The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Trump Would Like To Find Out Too (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116607)

Norm 07-03-2018 9:18pm

Trump Would Like To Find Out Too

1 Attachment(s)
So would I........

FasterTraffic 07-03-2018 9:48pm

I swear I've seen this somewhere before... :confused5:

Sea Six 07-04-2018 1:08am

Quote:

Originally Posted by FasterTraffic (Post 1634987)
I swear I've seen this somewhere before... :confused5:

Yeah... about dupes... we really don't care.

At all.

:seasix:

:)

Brubie 07-04-2018 5:58am

👍

Norm 07-04-2018 8:53am

Sorry about the dupe, didn't mean to offend one's sense of originality. I just do not spend all my time on forums and I don't read most of it, only items that interest me. I do not research on a forum to see if it's been posted before, and if it has, most likely it would fall under a different subject heading, so searching is fruitless to me and a waste of time. I'd rather post it and take the fallout from others who have seen it, but to the one person who hasn't....it's worth it.

Now if in fact I remember and have seen it posted before, of course I wouldn't post it.

Have a nice 4th.:USA::USA::USA::USA::USA:

snide 07-04-2018 9:26am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norm (Post 1635020)
Sorry about the dupe, didn't mean to offend one's sense of originality. I just do not spend all my time on forums and I don't read most of it, only items that interest me. I do not research on a forum to see if it's been posted before, and if it has, most likely it would fall under a different subject heading, so searching is fruitless to me and a waste of time. I'd rather post it and take the fallout from others who have seen it, but to the one person who hasn't....it's worth it.

Now if in fact I remember and have seen it posted before, of course I wouldn't post it.

There's a million other forums that you'd be banned from. :funnier::funnier::funnier:

:cert::cert::cert:

Sea Six 07-04-2018 11:53am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norm (Post 1635020)

And that, my friends, is why we don't get concerned about dupes.

"Enjoyed it then? Then enjoy it again."

Sincerely,
The Vette Barn

:)

69camfrk 07-04-2018 1:13pm

Norm, if one has never posted a dupe, they are not trying hard enough!:seasix: