The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Bobulinski (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123937)

z06psi 10-27-2020 7:56pm

Bobulinski

I believe this guy. He knows too much detail.:yesnod:

Hunter's laptop started this house of cards falling.

Bill 10-27-2020 8:00pm

All the MSM has to do is bury the story and not talk about it, which is what they are doing.

It's a damning interview. Guy seems legit.

z06psi 10-27-2020 8:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1816951)
All the MSM has to do is bury the story and not talk about it, which is what they are doing.

It's a damning interview. Guy seems legit.

Honestly I DGAFF about the media.

What is our DOJ doing about this?:yesnod:

Bill 10-27-2020 8:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1816953)
Honestly I DGAFF about the media.

What is our DOJ doing about this?:yesnod:

Burying the story and probably threatening Bobulinski the same way they threatened the computer repair guy who gave the FBI Hunter's laptop over a year ago.

I wouldn't doubt if that laptop was destroyed long ago by the FBI. Had the computer repair guy not made copies, we'd never know any of this, just as if Bobulinski didn't come forward with his electronic paper trail, we wouldn't know his part, either.

Trump has to win and boot Wray, Haspel, Barr, and a shitload of other coverup artists and start over. I suspect Durham also hasn't done shit but cover up as well.

Cybercowboy 10-27-2020 9:30pm

Really we are watching history in the making. It may be the history of our demise or the history of a new era for our country and the world, but it's history for sure.

Beware the famous curse: May you live in interesting times.

(Trump 365 btw)

BOTY 10-27-2020 9:49pm

:sadangel: another dumped uncovered story. :yesnod:

TripleBlack 10-27-2020 9:49pm

I think Arkancide may be in his future.

snide 10-28-2020 6:05am

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleBlack (Post 1816983)
I think Arkancide may be in his future.

Not until the Clintons are implicated.

Mike Mercury 10-28-2020 7:13am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1816951)
MSM... bury the story and not talk about it, which is what they are doing.

that's how cults function.

Stangkiller 10-28-2020 7:28am

I’m afraid it’s too little too late. We’re seriously on track to elect and then (hopefully) impeach a president handing over the reigns to a radical left wing party with Harris and AOC driving the bus. Wtf is going on in this country.

Jeff '79 10-28-2020 7:36am

:sleep:

Giuliani's cred is mud lately.
Borat saw to that.
Where has Bill Barr been lately? Seems like he's done with Trump' BS and he's willing to just let the cards fall where they may at this point.
This was such an obvious attempt by the lying Trumpers to smear the candidate with only 2 weeks to go before the election that it just wouldn't have ever stuck.
Trump's dog & pony show has been exposed for what it really is. A total waste of 4 years.

mrvette 10-28-2020 7:45am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1817023)

Borat saw to that.
Where has Bill Barr been lately? Seems like he's done with Trump' BS and he's willing to just let the cards fall where they may at this point.
This was such an obvious attempt by the lying Trumpers to smear the candidate with only 2 weeks to go before the election that it just wouldn't have ever stuck.
Trump's dog & pony show has been exposed for what it really is. A total waste of 4 years.

Nitwit......:issues:

Jeff '79 10-28-2020 7:52am

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1817027)
Nitwit......:issues:

Excellent retort Gene :seasix:

Rikki Z-06 10-28-2020 7:57am

Quote:

Borat saw to that.

Biden Crime Syndicate. :yesnod:

Jeff '79 10-28-2020 7:59am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1817030)

:seasix: Looks like his propaganda machine just may best the reality show.

z06psi 10-28-2020 8:13am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1817031)
:seasix: Looks like his propaganda machine just may best the reality show.

How Nazi of you. :yesnod:

Rikki Z-06 10-28-2020 8:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1817032)
How Nazi of you. :yesnod:

:popcorns:

Jeff '79 10-28-2020 8:27am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 (Post 1817037)

:popcorns:

Pedo, Nazi, I forget the other monikers that you've given me in the true spirit of a Trumper......
ICGAFF and just consider the source totally irrelivant.:cert:

Bill 10-28-2020 8:30am

Quote:

Borat saw to that.

Hunter taped himself bragging that his family is in business with 'the ****ing spy chief of China.' You can compare the voice with his interview with ABC's Nightline and it's the same. No issues with that? Not even a little curious?

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusi...hief-and-sdny/

Rikki Z-06 10-28-2020 8:34am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1817040)
Hunter taped himself bragging that his family is in business with 'the ****ing spy chief of China.' You can compare the voice with his interview with ABC's Nightline and it's the same. No issues with that? Not even a little curious?

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusi...hief-and-sdny/