The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   “Name a reason a woman might decide to be with a chubby [or fat] man.” (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123940)

Mike Mercury 10-28-2020 8:44am

“Name a reason a woman might decide to be with a chubby [or fat] man.”

https://thebodyisnotanapology.com/wp...34-600x403.png

https://www.themodernman.com/wp-cont...ke-fat-men.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013...58_634x723.jpg

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...de1a540c5.webp

Norm 10-28-2020 8:55am

Money, always money.....

Aerovette 10-28-2020 8:56am

Going to buy some lottery tickets. BRB

ratflinger 10-28-2020 8:57am

Yep, money. Too bad your johnson is the only part that doesn't bigger when you gain weight!

Bill 10-28-2020 9:32am

Hey ladies! I'm warm and cuddly, won't cheat, you'll look better, and you can love me!

Can't help you with the money thing, though. Hit me up!

dvarapala 10-28-2020 10:04am

Women like men who make them feel small. :yesnod:

j/k - it's all about the money.

mrvette 10-28-2020 12:54pm

First 5-6 minits he made his point, and from 2 ex wives, both pushing 6' tall and thin......and both wanting a divorce after 2 years for the first one and 9 years and two kids from the second one......

I married my wife here now.....I was 6'5" but have shrunk according to the Doc.....age 76 now.....and wife is 5'6"......so go figger.....20 years now....and we joke around like kids all the time.....:rofl::rofl::lol:

04 commemorative 10-28-2020 1:20pm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

mrvette 10-28-2020 1:25pm

What I can't figger is the reverse, just what attraction to ANY guy, is a 200+ lbs gal??.......talking about younger dating age groups now.....

some gal at 300 lbs.....gotta be kidding.....NFW......

dvarapala 10-28-2020 1:32pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1817186)
What I can't figger is the reverse, just what attraction to ANY guy, is a 200+ lbs gal??.......talking about younger dating age groups now.....

some gal at 300 lbs.....gotta be kidding.....NFW......

There are all kinds of strange fetishes out there. Some guys like their balls stomped on. Some guys like pegging. And some guys like to feet a fat woman and make her even fatter. :shrug:

Anjdog2003 10-28-2020 3:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 1817090)

Ok, lets watch 19 minutes of this. :kick:

dvarapala 10-28-2020 3:46pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 1817241)
Ok, lets watch 19 minutes of this. :kick:

For you ADD-addled ****s who were raised on Sesame Street you can get the gist of the video within the first 60 seconds. :toetap:

z06psi 10-28-2020 3:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 1817189)
There are all kinds of strange fetishes out there. Some guys like their balls stomped on. Some guys like pegging. And some guys like to feet a fat woman and make her even fatter. :shrug:

*feed

z06psi 10-28-2020 3:49pm

Quote:

Isn't Karen about the same size as Thomas? :leaving:

Murray 10-28-2020 3:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1817255)
Isn't Karen about the same size as Thomas? :leaving:

His tits are bigger :yesnod:

z06psi 10-28-2020 4:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murray (Post 1817256)
His tits are bigger :yesnod:

:syf::funnier:

Sea Six 10-28-2020 4:15pm

Quote:

He's right about women wanting a man who is superior to her in as many ways possible, which makes sense because when you look at it like that, he brings success/money/physical strength/mental ability to see and prevent someone from taking advantage/ etc/etc/etc.

He puts in in the (politically incorrect but accurate) perspective of her man... which restates it as "she wants to be inferior to her man in as many ways as possible" ... which makes it seem like she's got inferiority issues.

Whatever.

Video makes some really good points.

ZipZap 10-28-2020 4:20pm

1 Attachment(s)
:shots:

snide 10-28-2020 6:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 1817189)

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1817252)
*feed

Maybe Phred and/or his fat wife have a foot fetish? :shrug:

Dan Dlabay 10-28-2020 6:35pm

I remember back in the day I met a guy who was with a old women who we thought might be his mother. Then he told us it was his wife. So one of the guys asked him what he sees in her and he 10 million dollars. He was driving a new vette.:cert: