The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Gold Star Widow Releases audio of Trump’s Call (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112890)

Mike Mercury 10-20-2017 11:13am

Gold Star Widow Releases audio of Trump’s Call

Gold Star Widow Releases Trump’s Call After Husband Was Killed In Afghanistan

Gold Star Widow Releases Trump's Call | The Daily Caller

Gold star widow Natasha De Alencar released the audio of a phone conversation she had with President Donald Trump in April about the death of her husband who was killed in Afghanistan.
“I am so sorry to hear about the whole situation. What a horrible thing, except that he’s an unbelievable hero,” Trump told her in the call about her husband Army Staff Sgt. Mark R. De Alencar, which The Washington Post released.

“Thank you. I really, really appreciated it,” she said. “I really do, sir.”

Trump also told the widow if she is ever in Washington D.C. that she is welcome in the Oval Office.

“If you’re around Washington, you come over and see me in the Oval Office,” he said. “You just come over and see me because you are just the kind of family … this is what we want.”

“Say hello to your children, and tell them your father he was a great hero that I respected,” Trump said. “Just tell them I said your father was a great hero.”

The phone call was released after White House Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly pushed back against Florida Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson’s criticism that Trump told a Gold Star widow “he knew what he signed up for.”

OddBall 10-20-2017 11:36am

Bless her.

John Kelly pretty much exposed congresswoman frederica wilson as nothing better than a turd with tits and a hat.

04 commemorative 10-20-2017 11:54am

I'm gonna say that she probably has very ugly tits too:leaving:
And where was she that she was able to eaves drop on the POTUS phone call :confused5:

99 pewtercoupe 10-20-2017 12:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04 commemorative (Post 1593308)
I'm gonna say that she probably has very ugly tits too:leaving:
And where was she that she was able to eaves drop on the POTUS phone call :confused5:

She claims that she was in a car with the widow and the call was on speakerphone. Based on this woman’s past actions re Trump I tend to not put much stock in her story

VatorMan 10-20-2017 12:18pm

Not that it makes a difference, but this isn't the "disputed" call. However, I'm pretty sure that call went similar.

Kerrmudgeon 10-20-2017 12:25pm

His narcissistic personality comes through even when trying to offer condolences to a grieving widow......he's more interested in HIS own agenda than her family . :slap:

DAB 10-20-2017 12:26pm

people can find any excuse to be offended.

"good morning"

"ah....i'm offended!!"

Trump meant well, but he cannot control how others think or feel. :DAB:

VatorMan 10-20-2017 12:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1593316)
His narcissistic personality comes through even when trying to offer condolences to a grieving widow......he's more interested in HIS own agenda than her family . :slap:

Please just shut the f uck up. Seriously.

Kerrmudgeon 10-20-2017 12:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 1593319)
Please just shut the f uck up. Seriously.

:rofl:.......:p

Bill 10-20-2017 12:40pm

Quote:

He didn't have to make the call. I mean, who would want to make such a call, if they did not have to? Trump, like past presidents, has to know that eventually he's going to make a call to the family of someone that hates him and it's going to be that much more uncomfortable.

Bill 10-20-2017 12:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1593317)
people can find any excuse to be offended.

"good morning"

"ah....i'm offended!!"

Trump meant well, but he cannot control how others think or feel. :DAB:

There is nothing Trump could say or do that the rodeo clown congresswoman would NOT have found offensive, but hey, the FL congresscritter is a rock star now, so there's that.

6spdC6 10-20-2017 12:46pm

Quote:

Oh go bad mouth some one from your own country like Trudeau, you do not have a dog in this USA fight!

Bill 10-20-2017 12:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6spdC6 (Post 1593326)
Oh go bad mouth some one from your own country like Trudeau, you do not have a dog in this USA fight!

In fairness to all sides, we feel free to comment on Canada's affairs, including their PM, so it would be hypocritical of American barners to refuse our Canadian members the same latitude.

lspencer534 10-20-2017 1:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1593327)
In fairness to all sides, we feel free to comment on Canada's affairs, including their PM, so it would be hypocritical of American barners to refuse our Canadian members the same latitude.

You're a Muslim....

Bill 10-20-2017 1:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lspencer534 (Post 1593331)
You're a Muslim....

Um, OK?

:confused5:

snide 10-20-2017 1:30pm

I'm amazed at all the garbage the Trump haters are spewing. :crazy:

Mike Mercury 10-20-2017 1:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lspencer534 (Post 1593331)
You're a Muslim....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQLNHMhUsAAQaK1.jpg:large

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/musli...e3e8f32e_1.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/b5/4b/c9/b...uslim-meme.jpg

6spdC6 10-20-2017 1:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1593327)

He tends to overdue it, there is enough bullshit going on in HIS OWN country to keep him occupied!

snide 10-20-2017 2:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1593336)

:funnier::funnier::funnier:

lspencer534 10-20-2017 2:48pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1593334)
Um, OK?

:confused5:

It's a joke.