The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   The Whitmer "Kidnappers" (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123872)

69camfrk 10-18-2020 8:06pm

The Whitmer "Kidnappers"

Ok, I'm about to split a gut over these dummies. They were being filmed while doing their "tactical" maneuvers in a damned PT Cruiser. Nothing says professional grade, quite like a PT Cruiser. I doubt these guys have a working brain cell between them.:rofl:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/would-be-...tical-training

Rikki Z-06 10-18-2020 8:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69camfrk (Post 1814577)
Ok, I'm about to split a gut over these dummies. They were being filmed while doing their "tactical" maneuvers in a damned PT Cruiser. Nothing says professional grade, quite like a PT Cruiser. I doubt these guys have a working brain cell between them.:rofl:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/would-be-...tical-training

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

thecornerman 10-18-2020 8:14pm

They would be my neighbors, I live in Barry County Michigan

snide 10-18-2020 8:40pm

PT Loser. What a steaming pile of shit car. :funnier:

Cool 50th AE 10-18-2020 8:43pm

I know nothing of this case but I can guarantee you the FBI that uncovered this plot also were responsible instigating it.

Broken Wind 10-19-2020 5:29am

I approve of their intent. Execution needs a little work.

m and t's77 10-19-2020 7:24am

[UAW]buy American[/UAW]

69camfrk 10-19-2020 8:43am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Wind (Post 1814624)
I approve of their intent. Execution needs a little work.

Those dummies aren't smart enough to kidnap a puppy from a dog pound.

Jeff '79 10-19-2020 10:01am

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69camfrk (Post 1814689)

:Jeff '79:

z06psi 10-19-2020 10:02am

Quote:

Plus they were Trump haters and anarchists.

Peetee has something in common with them.

6spdC6 10-19-2020 10:11am

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1814723)
Plus they were Trump haters and anarchists.

Peetee has something in common with them.

Funny that never is mentioned by the governor in question, or media both local and national. You would swear that Trump sent them after the governor, to help him win the election.:(.

Millenium Vette 04-08-2022 6:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool 50th AE (Post 1814597)
I know nothing of this case but I can guarantee you the FBI that uncovered this plot also were responsible instigating it.

Well......

2 not guilty in Gov. Whitmer kidnapping plot, deadlock for 2 others

Louie Detroit 04-08-2022 6:28pm

Quote:

Doesn’t say much for the FBI thugs who were unable to frame them. Probably the best and brightest feebies were busy off chasing a noose at a racetrack or something.

bill_daniels 04-08-2022 7:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Detroit (Post 1951274)
Doesn’t say much for the FBI thugs who were unable to frame them. Probably the best and brightest feebies were busy off chasing a noose at a racetrack or something.

It really doesn't matter that these guys were found innocent or had the jury hang, they all suffered from having their reputations destroyed, and, unless they were independently wealthy, they probably had to blow their savings and their future mounting a defense to specious bullshit charges. The process WAS the punishment. Meanwhile, the criminals at the FBI continue to collect their checks and retirement, no skin off their back, while they continue ignoring the crimes of the Biden Crime Family just as hard as they can.

:mad:

Torqaholic 04-08-2022 9:57pm

Looks like it was a dry run for the Jan 6'th setup a month later in DC. The guy responsible for this Michigan thing was also involved in that. Coincidentally one of the defendants in the DC case was also found innocent because there was video of a cop waving him into the building.

Last I heard of the Michigan case the prosecutor asked the judge to exclude the FBI agents from testifying. I suppose to help with the coverup (like with a cloth :lol: )? Never heard what became of that motion but if they think they can get away with not allowing a defendant to face their accuser then the verdict should be no surprise to anybody.

Craig 04-08-2022 10:21pm

We have a PT Cruiser, we tow it behind our motor home. It’s a solid little car that does what it needs to do.

Y’all’s knowledge and experience in cars is questionable, but your taste in tv shows is way worse…

BayouCountry 04-08-2022 10:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Detroit (Post 1951274)

Was that before or after the FBI went after parents who chastised school board members for trying to indoctrinate children with far left CRT?

Rodnok1 04-08-2022 11:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig (Post 1951299)
We have a PT Cruiser, we tow it behind our motor home. It’s a solid little car that does what it needs to do.

Y’all’s knowledge and experience in cars is questionable, but your taste in tv shows is way worse…

My in laws had one of those POS... rode like a truck, felt like i was sitting on somebody it was So narrow. Seemed like every time they needed to drive it(2nd car) it needed work and they literally never drove it. Four times we drove it when staying with them and once it didn't make out of the driveway and another time stranded the wife in 100 degree heat. AC quit when needed to use it to drive to dealer pick up their good car an hr away one year, nothing like heavy traffic driving across town with your sack sticking to your leg.
Thank god they gave it to some dumbass relative instead of us. She was a total bitch so hope she still has it and suffers crotch fleas with no AC in that POS.

Torqaholic 04-09-2022 1:42am

This might be fun in the woods -

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2c/c1...d31b144656.jpg

Never sat in a stock vehicle but I might if you held a gun to my head :rofl:

ZipZap 04-09-2022 1:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig (Post 1951299)

As long as looking fugly is part of what it needs to do, I'd say you're golden:seasix: