The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Supervettes LLC - Beware (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50178)

Will 04-15-2013 8:43am

Supervettes LLC - Beware

From the other forum:

Quote:

Originally Posted by nvusgt (Post 1582876097)
This was back on 9/26/12, not sure what the hold up is considering you guys have been taking orders for nearly 4 months. Does it really take that long for a Vette to be fitted for this conversion? I can understand if you guys were still developing the product but if you're taking orders and saying you're a few weeks out from photos, customers expect to see the final product.

What's the hold up?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supervettes LLC (Post 1582878183)
Lou, that is your name? Thanks Lou for your concern about the GT6X. I don't recall seeing your name on our list of pre-orders. If you are representing a client in some way, feel free to let us know and we can check on that particular order for that customer and contact them directly. If you'd like to order a GT6X kit, you are more than welcome to do so and get on the order list, however, at this time, only C6 owners are being accepted for orders. We don't currently fabricate parts for C5 body panels.

If you have not ordered, then feel free to PM us if you have a legitimate concern, otherwise, we politely ask that you stay off our thread if there is nothing positive that you have to say. If you feel as though we have upset you in some way that a comment such as yours is entitled to be made, we have a customer care department that we would be happy to refer you to, and we ask that you please control your manners on the forums and send us a PM and we would be happy to get you to the right department that can handle your questions.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.
We hope you have a pleasant day! :)
Dave

So much thinly veiled smug in one post. Cute little way of basically telling the poor guy he's worthless sub-human scum and should eat shit. I've been called all sorts of vile, nasty, vulgar things over there in PR&C but it doesn't really make me mad. This douche-bag johnny-come-lately vendor shitting all over this guy pisses me off.

Should I respond in the thread??? :issues:

DAB 04-15-2013 8:46am

Reply and list other vendors who have done likewise.

...Whitepower... 04-15-2013 8:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will (Post 929209)
From the other forum:

So much thinly veiled smug in one post. Cute little way of basically telling the poor guy he's worthless sub-human scum and should eat shit. I've been called all sorts of vile, nasty, vulgar things over there in PR&C but it doesn't really make me mad. This douche-bag johnny-come-lately vendor shitting all over this guy pisses me off.

Just get half a dozen guys from here that have c6's to post in the thread saying they have an interest in the parts too and were wondering what the delay was as well. I would but i don't even own a GM product any more much less a C6.

Now i gotta ask. Why do you care if you don't have an order in though? Do you have an axe to grind with these guys? Have they burned you in the past? Or are you just pissed at the provendor stance the forum takes.

Will 04-15-2013 8:50am

You couldn't pay me to take goods for free from "Supervettes LLC"

The long-standing and tested vendors like ECS have show nothing but class and integrity for years. Usually the douche-bags like this don't stay around very long. Every vendor in the past who has crapped all over people and gotten defensive about being questioned at all usually turns out to be a hell-hole and eventually disappears, usually with a few folks' money who are left empty-handed.

The garbage they have actually sold is nothing more than simple fender flares and some really ugly hoods. I'm guessing they're in over their heads, hence the long-standing delay despite taking some peoples' $$$ for this full body kit, hence getting really defensive and pissy when someone dares to ask what the heck is going on.

...Whitepower... 04-15-2013 8:55am

link?

VatorMan 04-15-2013 8:59am

Yea, I had a bit of an issue with Performance Corvettes getting my ZR1 spoiler. They didn't send any mounting hardware. I got a sob story about family issues being the reason. If it's true-I feel for you-but either don't send it out until it's complete or just say-oops! It's on its way ! Sorry about that !.

Mike Mercury 04-15-2013 9:16am

Quote:

So much thinly veiled smug in one post.
that's with the moderators blessing.

Just say something negative (but factual) about Hennessey; your post will disappear and you'll get a warning.

Norm 04-15-2013 9:19am

Don't want to hear any excuses, if you have to give one, especially personal ones, you ain't gonna be around long.

