The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   [CFB] POS Alabama fan poisons the trees at Toomers Corner in Auburn!!!! (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8474)

_Nomad_ 02-16-2011 7:02pm

[CFB] POS Alabama fan poisons the trees at Toomers Corner in Auburn!!!!

The FBI is now involved because this douchebag Alabama fan used hazardous materials to poison them with.

After poisoning the trees, he waited several weeks to report he did it so that Auburn couldn't save the trees. He reported he did it so he would get credit for destroying Auburns tradition of rolling Toomers Corner.

He called in to the The Paul Finebaum Show to announce what he had done. There is an audio link to the announcement on The Finebaum Show in the main link to the news article below.

His reason for doing it? He claimed to see on the internet where someone said when Bear Bryant died some Auburn students rolled Toomers Corner in celebration of his death. WHICH NEVER HAPPENED!

These Oak trees that line the Toomers Corner entrance to Auburn University are hundreds of years old.

The Horticulture Dept. at Auburn started taking soil sample immediately upon hearing of the poisoning. The results came in today and the trees were in fact, poisoned, and it is too late to save the trees.

The ages old tradition of rolling Toomers Corner after Auburn wins may well comes to an end bacause of a douchebag Alabama fan. Roll F'king Tide...:rolleyes:

Link to story:
Famous Toomers Corner trees poisoned; likely will die - WSFA 12 News Montgomery, AL |

Sea Six 02-16-2011 7:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Nomad_ (Post 148025)
The FBI is now involved because this douchebag Alabama fan used hazardous materials to poison them with.

After poisoning the trees, he waited several weeks to report he did it so that Auburn couldn't save the trees. He reported he did it so he would get credit for destroying Auburns tradition of rolling Toomers Corner.

He called in to the The Paul Finebaum Show to announce what he had done. There is an audio link to the announcement on The Finebaum Show in the main link to the news article below.

His reason for doing it? He claimed to see on the internet where someone said when Bear Bryant died some Auburn students rolled Toomers Corner in celebration of his death. WHICH NEVER HAPPENED!

These Oak trees that line the Toomers Corner entrance to Auburn University are hundreds of years old.

The Horticulture Dept. at Auburn started taking soil sample immediately upon hearing of the poisoning. The results came in today and the trees were in fact, poisoned, and it is too late to save the trees.

The ages old tradition of rolling Toomers Corner after Auburn wins may well comes to an end bacause of a douchebag Alabama fan. Roll F'king Tide...:rolleyes:

Link to story:
Famous Toomers Corner trees poisoned; likely will die - WSFA 12 News Montgomery, AL |

Auburn graduate, BSEE 1990.

I want this mother fecker hanged from a gallows built from the very trees that he poisoned. :mad:

BuckyThreadkiller 02-16-2011 7:10pm

While the guy is a first rank azzhole for doing that, the loss of a grand tradition like toilet papering trees at a drugstore seems like a pretty low wattage event.

Take some of the money that was never paid to Cam Newton's Dad and put in new dirt, trees and the extra large pack of megaroll Charmin.

_Nomad_ 02-16-2011 7:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckyThreadkiller (Post 148041)
While the guy is a first rank azzhole for doing that, the loss of a grand tradition like toilet papering trees at a drugstore seems like a pretty low wattage event.

Take some of the money that was never paid to Cam Newton's Dad and put in new dirt, trees and the extra large pack of megaroll Charmin.

Yeah, I guess not everyone's college traditions are as intellectual and awesome as yours were.

ZipZap 02-16-2011 7:25pm

Spike 80DF doesn't kill trees. People with Spike 80DF kill trees.

Mirroredshades 02-16-2011 7:27pm

Dupe !

[CFB] Auburn's historic Toomer's Corner oaks poisoned with herbicide, likely to die - Corvette Forum

:deli:

Mirroredshades 02-16-2011 7:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZipZap (Post 148078)
Spike 80DF doesn't kill trees. People with Spike 80DF kill trees.

I would like to say that that is not funny but I can't.

Will 02-16-2011 7:30pm

S eeeee ccccccc footbaw

Sea Six 02-16-2011 7:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirroredshades (Post 148082)

Ban. Now.

:ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

Mirroredshades 02-16-2011 7:33pm

:ball:

_Nomad_ 02-16-2011 7:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirroredshades (Post 148082)

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l..._black_man.gif

Sea Six 02-16-2011 7:35pm

Them's ... Fightin' ... [url's] ...

Exotix 02-16-2011 7:38pm

Here's the police profiler of the perp ....

http://i56.tinypic.com/vsbzp2.jpg

NB2K 02-16-2011 9:07pm

That's just real chickenshit.

NB2K 02-16-2011 10:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by prseasix (Post 148030)
Auburn graduate, BSEE 1990.

I want this mother fecker hanged from a gallows built from the very trees that he poisoned. :mad:

I have several good friends that are Auburn grads and one played ball there.

This is one of the most cowardly acts of vandalism I've ever heard of.

Bad karma for the Tide...

tuco 02-16-2011 10:23pm

Just wow. some people are the sux.

NEVRL8T 02-16-2011 10:28pm

The place is called Toomers? :rofl:

Sorry about your tradition.

vetteman9368 02-16-2011 10:34pm

I'm a bama fan and that is just about as low down and despicable as you can get. I hope the Bama fans stand up against this assclown

jaxgator 02-17-2011 8:38am

So lame. What a POS. :rolleyes:

zsr22 02-17-2011 8:38am

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetteman9368 (Post 148444)
I'm a bama fan and that is just about as low down and despicable as you can get.

You really think being a bama fan is as low down and despicable as you can get? Come on, don't be so hard on yourself. :cheers: