The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   According to a new Fox News Poll (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117342)

Broken Wind 09-23-2018 8:10am

According to a new Fox News Poll

More people believe the accuser than Kavanaugh.

BASED ON WHAT?????

If this nomination gets derailed with nothing more than what we have right now, I am going to blow a ****ing forehead vein.

GentleBen 09-23-2018 8:26am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Wind (Post 1643857)
More people believe the accuser than Kavanaugh.

BASED ON WHAT?????

If this nomination gets derailed with nothing more than what we have right now, I am going to blow a ****ing forehead vein.

Based on the biased reporting of every news organization.

04 commemorative 09-23-2018 8:28am

1 Attachment(s)
It's just that (some) people will try to do anything to discredit President Trump in any way possible.
If he was able to crap out gold bars for people they would still find something wrong with what he is doing.......

Stangkiller 09-23-2018 8:42am

As much as I want to give the accuser the benefit of doubt, without a shred of evidence and 30yrs delay in reporting it, I just don’t see how it can count against the judge even if she is credible.

markids77 09-23-2018 8:46am

What chaps my ass is the way she's being treated. I cannot fathom the kid gloves thing? If this was a court date she would be instructed to arrive on Monday morning 8AM; fail to show and the charges get dismissed. If she is willing to tell her story either do it or stay home.

04 commemorative 09-23-2018 9:21am

On ABC News right now they are saying Ford gave 4 names of people that could show that she is telling the truth.....all four have said they were either not there,don't know him or have no recollection of that party :kimblair:

PortDawg 09-23-2018 10:58am

So much for justice including a presumption of innocence.

69camfrk 09-23-2018 11:02am

The whole damn thing reeks of a political hit job. All of it pure BS.....

Bill 09-23-2018 11:04am

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04 commemorative (Post 1643873)
On ABC News right now they are saying Ford gave 4 names of people that could show that she is telling the truth.....all four have said they were either not there,don't know him or have no recollection of that party :kimblair:

One of the four, a woman, is also the accuser's life long friend. Probably not after this, though. The friend obviously didn't want to commit perjury.

I really wish the FBI would investigate this, meaning, go through the accuser's e-mails and her now scrubbed social media accounts. From the little we actually know about her, she's a ***** hat wearing leftist who is in the 'resistance.'

We also know this woman who is deathly afraid of flying wanted to move to New Zealand, and actually did an internship in Hawaii. How did she get to Hawaii? How does she propose to get to NZ?

She scrubbed her social media accounts. That tells me there's information there that isn't good for her allegations. I hope all that comes out during the questioning, and I hope the Senate committee has that information. Kavanaugh has already been investigated 6 times by the FBI. She needs her own investigation. Hey, maybe it will prove to help her (it won't).

Brubie 09-23-2018 11:22am

1 Attachment(s)
Can’t believe the republicans are letting this get so far out of hand. They need to grow a set!

Bill 09-23-2018 12:16pm

https://i.redd.it/jt6neorjn0o11.png

Cybercowboy 09-23-2018 3:15pm

Fox News is and has always been controlled opposition. They are actually just part of the Uniparty mouthpieces, just a branch of the mockingbird media. Once you understand that our media is completely compromised on every single level, you'll actually begin to make sense of what is happening around us. Kavanaugh will be approved, this next week is going to be amazing to experience because the dems are going to go full retard.

carlton_fritz 09-23-2018 3:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1643910)
Fox News is and has always been controlled opposition. They are actually just part of the Uniparty mouthpieces, just a branch of the mockingbird media. Once you understand that our media is completely compromised on every single level, you'll actually begin to make sense of what is happening around us. Kavanaugh will be approved, this next week is going to be amazing to experience because the dems are going to go full retard.

Going to go...? Didn't they do that years ago?
:confused5:

Sea Six 09-23-2018 3:58pm

Quote:

Fox News is and has always been controlled opposition. They are actually just part of the Uniparty mouthpieces, just a branch of the mockingbird media. Once you understand that our media is completely compromised on every single level, you'll actually begin to make sense of what is happening around us.

Pretty good description.

Quote:

Kavanaugh will be approved, this next week is going to be amazing to experience because the dems are going to go full retard.
Indeed.

tjfontaine 09-23-2018 7:59pm

Apparently another one just came forward .... let's see where this all goes now ....

Loco Vette 09-23-2018 9:43pm

Quote:

because the dems are going to go full retard.

-er

Sea Six 09-24-2018 4:57am

https://i.imgur.com/gNUlF8k.jpg

Olustee bus 09-24-2018 6:10am

count on it

Rob 09-24-2018 8:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjfontaine (Post 1643942)
Apparently another one just came forward .... let's see where this all goes now ....

Quote:

In the course of calling former classmates to corroborate her claim that Brett Kavanaugh drunkenly exposed himself to her at a dorm party, Debra Ramirez told a number of them that she wasn’t entirely sure that Kavanaugh was responsible, the New York Times reported Sunday.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...posed-himself/

Cybercowboy 09-24-2018 8:20am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loco Vette (Post 1643963)
-er

The fullest of fulls. Fuller than ever before. So full.