The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Looking like my days are numbered (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2935)

kylebuck 05-22-2010 9:24am

Looking like my days are numbered

Im in the cross hairs on the other forum. As one person put it, "the joebuck saga" is starting to tire people.(moderators)
I have been swapping Pm's with a certain moderator and now its been brought to my attention Im now responsible for both my posts and the way my threads go. No matter how innocent the thread starts.
So i may be PW around the barn a little :dance:more

Y2Kvert4me 05-22-2010 9:34am

:cool1:

Did you not pay attention to subsection d, found in chapter 4 of statute 486.12 in the rules forum there? :skep: :rofl:

:cheers:

sexxygurl 05-22-2010 9:59am

WTF?!??!

You're a legend!! :D

vettex2 05-22-2010 10:26am

Quote:

Originally Posted by joebuck (Post 36562)
Im in the cross hairs on the other forum. As one person put it, "the joebuck saga" is starting to tire people.(moderators)
I have been swapping Pm's with a certain moderator and now its been brought to my attention Im now responsible for both my posts and the way my threads go. No matter how innocent the thread starts. So i may be PW around the barn a little :dance:more

sounds kinda weird

fugg 'em

kylebuck 05-22-2010 10:29am

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexxygurl (Post 36565)
WTF?!??!

You're a legend!! :D

In my own mind

iluvmyvettes 05-22-2010 10:35am

Screw 'em. You're better off here!

kylebuck 05-22-2010 10:48am

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvmyvettes (Post 36570)
Screw 'em. You're better off here!

I really enjoy being here and the people who are here are of a higher quality.
CFOT still has a few good men/women, but its like chewing gum , it is starting to lose its flavor

The_Dude 05-22-2010 1:57pm

Once you get on thin ice like that, I think it takes a long time before they forget and the ice gets thicker.

BuckyThreadkiller 05-22-2010 9:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Y2Kvert4me (Post 36563)
:cool1:

Did you not pay attention to subsection d, found in chapter 4 of statute 486.12 in the rules forum there? :skep: :rofl:

That was last Thursday's subsection d update. Wasn't that superseded by the revision on Sunday night of Article 6, paragraph .b revision of 486.12? There wasn't a post, a memo or an announcement, but I believe that a telekenetic message was sent via ESP to all forum members.

Just take some time off Joey. Once they decide they think you're more trouble than you're worth, they can load up your user notes and then use that as a means to bump you off.

Y2Kvert4me 05-22-2010 9:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckyThreadkiller (Post 36585)
That was last Thursday's subsection d update. Wasn't that superseded by the revision on Sunday night of Article 6, paragraph .b revision of 486.12? There wasn't a post, a memo or an announcement, but I believe that a telekenetic message was sent via ESP to all forum members.

Dunno, I haven't attempted to login there since those revisions.

I probably "can't" log in any more, but oh well, I don't care. :lol:

Eagleeye 05-22-2010 9:38pm

Mysteriously I can only look now...kind of look but don't touch !

oahuyahoo 05-23-2010 3:30am

Of your last 250 threads you started, 23 were locked, that's roughly 10 percent. If you create "work" for the mods, they tend to not like you very much. If you are being contacted by a moderator then you are under watch. Play their game or get the hell out of dodge. You of all folks should know the ballgame is all completely different now. Threads you think wouldn't get past the first three posts run for days and threads that don't harm anybody get locked after the first page. Post up "What are you having for breakfast" threads like everybody else or move on. This isn't rocket science but by the way things are going over there you'd think it was. The place is boring as hell anymore but this is how they want it.

09CTSV 05-23-2010 6:53am

Quote:

Originally Posted by joebuck (Post 36571)
I really enjoy being here and the people who are here are of a higher quality.
CFOT still has a few good men/women, but its like chewing gum , it is starting to lose its flavor

A lot of that gum over there is still stuck under the table and hard.:kick:

Iron Chef 05-23-2010 11:27am

Quote:

Originally Posted by oahuyahoo (Post 36595)
If you create "work" for the mods, they tend to not like you very much. If you are being contacted by a moderator then you are under watch. Play their game or get the hell out of dodge.

Yes, because they all have SO much to do. :lolsmile:

oahuyahoo is right Joey...tell 'em to piss off. We won't lock your threads here.

Even if you are a douchebag. :seeya:

oahuyahoo 05-23-2010 2:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by iron chef (Post 36614)

even if you are a douchebag. :seeya:

ouch

NEVRL8T 05-23-2010 6:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Chef (Post 36614)

Even if you are a douchebag. :seeya:

What do you mean "if"? :D

kylebuck 05-24-2010 12:11am

Quote:

Originally Posted by oahuyahoo (Post 36595)
Of your last 250 threads you started, 23 were locked, that's roughly 10 percent. If you create "work" for the mods, they tend to not like you very much. If you are being contacted by a moderator then you are under watch. Play their game or get the hell out of dodge. You of all folks should know the ballgame is all completely different now. Threads you think wouldn't get past the first three posts run for days and threads that don't harm anybody get locked after the first page. Post up "What are you having for breakfast" threads like everybody else or move on. This isn't rocket science but by the way things are going over there you'd think it was. The place is boring as hell anymore but this is how they want it.

yep... but on the flips side , only 10 percent of my threads get locked, that means 90 percent dont. WHOOOT IM PASSSING :above:
but i am taking bucky's advice and taking some time off. I have a gf that takes up a lot of my time, and when its not her its the c4.
and Chief knows im not a Dbag, well.... except for tricking him to play beer pong against me. :beer:

iluvmyvettes 05-24-2010 12:22am

Quote:

Originally Posted by joebuck (Post 36562)
I have been swapping Pm's with a certain moderator and now its been brought to my attention Im now responsible for both my posts and the way my threads go. No matter how innocent the thread starts.
So i may be PW around the barn a little :dance:more

It's gotta be Grumpy! He likes to play God!

kylebuck 05-24-2010 12:28am

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvmyvettes (Post 36655)
It's gotta be Grumpy! He likes to play God!

Wrong-o. It was Corvette08 or some crap like that.
So no worries guys, yall get in trouble and blame it on me. :lol:

theanswriz42 05-24-2010 8:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by joebuck (Post 36654)
yep... but on the flips side , only 10 percent of my threads get locked, that means 90 percent dont. WHOOOT IM PASSSING :above:
but i am taking bucky's advice and taking some time off. I have a gf that takes up a lot of my time, and when its not her its the c4.
and Chief knows im not a Dbag, well.... except for tricking him to play beer pong against me. :beer:

Pics, or GTFO