The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   So this happened to me today (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119369)

SnikPlosskin 05-13-2019 9:50pm

So this happened to me today

I’m typing this from sitting on the toilet, peeing. I don’t usually sit. But right now, it hurts so damn bad I thought my knees might buckle. (Does he have VD? Did he hit his schlock with a hammer? Been eating light bulbs again?)

Nope. I had an X-ray today. Of my urerethra. And guess what? They use contrast dye. And guess how they put it in?

First some chick grabs my dick. In a clinical way. Not a good way. Then, she ties a long strip of gauze around the head to pull it straight. (I bet that gauze was big).

Then the fun starts. That lovely tattooed lady took a giant syringe with a plastic nozzle and jammed it up my dick. Then she shot dye under pressure up to my eyeballs.

That fluid apparently is like Draino. It feels like pissing razor blades now. And it lasts an hour after peeing.

This barbary is to measure the damage done by previous nurse Ratchet to prepare to......wait for it....

Have my urethra rebuilt. (Holy shit, now my knees gave out). Luckily not in the masterpiece of manhood itself, but way up in there, under the jewels. Which involves cutting and digging and robots. And some sort of contraption that pulls your balls out of the way up to your chin apparently. I understand it breaks blood vessels and feels like you’ve been kicked in the nads for six months.

But wait, there’s more. I get to have a catheter up my pork implement for thirty days. (That’s it, I’m out of this thread.) I thought I was going to off myself last time and it was only 9 days.

Hopefully by Wed. No more peeing razors. But we are just getting started.

Seriously. I’m terrified. Please say a prayer. It ain’t gonna kill me but it is absolutely brutal. It will take everything I’ve got to get through it.

You heard it here first. (Holy hell, man!)

(When will it happen?) Not sure when. In the next few months. Have to spread out chemo (which means I’ll be out of remission that just took six months to get back) because it delays healing.

If I don’t do it, one night I’ll be posting here and then won’t be able to pee at all. Then, my kidneys back up and fail. Then hospital, more brutality and hopefully I get out alive. Only to be right back to where I started.

No choice. And no lawyers will take it on because of the complexity of my situation. :sadangel:

On the upside, I’ve been made an honorary Marine. My buddy said I’ll have to “Marine up”. I said “I’m not a Marine you twit.” He said, “You are now.”

How was your day?

LilRedCorvette 05-13-2019 11:00pm

That just sucks out loud, sorry to hear it :( last coupla days been having pain in same area of my last kidney stone (left ureter all scarred) so I kind of understand what you're going through.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin (Post 1670179)
How was your day?

Although not as bad as yours, pretty shitty...got a summons for jury duty in the mail today, which ought to be great with the above mentioned problem. :spdchk: For self-employed people like myself with chronic health problems, the .gov simply does not care.

In the event my number gets called up, I heard that the lawyers hate opinionated people, so I'll just be myself and I should be home by noon. :seasix:

Mike Mercury 05-14-2019 7:22am

anything is better than death.

:cheers:

VetteBoy1979 05-14-2019 7:49am

Prayers dude. Don’t let them Vegas Jen you while you’re in there.

JetMechZ16 05-14-2019 7:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by VetteBoy1979 (Post 1670207)
Prayers dude. Don’t let them Vegas Jen you while you’re in there.

Sounds to me like Vegas Jen got out easy compared to this.:sadangel:

04 commemorative 05-14-2019 7:58am

:sadangel: good luck man

SnikPlosskin 05-14-2019 9:01am

Thanks all. I’ll live. Other people have. Then I’ll be able to pee like a young man!

I’m betting Jens was far worse.

Loco Vette 05-14-2019 9:39am

Geez that sux Pete. I am not ashamed to say you are a better man than I am to be able to go through all that.

mrvette 05-14-2019 12:24pm

I ASSume you been all through the various pee pills, so far they/it is enough to keep me peeing all day.....:shots::kimblair:

SnikPlosskin 05-14-2019 2:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loco Vette (Post 1670222)
Geez that sux Pete. I am not ashamed to say you are a better man than I am to be able to go through all that.

It takes no better man. I have no choice. You would do the same.

I’m so exhausted from pain. It’s starting to subside now. I think the pain dumps cortisol into your brain then runs it runs low on the hormone temporarily. Phew.

I’m going to sleep for a few hours. This episode will be over by tonight. Then it’s back to worrying about the real surgery.

What can you do really? Just endure. There will be a day when the pain can’t be remembered and the episode will seem like a dream. Time heals all.

That is the light in the tunnel.

69camfrk 05-14-2019 2:53pm

Damn man, are you certain that you are not in a prison camp in Vietnam? All I'm hearing so far are stories of torture. I hope that compared to everything else you've endured, maybe this won't be so bad in the long run. Hang in there brother!!:seasix:

Black94lt1 05-14-2019 4:05pm

Damn that sucks, I was cringing just reading it and I don’t have to live it. Prayers that it is the start of a good string coming your way

lspencer534 05-14-2019 7:22pm

Damn, Pete...what else can happen to you??? I thought a catheter was bad! Anywaym my prayers are with you.

snide 05-14-2019 7:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lspencer534 (Post 1670279)
Damn, Pete...what else can happen to you??? I thought a catheter was bad! Anywaym my prayers are with you.

*Peeeeeeeeeeeete.

SnikPlosskin 05-14-2019 8:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lspencer534 (Post 1670279)

The catheter thing caused all of this. It is crazy that it’s ON TOP of everything else. Good grief. :shots::shots::shots::shots::shots:

MrPeabody 05-14-2019 8:56pm

Damn, Pete, when you were learning to play the guitar did you make some kind of Robert Johnson/Crossroads deal with the Devil or something?

BADRACR1 05-14-2019 9:27pm

First off, I am sorry you are having to go through all this crap.:shots:

Second, as I was reading this I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering. After the week we have had I needed a good laugh. Thank you, sir! :seasix:

JRD77VET 05-14-2019 9:32pm

Prayers for a successful fix for you :angel:

Jeff

SnikPlosskin 05-15-2019 9:23pm

No more pain today. Now we see what the surgeon says.

bill_daniels 05-15-2019 9:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin (Post 1670450)
No more pain today. Now we see what the surgeon says.

Wait 'till you get the bill.

:leaving:

Seriously, glad you're feeling better and still with us.