The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   $600,000 ?? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43542)

DAB 11-19-2012 11:12am

$600,000 ??

saw on the new this morning that Sen. Rubio went to Iowa this weekend and raised $600,000. :eek:

sounds like there is plenty of money in Iowa. i've been to Iowa, more than once. no one gave me a dime.

Joecooool 11-20-2012 12:03pm

Yea, run that guy. :lol:

You guys think just because he is hispanic, he will put in the votes. You don't understand that he is the wrong "kind" of hispanic.

He is Cuban. Cubans get special treatment not afforded any other hispanic group.

Mexicans along with Central and South Americans HATE Cubans.

Craig 11-20-2012 12:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joecooool (Post 817715)

Why?

mrvette 11-20-2012 1:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig (Post 817725)
Why?

Skin color, the successful hispanic/cubans that fled Kastro in '59+ were mainly white looking folks, the professional classes, but of course Kastros were good at the race shit, and so the vast majority of their followers were darker/black......same old shit as the DoMoCrap party today....

only they fought a war over it,......

Like in Panama, that clown Noriega we overthrew some years ago, he overthrew the duly elected .gov of President Bethencour, and it was kinda funny in that the Bethencour family was intermarried with Asian Indians who have been moving to S. America/Central America for decades now, how do I know this?? I had a tenant who's name was Indira Bethencour, spoke very good english, so I had to ask her about her name origin, and was amazed at the story behind the headlines......this was all 20 years ago....

don't think for a second it's JUST this country carrying around the RACE bullshit issue......

:seasix::sadangel::dance:

RedLS1GTO 11-20-2012 4:28pm

Quote:

You guys think just because he is hispanic, he will put in the votes. You don't understand that he is the wrong "kind" of hispanic.

He is Cuban. Cubans get special treatment not afforded any other hispanic group.

Thanks for yet again making it perfectly clear just how racist you and the rest of your liberal buddies really are with a point blank statement that they would not vote for him solely on the basis of his race and heritage.

Yep. It's conservatives who are racist. :rolleyes:

Taurus 11-20-2012 7:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 817872)
Thanks for yet again making it perfectly clear just how racist you and the rest of your liberal buddies really are with a point blank statement that they would not vote for him solely on the basis of his race and heritage.

:iagree:

What a hypocrite.

Craig 11-20-2012 9:54pm

I hope he doesn't run. He's a junior-ish Congressman. He's no more qualified than the charismatic, incompitent moron that we now have. He might be one of ours, but I hope we don't elevate him to a level he's not yet worthy of, just because he might be able to win. We've seen how that turns out.

Fasglas 11-21-2012 2:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 817872)

:iagree: I've come to the point where I feel any direct comment to JC or his toadie is simply not worth the effort.

vetteman9368 11-21-2012 9:52pm

Quote:

Bigot