The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   [Raccoons]--Like him or not, this is partially why Trump is doing so well... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94856)

Admiral Blue 02-25-2016 6:21pm

[Raccoons]--Like him or not, this is partially why Trump is doing so well...

When was the last time you could vote for the ideal candidate? I can’t remember ever thinking any were ideal. We always have two choices, usually Tweedledee and Tweedledum. If you didn’t vote for Tweedledee you got Tweedledum. That’s the way it is, folks.

Now consider this……An interesting analogy.

You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean, raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately, so you hire a guy. A pro. You don't care if the guy smells, you need those raccoons gone pronto and he's the guy to do it! You don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he has plumber's crack...you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best. Period.

That's why Trump…. Yes, he's an egomaniac, but you don't care. The country is a mess because politicians are playing games and we are all sick and tired of Tweedledee and Tweedledum choices. The Democrats are killing us, the Republican Party is gutless, liberals don’t have a clue, and illegals are everywhere. You want it all fixed!

You don't care that Trump is crude, you don't care that he insults people, you don't care that he had been friendly with Hillary, you don't care that he's been married 3 times, you don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, you don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorist,...this country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegals, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hamid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don’t even recognize the country we were born and raised in; “AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED”. Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want. You're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, the Republican Party, and sick of illegals. You just want this thing fixed.

Trump may not be a saint, but no person or company he has ever done business with has come forward and called him corrupt, or hard to do business with. He doesn’t have lobbyist money holding him, and he doesn’t have political correctness restraining him. All you know is that he has been well educated at the university of Pennsylvania business school, seems to have boundless energy, has been very successful, a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's not a cowardly, deceitful, professional, politician. And he says he'll fix it.

You don't care if the guy has bad hair.

You just want those raccoons gone.

Out of your house!.

Now!!!!

CertInsaneC5 02-25-2016 6:28pm

This ^^^^^
:cert:

Admiral Blue 02-25-2016 6:30pm

And I'll add my own note. I like that he has a pair -- doesn't need cue cards and is not afraid to speak his mind. We need to be feared again as a nation.

Cybercowboy 02-25-2016 7:04pm

His detractors love to say that "He went bankrupt twice!" which is so off base as to be laughable. Out of the hundreds of successful business and real estate ventures he has done, two or so didn't work out. The LLC or corp that was the umbrella for those ventures went bankrupt. This happens all the time in America, as the whole system is set up to allow for it. The impressive thing is, the number is so low in contrast to the successful ones. And no, Trump has never been personally bankrupt. Not even close.

mrvette 02-25-2016 9:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1455634)
His detractors love to say that "He went bankrupt twice!" which is so off base as to be laughable. Out of the hundreds of successful business and real estate ventures he has done, two or so didn't work out. The LLC or corp that was the umbrella for those ventures went bankrupt. This happens all the time in America, as the whole system is set up to allow for it. The impressive thing is, the number is so low in contrast to the successful ones. And no, Trump has never been personally bankrupt. Not even close.

BUT it sounds good to the multitudes of ignorami.......(plural for ignoranuses) :lol:

markids77 02-25-2016 9:55pm

I wait for him to walk into session in the House and declare martial law between the parties... I can see it clearly... "your constituents, the American public want to know why Party politics have yet again paralyzed our Government.. and I want to know also so I am tweeting this BS discussion you are having live to the world. Wanna reconsider your approach to this issue????

Bill 02-26-2016 9:07am

All those Mexican politicians will be crying in their cervezas when the country's main source of income, illegal aliens in the US, start getting sent back to the old country. I guess I would be blustery if I was them, too, because once Trump becomes president, things will get worse for them, whether they pay for the wall or not.

We can fund the deportation operation with the savings from the illegals who are collecting welfare and EITC refunds for the 45 kids they claim in Mexico each year. Add that to the cost savings of booting out criminals who cost money to process and incarcerate, I think we have a good start. We can then take the money Mexico used to collect as foreign aid, and the money we spend on free stuff for their military, and for drug interdiction, and use that money right on the border.

Less money from illegals getting sent home, less money made by the drug cartels, and fewer maquiladora plants right on the border. Yeah, Vicente Fox, Nieto and the rest will be crying then. Mess with the bull, get the horns.....and that's what the US needs.....a toro, not the vaca we have now.

Trump had a bad debate performance last night, but I don't think it will hurt him too much.

island14 02-26-2016 9:40am

Easy for a few Yak Yaks to talk out of the side of their necks and Yap about someone.. but lets be honest, they just blew their chance at a promotion or a job down the road..

Was not long ago Cruz was told there was a place for him in the future.. I kinda doubt it now.

Some people don't care for Trump.. but given the choice between him or Hillary the decision is really easy.. :yesnod:

MrWhan 02-26-2016 10:23am

1 Attachment(s)
What Trump was REALLY thinking...

Truck Guy 02-26-2016 10:42am

:seasix:

Iron Chef 02-26-2016 7:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1455798)
Trump had a bad debate performance last night, but I don't think it will hurt him too much.

It's not going to hurt him at all.

What's really interesting is that Trump is well in the lead in most post-debate polls. Drudge reported that 63% of the people who responded to their polls said Trump was the winner. Time magazine ran an online poll which showed that of 17,000 votes, 71% said Trump won the debate. Bloomberg ran a poll which he won overwhelmingly in what they call "The SEC States."

Aerovette 02-27-2016 4:36pm

Best post regarding Trump that I have ever come across. I am going to share the sentiment from this day forward.

tjfontaine 02-27-2016 9:37pm

I am not a huge fan of Trump ...

That said, I think this post kind of sums up my own feelings. Plus, I hate the Clintons. I know that she is a liar and who knows what else. She will say anything to get elected. Plus Billy boy- can you believe the GALL of someone who sexually abused an intern while president of the United States showing himself ever again in public? I relish watching Trump call them both out and I hope it gets really ugly for them.

Vet4jdc 03-06-2016 12:08pm

Great analigy AB....gonna use that to pass on elsewhere!

09CTSV 03-06-2016 4:39pm

Great Analogy. Time to clean the house.

DAB 03-06-2016 5:43pm

working stiffs, both blue and white collar versions, have been screwed by the democrats and by the republicans. what do they have to lose supporting Trump?

VatorMan 03-07-2016 10:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxAg (Post 1456350)
They all will.

Even the guy I like I know will say some things he may not full believe to get the votes to win.

That's politics

If Trump gets the nomination it will be the nastiest, dirtiest, rudest and most vile general election this country has ever seen. :yesnod:

How soon we forget the REAL nastiness of politics. Look at some of the stuff from the 1800's.

http://sedition.com/img/pd/us-history/205.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ph.3b48680.jpg