or what?

Of course, tongue planted firmly within one's cheek.:D

DAB 03-12-2019 10:03am

is there an option for extra bullets? :slap::leaving:

Norm 03-12-2019 10:05am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1661566)
is there an option for extra bullets? :slap::leaving:

I don't see why not, who would care...

Dan Dlabay 03-12-2019 10:37am

Well that would be a good plan if you can't drive your vette anymore.:cert:

mrvette 03-12-2019 12:08pm

I have similar plans......:slap:

86RAG 03-12-2019 2:24pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1661576)
I have similar plans......:slap:

Shhhhh... don't be giving out too much intel! :rofl:

Wathen1955 03-12-2019 5:14pm

Since there are so many worthless politicians, who would you pick first?

Bill 03-12-2019 5:34pm

[ATF has entered the chat]

Hi all! We were just thinking about doing some crimes. Who wants to help?

Anyone want to talk about crimes they have done?

MrPeabody 03-12-2019 6:58pm

Sometimes I wonder why some very old people who are terminally ill don't just go out and take care of business.

I was at the Elks one evening and one of the members who was in his 80s and had been ill was there. We had not seen him for quite some time and I asked him how he was doing. He said "Well, let's just say if I killed someone and they gave me life in prison I wouldn't be in jail for very long.":leaving:

Wathen1955 03-12-2019 7:49pm

Anyone remember the old flick Soylent Green? I've always thought why don't we have something like this for those that want to end it.

Going Home - death scene: