The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Huge "Covid Vaccine" Injury Protest Outside the BBC's Offices....BBC Not Reporting It (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131154)

Bill 01-24-2023 1:06pm

Huge "Covid Vaccine" Injury Protest Outside the BBC's Offices....BBC Not Reporting It

Interesting that when a story literally comes to their front door.....crickets. Almost like there's an agenda at work.

Tikiman 01-24-2023 2:36pm

I can't say that I am surprised that they aren't reporting it. Only a matter of time before they are going to have to address the elephant in the room. They are merely waiting for the powers that be to come up with the "official narrative", which will all be a pack of lies absolving them of all responsibility.

Aerovette 01-24-2023 3:12pm

I will predict that someone that is persona non grata at the CDC or Pfizer or some other very involved entity, will be made responsible for "hiding" negative aspects of the vaccine. That person will be accused and rather than face the consequences, will conveniently die.

Or someone will die and documents discovered in their possession, told the real story and they were obviously hiding facts.

In either case, subsequent versions of the vax will not have these negative attributes and will be completely safe.

Torqaholic 01-24-2023 8:02pm

They'll just double down on the global warming crisis... Oh wait, they already have :rofl:

TheRealBadger 01-24-2023 9:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 2041235)
I will predict that someone that is persona non grata at the CDC or Pfizer or some other very involved entity, will be made responsible for "hiding" negative aspects of the vaccine. That person will be accused and rather than face the consequences, will conveniently die.

Or someone will die and documents discovered in their possession, told the real story and they were obviously hiding facts.

In either case, subsequent versions of the vax will not have these negative attributes and will be completely safe.

You think Trump will have them killed?

JRD77VET 01-24-2023 9:50pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealBadger (Post 2041410)

No, deep state all ready has that taken care of with the jab. :D

Bill 01-24-2023 9:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealBadger (Post 2041410)

Man, who you think you is talkin' 'bout? Hillary Clinton?

TheRealBadger 01-24-2023 10:04pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRD77VET (Post 2041412)
No, deep state all ready has that taken care of with the jab. :D

So, the Trumpvax already killed them? I guess they should not have been so patriotic.

JRD77VET 01-24-2023 10:09pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealBadger (Post 2041415)
So, the Trumpvax already killed them? I guess they should not have been so patriotic.

You vaxed and boosted?

If so, :seeya:

TheRealBadger 01-24-2023 10:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRD77VET (Post 2041417)
You vaxed and boosted?

If so, :seeya:

Trump told me it was patriotic. No?

JRD77VET 01-24-2023 10:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealBadger (Post 2041419)

I like Trump but I made my own decision as I think for myself. ( I'm NOT a sheep)

Bill 01-24-2023 10:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealBadger (Post 2041419)

Quote:

Psalms 118:8
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

TheRealBadger 01-24-2023 10:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRD77VET (Post 2041421)
I like Trump but I made my own decision as I think for myself. ( I'm NOT a sheep)

Irony.

JRD77VET 01-24-2023 10:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealBadger (Post 2041423)
Irony.

Explain yourself. :toetap:

Bill 01-24-2023 10:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRD77VET (Post 2041425)
Explain yourself. :toetap:

He or Xe, or Xir, can't He can't explain how he found us, whether he has any interest in Corvettes, what, if any, Vettes he might have owned, or would like to own. Can't give any kind of backgrounder about political affiliation, area of the country he's (they's?) from, or approximate age, gender, etc.

Without any of that, all we are left with is weird random snipes, with no argument about positions, or what cryptic comments even mean.

TheRealBadger 01-24-2023 10:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 2041430)
He or Xe, or Xir, can't He can't explain how he found us, whether he has any interest in Corvettes, what, if any, Vettes he might have owned, or would like to own. Can't give any kind of backgrounder about political affiliation, area of the country he's (they's?) from, or approximate age, gender, etc.

Without any of that, all we are left with is weird random snipes, with no argument about positions, or what cryptic comments even mean.

That first part is relevant how?

And I’ve actually quite clear on most of it. Maybe your long term COVID fogged boomer brain is having dementia issues.

Bill 01-24-2023 10:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealBadger (Post 2041431)
That first part is relevant how?

Occam's Razor. Let's say I start frequenting a knitting forum. Now, I don't knit, really don't have any interest in knitting, and am not interested in learning about knitting. So anyway, I show up and start posting snarky comments at random posters on the knitting forum. That would make me a troll. I really had no legitimate reason to be on a knitting forum. That's why it would be important for us to know about any interest in Corvettes you may have.....to dispel our suspicion you might just be here to troll.

And I’ve actually (been) quite clear on most of it. Maybe your long term COVID fogged boomer brain is having dementia issues.

Since you've already given us a backgrounder on yourself, would you have any issue linking us up to that, or giving us a brief refresher?

:waiting:

TheRealBadger 01-24-2023 11:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 2041433)
Since you've already given us a backgrounder on yourself, would you have any issue linking us up to that, or giving us a brief refresher?

:waiting:

Not relevant. Most people on here don’t own a corvette and have no interest in corvettes. Are they all trolls in your mind?

Bill 01-24-2023 11:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealBadger (Post 2041435)
Not relevant. Most people on here don’t own a corvette and have no interest in corvettes. Are they all trolls in your mind?

Wrong-O. Every regular poster here has at one time or another, owned a Vette. Many still do, some, more than one.

Bruze 01-25-2023 1:39am