The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Fetterman brain dead? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131585)

JRD77VET 02-27-2023 7:13pm

Fetterman brain dead?

Shortly after Fetterman checked himself into the hospital for "depression", rumors started flying that he had another stroke and is now brain dead. The rumor mill also said they will keep this hidden until mid August so Pa Gov Sharpiro can appoint another Dem to take his place as if it's discovered before that, a special election will have to be held.

In another strange twist, his wife took the kids and fled to Canada after he went into the hospital.

WTF is happening?

Shrike6 02-27-2023 7:25pm

He was brain dead before the election. And so is his wife.

JRD77VET 02-27-2023 7:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrike6 (Post 2056503)

Giselle is more radical than he is/was.

JRD77VET 02-27-2023 9:35pm

Aerovette 02-27-2023 10:49pm

August is a long way away to pull that off.

Vandelay Industries 02-28-2023 12:22am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrike6 (Post 2056503)

As is anybody that knowingly cast a ballot for him.

Bill 02-28-2023 1:09am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 2056549)
As is anybody that knowingly cast a ballot for him.

Not really. At this point, I'd vote for a brain dead person who could either be manipulated to vote for what I want, or at least deny a seat from someone who will vote for what I don't want. Pennsylvania voters wanted an anti-American candidate that wants to flood the country with non whites. Hey, that's what they got.

There are several cases of candidates dying before an election and still winning. It makes total sense. And it's also an excellent statement of hate. How many Americans, taught by the MSM, Hollywood, FBI, DoJ, CIA, etc., to blindly hate Trump, voted for brain dead Brandon out of just sheer spite and hate? More than a few. TDS is a real thing. I mean, I remember the pile on of hatred for Bush Jr., but things went completely over the edge with Trump hate.

It was an, "I'll show you!" moment. Hate is a powerful motivator. It's what makes disaffected Muslims strap on a suicide bomb and walk into a market or restaurant and blow it up. So what if it hurts them and their families, just as long as it hurts you and yours MORE.

DJ_Critterus 02-28-2023 10:39am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 2056551)
Not really. At this point, I'd vote for a brain dead person who could either be manipulated to vote for what I want...

Careful. That's how we ended up with Brandon (along with some election fraud).

JRD77VET 03-01-2023 7:46pm

1 Attachment(s)
Posted and retracted? ( CNN would never do a thing like that :slap: )

Bill 03-01-2023 7:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 2056615)
Careful. That's how we ended up with Brandon (along with some election fraud).

It is, in fact, EXACTLY how we ended up with Brandon. A coordinated 5 year hate propaganda campaign caused many breathing Americans to vote Brandon.

JRD77VET 03-12-2023 6:56pm

Heard Fetterman died Feb 27th and Feinstein died March 4th.

Our demonratic "friends" continue to lie to us once again.

Mick 03-15-2023 12:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 2056545)
August is a long way away to pull that off.

Agreed. He "checked himself in to" the hospital on 2-16-23, and as far as I can find, there has been no real update on his condition. People are already getting suspicious, it's hard to imagine keeping everyone in the state in the dark for another 5 months without some kind of repercussions.

Aerovette 03-15-2023 2:04pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 2062072)
Agreed. He "checked himself in to" the hospital on 2-16-23, and as far as I can find, there has been no real update on his condition. People are already getting suspicious, it's hard to imagine keeping everyone in the state in the dark for another 5 months without some kind of repercussions.

Maybe he used TWO skis in his attack?

I would guess rehab would not go more than 90 days and he is at 30. If he's not out by mid-May, he certainly should be removed from office

...and laid to rest.

:yesnod:

JRD77VET 03-15-2023 7:57pm

With Fetterman dead and Feinstein dead, there goes the dems senate majority. :seeya: