The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Burn Loot Murder's favorite vegetable (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126456)

Louie Detroit 07-29-2021 5:06pm

Burn Loot Murder's favorite vegetable

Remember when the shitheads were toppling statues last year in Portsmouth, VA and one fell and clocked some douchebag right on the brain housing group? :hurray:

Following is an update on his condition. This is a quote from his wife:
Quote:

I will say right now he has a mind of a 13-year-old
Well, I don't want to rain on your parade Mrs. Brisbane-Green, but anyone participating in a BLM protest and standing directly underneath an object about to be toppled weighing 100's if not 1000's of pounds probably never possessed this level of intellect to begin with.

MikeB 07-29-2021 6:07pm

Uhhh, isn't it too late to wear a helmet now?

Louie Detroit 07-29-2021 6:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touringmike (Post 1900976)

Better late than never.

Torqaholic 07-29-2021 7:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touringmike (Post 1900976)

Probably missing a large portion of his skull bone.

Bill 07-29-2021 7:34pm

Notice we get an update on this asshole, but nobody is updating us on all the people and survivors victimized by the blm. Nobody's running stories on how David Dorn's widow is holding up. Nobody's running stories on business owners who got burned out, and what their life is like now. But hey, now we know the struggles of this stupid ****. Swell.

ratflinger 07-29-2021 7:36pm

I hope he's a burden for the rest of his life

Capt. Shark 07-29-2021 7:50pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratflinger (Post 1901026)

Yeah, he will be.....to us taxpayers.

JRD77VET 07-29-2021 7:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1901025)
Notice we get an update on this asshole, but nobody is updating us on all the people and survivors victimized by the blm. Nobody's running stories on how David Dorn's widow is holding up. Nobody's running stories on business owners who got burned out, and what their life is like now. But hey, now we know the struggles of this stupid ****. Swell.

:iagree:

He chose poorly and we get to hear about him.

You are absolutely correct on the other folks who were victimized by the thugs. What about them?

Louie Detroit 07-29-2021 8:01pm

Quote:

Simply collateral damage to a worthy cause. :yesnod:

Louie Detroit 07-29-2021 8:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratflinger (Post 1901026)

Well why not, I'm guessing he has been for most of his life up to now.

SnikPlosskin 07-30-2021 8:50am

I just can’t revel in the misfortune of anyone so terribly injured. Very sad.

Bill 07-30-2021 9:14am

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin (Post 1901148)
I just can’t revel in the misfortune of anyone so terribly injured. Very sad.

Muslim suicide bomber on his way to blow up a market accidentally blows himself up but lives with no legs and a colostomy bag?

Mugger trying to rob an old lady who gets shot and ends up paralyzed?

Communists blocking roadways and attacking random drivers gets hit by a car fleeing the mayhem and ends up horribly injured?

My well of compassion for evildoers has pretty much run dry. YMMV

Louie Detroit 07-30-2021 12:22pm

Maybe I was bit harsh on numbnuts the statue admiring mope in my OP, but I consider anyone participating in the traitorous hijinks of BLM and/or Antifa to be regarded with extreme prejudice.

Giraffe (He/Him) 07-30-2021 1:44pm

I always thought BLM was Biden Loves Minors.

6spdC6 07-30-2021 2:50pm

Quoted from earlier in this thread.--" Chris Green suffered a severe brain injury from the incident & is now mentally challenged"

I would say the incident did not make him mentally challenged, it just made him more mentally challenged!

Mike Mercury 07-30-2021 2:50pm

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Lk2avpVpy...45543046_n.jpg

snide 07-30-2021 6:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giraffe (Post 1901215)
I always thought BLM was Biden Loves Minors.

That is one interpretation, and it is not wrong.

Rodnok1 07-30-2021 6:22pm

Quote:

Dozens of businesses in cities here are either on verge of closing or already closed from the loss of money and people refusing to shop in downtown areas(who can blame them), seldom if ever have they been on the news. The hate, violence and looting that happened in the last year or so should never have been allowed, our govts failed us 100%.
Now that they know they can gey away with it, there's no stopping them by normal means.

snide 07-30-2021 6:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodnok1 (Post 1901262)
Dozens of businesses in cities here are either on verge of closing or already closed from the loss of money and people refusing to shop in downtown areas(who can blame them), seldom if ever have they been on the news. The hate, violence and looting that happened in the last year or so should never have been allowed, our govts failed us 100%.
Now that they know they can gey away with it, there's no stopping them by normal means.

Only F-15s and nukes can stop them now. :(

Dan Dlabay 07-30-2021 7:54pm

I can not feel sorry for that idiot.