The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   53... And Counting!!! (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72990)

Sea Six 11-12-2014 6:33am

53... And Counting!!!

GOP adds another Senate seat as Sullivan wins Alaska | Fox News

:hurray:

Barn Babe 11-12-2014 6:51am

:dance:

Rob 11-12-2014 7:08am

:seasix:

Sea Six 11-12-2014 7:09am

Mary Landrieu- we coming for you. :yesnod:

:smash:

Bucwheat 11-12-2014 7:26am

:hurray:

RedLS1GTO 11-12-2014 7:54am

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Bill 11-12-2014 8:31am

Should I hold my breath waiting for a balanced budget? Last time we even got close was the "Contract With America" Pub Congress paired with Clinton.

On second thought, I already know a balanced budget won't happen. I'll just sit back and wait for the dollar to be devalued into nothing when we can't make the interest payments on our national debt anymore. Amero, here we come!

mrvette 11-12-2014 8:43am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1269796)
Should I hold my breath waiting for a balanced budget? Last time we even got close was the "Contract With America" Pub Congress paired with Clinton.

On second thought, I already know a balanced budget won't happen. I'll just sit back and wait for the dollar to be devalued into nothing when we can't make the interest payments on our national debt anymore. Amero, here we come!

Repudiate the debt, issue new currency, same as old currency....

it's nothing but a computer entry anyway.....

:rofl::lol:

LATB 11-12-2014 8:43am

Most all of them are a lieing bunch of thieves.

Until, and unless we change the way .Gov receives funds...The Tax Code...nothing will change.

The dems are a bunch of left wing nuts. The pubs are a little less nutz. Both really only want to control the cash.

FAIR TAX - FTW

Bill 11-12-2014 8:47am

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1269798)

You've mentioned that before. Do that and you will put millions of Americans in the poorhouse who held T-bills and T-bonds. You will also sink all those banks that were "too big to fail.", which will, in turn, put many more (most) Americans in the poorhouse.

mrvette 11-12-2014 9:10am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1269802)
You've mentioned that before. Do that and you will put millions of Americans in the poorhouse who held T-bills and T-bonds. You will also sink all those banks that were "too big to fail.", which will, in turn, put many more (most) Americans in the poorhouse.

So all this 'prosperity' was bought by issuing debt/currency eh??

who in hell kidding who??

:sadangel::shots:

Fasglas 11-12-2014 9:42am

:seasix::hurray::seasix:

I believe the Republicans KNOW what needs to be done. The question is whether or not they DO it.

Serious...

LATB 11-12-2014 9:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fasglas (Post 1269824)

I believe the Republicans KNOW what needs to be done. The question is whether or not they DO it.

Serious...

If the Pubs don't act on the will of the voters in this last election. Conservatives and independents will stay home in disgust come 2016. And Hillary will move back into the whitehouse. :ack:

RedLS1GTO 11-12-2014 9:55am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fasglas (Post 1269824)

Serious...

I honestly believe that a large number of DEMS actually know what needs to be done if they were to speak honestly.

Problem is, that's not what is going to let them keep their paycheck.

The goal of politicians is to get elected. They say and do what they think (what they are told) gives them the best chance at that.

Stevedore 11-12-2014 10:14am

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1269798)

So I take it that you don't own much public debt?

Sea Six 11-12-2014 11:54am

Just seize all assets of people who have ever voted Democrat.

Sure it will hurt them. Makes it all that much more fun to watch.

Mike Mercury 11-12-2014 12:14pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 1269881)
Just seize all assets of people who have ever voted Democrat...

and hand the $$$$$$ back to the people who saw it deducted from their paychecks.

VITE1 11-12-2014 2:21pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 1269767)
Mary Landrieu- we coming for you. :yesnod:

:smash:

Now Reid wants to push through the Keystone pipeline deal in the lame duck senate to get her re elected in the run off.

All of them are Whores.

Edit: Sorry to all the Whores out there. You have a more honorable profession than Politicians.

Barn Babe 11-12-2014 2:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by VITE1 (Post 1269969)
Now Reid wants to push through the Keystone pipeline deal in the lame duck senate to get her re elected in the run off.

All of them are Whores.

Edit: Sorry to all the Whores out there. You have a more honorable profession than Politicians

:funniest:

Truck Guy 11-12-2014 3:21pm

:cert: On to Louisiana! :D