Post up and screw with them. Had a feud with a certain west coast Corvette parts company (won't mention the name :D), selling cheap crappy add-on mods for top dollar with fitment problems. They took everything personal and the pissing contest started. Threatened to do some forum blasting, got my money back and swore I would never deal with them again, and haven't.

RedLS1GTO 04-15-2013 9:28am

I've been banned twice for posting 100% truthful experiences with vendors...

1 of which went on to screw 6-7 other members out of thousands of dollars each, just like I explained happened to me in a thread that was deleted. The best part? They are still a vendor...

:rolleyes:

Mike Mercury 04-15-2013 9:28am

Quote:

we politely ask that you stay off our thread if there is nothing positive that you have to say.
what if one is just starting to think about doing business with the company; you can't ask questions & voice concerrns before handing over your money?

I bet these dolts favor Obamacare as well.

Fasglas 04-15-2013 9:29am

Never been a fan of "pre ordering" anything. Visited their website:

Quote:

We are currently taking preorders for 50% deposit.

*ETA is 6-8 weeks.

PRICING BREAKDOWN

Fiberglass - $16,995 USD
Carbon Fiber - $22,995 USD
Site is © 2012, so ETA times are somewhat vague, at best.

I'll pass.

Will 04-15-2013 9:50am

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 929240)
I've been banned twice for posting 100% truthful experiences with vendors...

1 of which went on to screw 6-7 other members out of thousands of dollars each, just like I explained happened to me in a thread that was deleted. The best part? They are still a vendor...

:rolleyes:

This ain't Corvette Forum.

Name the vendor. :waiting:

Mike Mercury 04-15-2013 9:51am

Quote:

Should I respond in the thread???
I just replied to that thread. :yesnod:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...preview-5.html

Will 04-15-2013 9:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ...Whitepower... (Post 929218)
link?

*** NEW GT6X Extreme Widebody Conversion from Supervettes LLC - Sneak Preview *** - Corvette Forum

Bill 04-15-2013 10:09am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 929269)

I don't see a post from today other than the vendor's post.
:shrugs:

mrvette 04-15-2013 10:09am

Used to be a guy in the C3 forum of CF, Durango Boy was his handle, giving unsafe and stupid advice, he was basically a posting nightmare into every damn thread like crazy.....and so he pissed off enough C3 men that we all left and went to the Digital corvette group, got pissed off when DB came over there, and so went and formed vettemod.....where he tried to join but was immediately banned.....

vettemod is even more open than this place is, about no addy no banned words, not much nonsense, but they do have a sense of humor.....open discussion of any and all vendors, and solid advice on all sorts of shit.....

Mirroredshades 04-15-2013 10:53am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 929227)
that's with the modetrators blessing..

That's pretty funny Mikey.

:funny:

...Whitepower... 04-15-2013 11:21am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 929282)

Same

Burnt C6 04-15-2013 12:08pm

They are on my FB page and they post a lot of pictures. They have some stuff that looks like total SHIT and some that looks good. Not sure how they get any work done as much as they post. like a damn 15 yrear old girl at school.

The_Dude 04-15-2013 12:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 929269)
I just replied to that thread. :yesnod:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...preview-5.html

Must have been deleted.

Aerovette 04-15-2013 12:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 929219)
Yea, I had a bit of an issue with Performance Corvettes getting my ZR1 spoiler. They didn't send any mounting hardware. I got a sob story about family issues being the reason. If it's true-I feel for you-but either don't send it out until it's complete or just say-oops! It's on its way ! Sorry about that !.

My reply to this kind of response....

Don't make YOUR probelms, MY problem.

The maximum allowable limit of truth and fact "over there" is set at a threshold of 75%. The remaining 25% is reserved for favoritism and bias.

You obviously exceeded the amount of "fact" and must be punished.

Mike Mercury 04-15-2013 12:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 929282)

My reply just got deleted.

The_Dude 04-15-2013 12:21pm

The quoted posts are 3 months old. I just replied as well. We'll see how long it lasts.

RedLS1GTO 04-15-2013 12:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 929377)

I saw that... funny how things work over there. :rolleyes:

Will 04-15-2013 12:44pm

I typed out a lengthy reply, but I'll give the mods the opportunity to rectify. Reported his post, and stated that I believe he should be reprimanded for it and should ANSWER the question posed, which was a pretty simple one. If it's an above-board operation, the answer should be just as simple.

If no action is taken, then I'll post my reply. I don't care if it's 3 months old, I'm going to stick up for a fellow member if the mods don't. Unacceptable behavior from a vendor.

I did my part to be responsible and leave the policing up to the mods. If I post on the thread it will be because they failed to do their job.

This is what I'll post if I have to:

Quote:

Unacceptable behavior.

Apologies to forums user "nvusgt." All forum members are deserving of respect, whether they have Red, White, and Blue stars and thousands of posts, or just a few hundred posts. Whether they drive a $100,000+ ZR1 or a 2001 C5 Z06. All forum members have a right to participate in any thread, and all forum members have a right to ask any vendor to shed some light on a product hold-up, even members who aren't the ones who have paid for yet-to-be-completed and delivered goods.

If the product ultimately proves to be manufactured correctly and of high quality, then it certainly looks like it could be great based on the renderings. However based on the above response, potential customers might wonder if the service accompanying the product will be of quality. If there is one thing the long-standing forum vendors with stellar reputations and years of success all have in common (as opposed to those who have come and gone and burnt people in the process), it is their class and integrity. They've answered thousands of questions over the years, answered the tough questions as politely as the soft-balls, and treated all-comers with respect, whether they ultimately spent money with the vendor or not, whether they were likely to or not.

The above response to "nvusgt" wasn't cute or witty. We can all read between the lines, and we can all translate it for what it is - belittling and disparaging a fellow forum user and telling him/her to eat fecal matter.

You could have simply answered the question honestly instead of browbeating the questioner.

C5Nate 04-15-2013 1:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will (Post 929209)

Got a similar Dear John response from Corvettes of Houston over there.

Savewave closed the thread as soon as they got their retort in.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/tran...f-houston.html

...Whitepower... 04-15-2013 1:10pm

1st post since sept of 12.

Probably won't last.

http://i49.tinypic.com/29gelcn.jpg

Joecooool 04-15-2013 1:11pm

Why do you even bother going over there anymore?

...Whitepower... 04-15-2013 1:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joecooool (Post 929418)

:iagree:

C5SilverBullet 04-15-2013 1:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joecooool (Post 929418)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ...Whitepower... (Post 929420)

:withstupid:

boracayjohnny 04-15-2013 1:49pm

We've all beat this horse, going to CFOT, plenty of times before. It is what it is and it's not going to change anytime soon. With that said, I still go over there but I'm far from a regular poster that I once was. Will I continue to visit? Yes but I don't keep up with anything on a regular basis unless it's CFB and the few posters I like. The admin(s) and mods already have the history of what I expect them to do. That history is not impressive at all. Therefore, I sure hope they don't expect me to piss on them or CFOT if I notice a fire.

The_Dude 04-15-2013 2:58pm

savewave busted me for posting the quote on OT. I don't know what the consequences will be yet.

C5SilverBullet 04-15-2013 4:45pm

Quote:

PS - If you want a "polite" answer, "politely" ask your question. Simple
What a f'king asshole.

Will 04-15-2013 5:14pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5SilverBullet (Post 929663)
What a f'king asshole.

Pretty much.

The_Dude 04-15-2013 7:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ...Whitepower... (Post 929415)
1st post since sept of 12.

Probably won't last.

It didn't.

MARTYBROWNZ51 04-16-2013 12:53pm

You sound like a little girl with nothing better to do with your time. Don't like the way they answered another members rude question? Get a life you envious little girl. :dance:

The_Dude 04-16-2013 12:57pm

You sure told us.

justlookin 04-16-2013 1:02pm

MARTYBROWNZ51 has not made any friends yet

...Whitepower... 04-16-2013 1:28pm

I hope this doesn't go down like the Hennessey ordeal w/ preorders deposits having been paid with nothing to show for it.

Not my problem though. It'll soon be savewaves if i had to guess.

island14 04-16-2013 1:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 929377)

What did you say? :island14:

Bill 04-16-2013 1:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARTYBROWNZ51 (Post 930452)
You sound like a little girl with nothing better to do with your time. Don't like the way they answered another members rude question? Get a life you envious little girl. :dance:

Wow. New member with two posts, and you ended up in this thread....what are the odds? If you have some inside knowledge of something being discussed in this thread, why not lay out your case for the rest of us?

Mike Mercury 04-16-2013 2:01pm

I chuckle at how SuperAttitude LLC is acting like a 12yo.

They want to "control" how others respond. It's not that way in the fully-grown world. Good luck on trying to be "in control" of the people here in the Barn.

I'm emailing links to the two posts on CF where the attitude is shown - to all on my contact list. Although they may have editing kontrol on CF (via the moderators)... the real truth is still there for all to see. By their own words... will they fail.

Rob 04-16-2013 2:10pm

Quote:

You know what I would do - report all of these people here to the moderators.

btw - do you also rent cakes? :D

Stangkiller 04-16-2013 2:11pm

Quote:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: A little thin skinned there aren't cha?

island14 04-16-2013 2:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixievet (Post 930546)

Was my first thought also... :yesnod:

That was a good one.... :rofl:

:waiting:

99 pewtercoupe 04-16-2013 2:25pm

Quote:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Damn Rob, now I have to clean the spewed coffee off my monitor!

RedLS1GTO 04-16-2013 2:59pm

Quote:

:waiting:

Mike Mercury 04-16-2013 3:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by island14 (Post 930507)
What did you say? :island14:

it was lame.

I dont' have the exact wording; but in response to SuperAttitude LLC saying 'if you're not a current customer - then don't post anything negative in this thread'

I responded:

Quote:

Originally Posted by something like this...
I will check-out companies before making a purchase; to determine if it's wise to do business with them. And if you're a part of an online discussion forum... I'll voice my concerns right there. If that's a no-no for you; I'll be certain to spend my money elsewhere.

RedLS1GTO 04-16-2013 3:07pm

Quote:

I see you are posting from South Florida... interesting.

Never would have guessed. :rofl:

Mike Mercury 04-16-2013 3:16pm

Quote:

You sound like a little girl with nothing better to do with your time. Don't like the way they answered another members rude question? Get a life you envious little girl.

do you still live with your parents :confused:

I thought one had to be 18 or older to get posting access ?

Will 04-16-2013 6:10pm

Quote:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh man, perfect timing. I needed a pick-me-up.

Welcome MARTYBROWNZ51. :seasix:

Pro-Tip: This ain't Corvette Forum, there are no leash laws here and the natives bite back.

Enjoy your stay. :cert:

Will 04-16-2013 6:22pm

Look at him. Just look at this raging ass-hole:

https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/m...-llc-bitch.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by nvusgt (Post 1582876097)
This was back on 9/26/12, not sure what the hold up is considering you guys have been taking orders for nearly 4 months. Does it really take that long for a Vette to be fitted for this conversion? I can understand if you guys were still developing the product but if you're taking orders and saying you're a few weeks out from photos, customers expect to see the final product.

What's the hold up?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supervettes LLC (Post 1582878183)
Lou, that is your name? Thanks Lou for your concern about the GT6X. I don't recall seeing your name on our list of pre-orders. If you are representing a client in some way, feel free to let us know and we can check on that particular order for that customer and contact them directly. If you'd like to order a GT6X kit, you are more than welcome to do so and get on the order list, however, at this time, only C6 owners are being accepted for orders. We don't currently fabricate parts for C5 body panels.

If you have not ordered, then feel free to PM us if you have a legitimate concern, otherwise, we politely ask that you stay off our thread if there is nothing positive that you have to say. If you feel as though we have upset you in some way that a comment such as yours is entitled to be made, we have a customer care department that we would be happy to refer you to, and we ask that you please control your manners on the forums and send us a PM and we would be happy to get you to the right department that can handle your questions.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.
We hope you have a pleasant day! :)
Dave

On a totally UNRELATED note, prison anal gang rape shatters lives people. It tears a man's soul apart and leaves nothing but a bitter, angry, sad little shadow of a man in its wake.

Now, back on topic, this SUPERVETTES LLC guy sure is a massive dick. I would run far, far away from SUPERVETTES LLC.

Given the shitty attitude shown, SUPERVETTES LLC might be a terrible vendor to do business with.

SUPERVETTES LLC has the nerve to talk down to forum members, but is too much of a ***** to handle it when others stand up to SUPERVETTES LLC.

Because SUPERVETTES LLC is such a *****, he instead goes crying like a bitch in heat the the moderators and has posts removed from his precious little thread hawking the, in my humble opinion, butt-ass ugly rice-a-roni body kits that SUPERVETTES LLC sells.

Boy howdy I tell you what, I personally will NEVER DO BUSINESS with SUPERVETTES LLC.

Norm 04-16-2013 6:30pm

So you like SUPERVETTES LLC, huh? I thought so......:D

Will 04-16-2013 6:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norm (Post 930766)
So you like SUPERVETTES LLC, huh? I thought so......:D

No, I do NOT like SUPERVETTES LLC at all. I will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH SUPERVETTES LLC.

:seasix:

Norm 04-16-2013 6:38pm

Got it..........:D

Will 04-16-2013 6:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norm (Post 930774)
Got it..........:D

Are you sure? Also others may be slightly confused on this point as you were, so let me make it clear just in case.

Based on the attitude displayed by and actions taken by SUPERVETTES LLC, SUPERVETTES LLC may be a TERRIBLE VENDOR. Maybe not. I don't know and can't say for sure.

What I CAN say for sure is that I do NOT like SUPERVETTES LLC at all.

I will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH SUPERVETTES LLC.

Hope this clears things up for everyone. :seasix:

C5SilverBullet 04-16-2013 6:45pm

Quote:

I wonder where this guy works. :lol:

C5SilverBullet 04-16-2013 6:47pm

I'll give them this, they drew a really nice cartoon.

Will 04-16-2013 6:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5SilverBullet (Post 930784)

Definitely not at SUPERVETTES LLC.

Nope. No way does Marty work at SUPERVETTES LLC.

He's not an owner, employee, or customer of SUPERVETTES LLC with any vested interest in shilling for SUPERVETTES LLC or defending SUPERVETTES LLC's ass-hole-ry.

He's probably just a confused old man who cannot understand why I do NOT like SUPERVETTES LLC at all.

I will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH SUPERVETTES LLC Marty. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Will 04-16-2013 6:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5SilverBullet (Post 930785)
I'll give them this, they drew a really nice cartoon.

Listen, the jump from selling butt-ugly aftermarket hoods:

http://www.supervettes.com/media/cat...ec995fdf_b.jpg

and Flared Fenders like every other vendor on the plant:

http://www.supervettes.com/media/cat...quarters_2.jpg

to actually designing and producing a completely original and high quality full body kit is not a very large one. We all know that anyone who is any good at creating quality body kits, who began such a project in only 2011, would only have advanced to the really cool drawings and unclear pictures of what may or may not be the beginnings of the kit's body panels by 2013.

http://i.pgu.me/7GNI6fTr_original.jpg

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/1...xprogress2.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supervettes LLC ON OCTOBER 10, 2011
This is not FINAL, but very close to it...

Giraffe (He/Him) 04-16-2013 7:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5SilverBullet (Post 930784)

He's a jizz mopper at the peep show theatre. Don't confuse this with the actual jizz mop, we have one of those here also.

Will 04-16-2013 7:10pm

I think this needs to be the next bar thread.....

99 pewtercoupe 04-16-2013 7:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 930799)
He's a jizz mopper at the peep show theatre. Don't confuse this with the actual jizz mop, we have one of those here also.

You wouldn't be referring to your Rotorbud would you?:dance:

Giraffe (He/Him) 04-16-2013 7:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99 pewtercoupe (Post 930806)
You wouldn't be referring to your Rotorbud would you?:dance:

Of course not. I would never say anything disparaging about the resident ji,,,,helicopter repair person.

:leaving:

Rob 04-16-2013 7:16pm

Di you know - if you put:

SUPERVETTES GT6X enough times - Google will move this site up to a top hit and help out those searching for more info on SUPERVETTES and GT6X parts.

like this:

SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X

99 pewtercoupe 04-16-2013 7:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 930811)
Of course not. I would never say anything disparaging about the resident ji,,,,helicopter repair person.

:leaving:

:rofl::rofl:
His absence has left the place a little more civil but not quite as amusing. Kind of like when PeteW disappeared

Will 04-16-2013 7:32pm

Where the hell is PeteW???

Frizzle 04-16-2013 7:34pm

Kit looks good... Shame to hear about the poor customer service.

Will 04-16-2013 7:38pm

BTW guys, that ugly hood and some ZR1 fenders with wider flares can be yours for the low, low price of 6 Grand.

Supervettes ZR6X Extreme Widebody Conversion Body Kit LS2 LS3 LS7 LS9 Corvette | eBay

:rofl:

Will 04-16-2013 7:40pm

Oops. Never mind. Ugly hood...

...not included. 6 Gs for the fender flares.

No wonder he pissed all over the C5 guy. C5 guys are used to paying 1/6 of that or less for brand new full fender panels with wide flares. Guess he knew C5 guy wasn't the kind of chump that actually pays 6 Gs for his wares.

Quote:

INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION / KIT:

ZR6X Extreme Size Front Fenders ($1,999/set)
ZR6X Extreme Size Rear Quarters ($1,699/set)
ZR6X Extreme Size Side Skirts ($999/set)
ZR1 Style OEM Size Front Splitter ($699)
Cosmetic Installation Kit (includes grills, liners, etc) ($599)
Holy Hell.

Will 04-16-2013 7:42pm

Case-in-point:

http://www.lewisfivemotorsports.com/...t/body/boh.jpg

$900

Frizzle 04-16-2013 8:01pm

The double scoop hood looks horrible.

On the website, he does have some nice looking interior mods.

BTW Will he wants 20K+ for the kit to be in carbonfiber

99 pewtercoupe 04-16-2013 8:09pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will (Post 930830)
Where the hell is PeteW???

He has totally dropped off the grid. He did continue to post "over there" for a while but seems to have dropped off there also. I miss his posts. Some where rather "nasty" but never mean spirited

...Whitepower... 04-16-2013 8:47pm

I feel like I'm drunk and have double vision looking at that hood

boracayjohnny 04-16-2013 9:22pm

http://i.imgur.com/PYInfUk.jpg

SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X

Fastguy 04-16-2013 9:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will (Post 930844)
Oops. Never mind. Ugly hood...

"I really like it!"

http://www.illusionspoint.com/wp-con...illusion-8.jpg

Will 04-16-2013 9:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixievet (Post 930814)
Di you know - if you put:

SUPERVETTES GT6X enough times - Google will move this site up to a top hit and help out those searching for more info on SUPERVETTES and GT6X parts.

like this:

SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracayjohnny (Post 930958)
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X

Page 3 of Google Search Results.

We're too obscure, it ain't gonna work.

We're no match for Dave of Supervettes LLC, who is a super cool dude who pimp-slaps "trolls" who don't own C6s and have the nerve to ask questions.

Norm 04-16-2013 9:42pm

This thread came up on page one of my Google search, about eight down. Somebody be readin' it.

