The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Obama born in Kenya? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34407)

86RAG 05-17-2012 3:47pm

Obama born in Kenya?

Oh, this is just too good to be true.
The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'
http://www.breitbart.com/mediaserver...ama-Column.png

MrPeabody 05-17-2012 3:50pm

So the birthers are down to bios from a literary agent?

86RAG 05-17-2012 3:54pm

Possibly. I find it interesting enough to be looked into. Where did the agent get that info to begin with? Did Obama supply it? Did he refute it when it came out in '91. I would like to hear what he has to say about it.

MrPeabody 05-17-2012 4:05pm

To give you a little perspective on how agents in the show business literary world alter bios, when the Doors first came on the public scene, Jim Morrison's bio said his parents were both dead. This info came from Jim Morrison himself. The fact was his parents were both living, he just thought it would not be good to have it known that the father of a rock and roll singer in the political climate of the 60s was an Admiral in the US Navy.

Bios in the public relations industry ar tweaked all the time for a variety of reasons. Hell, many authors don't even use their real name. An agent's bio is not a legal document and has no more meaning than the piece of paper it was written on. The book cited in the bio was never even delivered to the publisher. Non event with no meaning.

86RAG 05-17-2012 4:10pm

OK, got it. He probably just made that shit up back then to be cool and sell a book, now he's telling the truth though, right?

MrPeabody 05-17-2012 4:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 86RAG (Post 664112)
OK, got it. He probably just made that shit up back then to be cool and sell a book, now he's telling the truth though, right?

That's not what I said. If you want to put words into people's mouths, go over to CFPR&C. There's plenty of idiots there that will will let you do that.

86RAG 05-17-2012 4:24pm

Not trying to put words in your mouth, I said that's probably what he did. Wouldn't surprise me in the least

Torqaholic 05-17-2012 4:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 664096)
So the birthers are down to bios from a literary agent?

Slurpers still stooping to attack the messenger to defend a criminal?

MrPeabody 05-17-2012 4:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqaholic (Post 664120)
Slurpers still stooping to attack the messenger to defend a criminal?

Here's some words from the messenger:Literary Agent Says 1991 Booklet was a Mistake

Torqaholic 05-17-2012 4:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 664115)
That's not what I said. If you want to put words into people's mouths, go over to CFPR&C. There's plenty of idiots there that will will let you do that.

Idiots? Easy enough to test...

Everybody in favor of a usurper destroying this nation raise your hand.

Torqaholic 05-17-2012 4:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 664123)
Here's some words from the messenger:Literary Agent Says 1991 Booklet was a Mistake

Won't be clicking that.

Doesn't matter where he came from because he forfeited his defense. That means guilty as charged.

86RAG 05-17-2012 4:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 664123)

Ah, so she made that shit up just to be cool and sell a book. Damn, it's always something!

MrPeabody 05-17-2012 4:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 86RAG (Post 664132)
Ah, so she made that shit up just to be cool and sell a book. Damn, it's always something!

Still trying to put words into peoples mouths, huh? Show me where she said that.

86RAG 05-17-2012 4:50pm

Well, she came up with that info somewhere. if someone gave her that info, she isn't saying that either.

Vette40th 05-17-2012 5:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 86RAG (Post 664138)
Well, she came up with that info somewhere. if someone gave her that info, she isn't saying that either.

i am sure someone spoke ot her. i would check her bank accounts before and after this was released...

Joecooool 05-17-2012 10:22pm

I can't believe anyone is dumb enough to still believe this stupid shit. :lol:

Vette40th 05-17-2012 10:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joecooool (Post 664460)

Why? There are many things about this guy we dont know. He is a person of interest, and yet no one knows him. Everything is sealed, and questionable. He brings it upon himself.

Torqaholic 05-18-2012 5:44am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joecooool (Post 664460)

On what planet would someone allow such a mistake to be made about them for 20 years? If it was even the wrong city I'd have had it corrected, let alone the wrong country. So would anyone.

No sense returning the insult, you've insulted yourself far more than anyone else ever could by failing to perceive such obvious logic... Errr "stupid shit" as you call it.

mrvette 05-18-2012 9:01am

I just wish I had access to his school records, I would publish for a couple million bux and retire in style....screw his ineffective EO, 'sealing' his records....WTF does that do, and what would be the 'punishment' for ignoring it/them?? NOTHING, that's what NOTHING.....

:seasix::lol:

86RAG 05-18-2012 9:46am

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 664618)
I just wish I had access to his school records, I would publish for a couple million bux and retire in style....screw his ineffective EO, 'sealing' his records....WTF does that do, and what would be the 'punishment' for ignoring it/them?? NOTHING, that's what NOTHING.....

:seasix::lol:

Good idea, then you could come out later and just say it was a mistake and all would be ignored, I mean forgiven :lol: