The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Charlie Rose....latest perv outted (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113785)

Kerrmudgeon 11-20-2017 6:58pm

Charlie Rose....latest perv outted

There's going to be no media men left, only women if this keeps up. :bilmem:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...225523435.html

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.g...ewEGEs&pid=Api

MrPeabody 11-20-2017 7:04pm

It's getting to where you are going to have to be a broke nobody to make out with a woman anymore. I am perfectly positioned for this situation. Oh, wait...I'm married.:leaving:

boracayjohnny 11-20-2017 7:05pm

Hypocrites.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Norm 11-20-2017 7:24pm

Another one going down in flames.........

Kerrmudgeon 11-20-2017 7:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norm (Post 1599081)
Another one going down in flames.........

Beat me by 7 minutes! :rofl:

I only check for names in the title when I post a new thread. :thumbs:

Fasglas 11-20-2017 9:44pm

From the OP's link...

Quote:

Interviewed last April outside a Time magazine gala, Rose was asked by The Associated Press about Fox News' Bill O'Reilly, who lost his job when it was revealed his network had paid millions of dollars to settle claims women had made against him.

All of the cases that raise the issue of sexual harassment, which is a terrible thing, (and) has probably been not exposed enough," Rose said. "Not enough in the sense of the attention in the past, so that people were afraid to come forward. I think people are coming forward now."

Thunder22 11-20-2017 9:52pm

it's great watching hollyweird and MSM implode on themselves.

WalkerInTN 11-20-2017 10:22pm

Damn, no wonder he wasn't on the CBS morning show this morning. :slap:

DAB 11-20-2017 10:29pm

And now John Conyers.

Bucwheat 11-21-2017 2:34am

He always looked creepy to me:lol:

Sea Six 11-21-2017 3:44am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1599107)
And now John Conyers.

Seriously?

That's awesome!

:hurray:

Olustee bus 11-21-2017 5:44am

I don't think I could ever be accused of sexual harassment. No sh*t.

I have groped women but it was always accepted.

Black94lt1 11-21-2017 7:12am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1599107)
And now John Conyers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucwheat (Post 1599122)
He always looked creepy to me:lol:

Yeah but have you ever seen the nut (caution may contain nuts) job he is married to!

Kerrmudgeon 11-21-2017 8:07am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black94lt1 (Post 1599135)
Yeah but have you ever seen the nut (caution may contain nuts) job he is married to!

Monica Conyers, Ken Cockrel Outburst - YouTube

You're FIRED! Get the Fuck out bitch.....:slap:

Fasglas 11-21-2017 8:09am

https://media1.fdncms.com/metrotimes...?cb=1510693811

mrvette 11-21-2017 10:16am

Wonder how long before a bunch of them chicks sue ATT for their campaign that encouraged this behavior.....

you know....'Reach out and touch someone'...???

WalkerInTN 11-21-2017 11:03am

Was interesting watching CBS this morning. This was the first story & the co-anchors, both women he's worked with for the past 5 years, seemed visibly shaken & disturbed. Said he's not getting a pass & encouraged others to come forward. They pulled NO punches. :seasix:

He's absolutely toast. :slap:

Olustee bus 11-21-2017 11:27am

95% of them are guilty until found innocent

Iron Chef 11-21-2017 1:13pm

One nice thing about this is that it's an effective way of shutting up all of these self-appointed arbiters of good taste and decency.

I always love these quotes:

Quote:

Rose said that he has behaved insensitively at times "and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken. I have learned a great deal as a result of these events, and I hope others will, too."
That's awesome Charlie. So what exactly does that mean? Are you going to resign your position, fork over any money in compensatory damages or are you just throwing out a useless mea culpa to make yourself feel better? I've always waited for someone to say "I accept personal responsibility for this and as a result I'm going to...." Funny how that's almost never how the sentence goes. :spdchk:

Iron Chef 11-21-2017 1:21pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olustee bus (Post 1599187)
95% of them are guilty until found innocent

I have to tell you...I have been hit on a few times by girls in their early 20's. ( :skep: ) I don't really understand it, and I prefer to be with women close to my own age. But imagine for a second some young gal who wants to get ahead and has no qualms taking up with some older wealthy guy who wields a lot of power at the network. Now, Charlie is a good ol' southern boy and I'm sure he was raised being made to think that certain behavior might be acceptable (even though it's not). But I'm also certain there's more to this than meets the eye.

At the end of the day though, it's the guy that has to have the fortitude to keep it in his pants, smile and say "that's very kind of you" and walk out of the Starbucks...whatever.