...Whitepower... 04-16-2013 9:47pm

In case its needed by someone down the line..

Detail by Entity Name

boracayjohnny 04-16-2013 10:20pm

SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X

Oh-yaa 04-16-2013 10:29pm

This is now at the top of page 2 when searching for supervettes gt6x. Getting closer!

Sea Six 04-17-2013 5:50am

Page 1!!!!

Seven hits from the top!

:funny:

...Whitepower... 04-17-2013 5:55am

SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X

...Whitepower... 04-17-2013 5:57am

SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X

Rob 04-17-2013 6:02am

Lol. I like the combined trolling actions on this poor guy.

Sea Six 04-17-2013 6:06am

Why would anyone ever do business with Supervettes LLC? :dunno:

SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X

bradc6 04-17-2013 6:06am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ...Whitepower... (Post 931105)
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X

Sea Six 04-17-2013 6:10am

https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/c...tml#post931112

Sea Six 04-17-2013 6:12am

Let's not neglect the thread tags, people. :funnier:

VatorMan 04-17-2013 6:27am

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...psf4989bfe.jpg

...Whitepower... 04-17-2013 6:32am

In case he changes how his LLC is filed and the addresses of record its probably best i copy and paste. Just in case he pulls a Hennessey this info is out there for someone. Hopefully it won't come to that.

Detail by Entity Name

Florida Limited Liability Company
SUPERVETTES LLC
Filing Information
Document Number
L10000076695
FEI/EIN Number
Date Filed
07/21/2010
State or Country
FL
Status
ACTIVE
Principal Address
1001 JUPITER PARK DR
SUITE 117
JUPITER, FL 33458

Changed: 03/07/2013
Mailing Address
1001 JUPITER PARK DR
SUITE 117
JUPITER, FL 33458

Changed: 03/07/2013
Registered Agent Name & Address
HUNKLER, JASON
2465 SAN PIETRO CIRCLE
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL 33410

Name Changed: 04/26/2011

Address Changed: 04/30/2012
Manager/Member Detail
Name & Address

Title PRES

HUNKLER, JASON
2465 SAN PIETRO CIRCLE
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL 33410

Annual Reports
Report Year Filed Date
2011 04/26/2011
2012 04/30/2012

Document Images
04/30/2012 -- ANNUAL REPORT View image in PDF format
04/26/2011 -- ANNUAL REPORT View image in PDF format
01/06/2011 -- ADDRESS CHANGE View image in PDF format
07/21/2010 -- Florida Limited Liability View image in PDF format

island14 04-17-2013 6:33am

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracayjohnny (Post 931002)
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X

:lol:

island14 04-17-2013 6:34am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ...Whitepower... (Post 931106)
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X

island14 04-17-2013 6:34am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 931110)
Why would anyone ever do business with Supervettes LLC? :dunno:

SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X
SUPERVETTES GT6X

Sea Six 04-17-2013 6:34am

Service With A Sneer!

:funnier:

island14 04-17-2013 6:36am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 931114)
Let's not neglect the thread tags, people. :funnier:

Good catch... :rofl:

Sea Six 04-17-2013 6:37am

Quote:

Originally Posted by island14 (Post 931128)
Good catch... :rofl:

I'm dying here! :rofl:

Sea Six 04-17-2013 6:41am

If you just google "Supervettes" this thread shows up near the top of page 2.

Sneaks 04-17-2013 6:43am

Quote:

And this is how you get on the radar grid in a hurry. :leaving:

island14 04-17-2013 6:44am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ...Whitepower... (Post 931120)
In case he changes how his LLC is filed and the addresses of record its probably best i copy and paste. Just in case he pulls a Hennessey this info is out there for someone. Hopefully it won't come to that.

Detail by Entity Name

Florida Limited Liability Company
SUPERVETTES LLC
Filing Information
Document Number
L10000076695
FEI/EIN Number
Date Filed
07/21/2010
State or Country
FL
Status