The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Celebs Reaction To Trump Victory (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102797)

Iron Chef 11-09-2016 1:58pm

Celebs Reaction To Trump Victory

As if you didn't already have enough of the whiners. Here's a story about how celebrities are handling their latest crisis: Not getting their way. And acting as they always do...like a group of spoiled children. Read the tweets from the various paragons who chose to talk about how their lives are ending.

One tweet struck me in particular: British "pop star" Lily Allen. Not even an American citizen with a net worth of around $20 million dollars:

Quote:

"Listening to my babies singing away to each other on the baby monitor, the world is a darker place than the one they went to sleep in. Sad"
We feel so very bad for you and your babies, Lily. Please do keep us posted as to their continued suffering during your next vacation to the French Riviera (or wherever the fvck it is you multimillionaire Brits go to soothe your aching consciences). Somehow I think posing near naked in some British tabloid will cause your children more angst that the election of a President in a country you don't even live in. :spdchk:

Oh...and the next time you need your asses bailed out in a war, or some Muslim zealot sets off a bomb in your country, please make sure America has been taken off your speed-dial.

If you want a laugh, read the tweets:

Celebrities react to 2016 voting results - CNN.com

Cybercowboy 11-09-2016 2:06pm

So much gold there, it will take awhile to mine it all. :lol:

Chuck A 11-09-2016 2:07pm

if they do not like the new President ,THEY can just GTFO
Very true, indeed

OddBall 11-09-2016 2:11pm

I actually enjoy their lamenting. I've had to bite my lip and stomach their crap for the past eight years.

And the fact that they are so full of themselves, makes their lamenting so much sweeter.

FasterTraffic 11-09-2016 2:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1514606)
I actually enjoy their lamenting. I've had to bite my lip and stomach their crap for the past eight years.

:iagree:

I am particularly amused by the "what do we tell the children" bull s**t. Trump "is a misogynst and racist" and that's bad... but no mention whatsoever that their candidate is everything that you think of when someone says "corrupt politician." Apparently, if Hillary were elected, they planned to tell the kids that, "she's a woman and a Democrat so it's OK that Hillary is corrupt, used government office for personal gain, attacked the reputations of women who accused her husband of harassment, violated policies regarding handling of classified information in order to keep Clinton Foundation money laundering hidden..." and on and on.

Craig 11-09-2016 2:18pm

I've never heard of most of them (and most of them have probably never heard of me).

Aerovette 11-09-2016 2:33pm

I started reading but I was shaking my head so much I was getting a bit dizzy and I don't have high blood pressure, but if I continued I would have.

What a massive collection of idiocy. It is almost too much to be believed.

I am disappointed in that there are people I actually enjoy watching or listening to. I had no idea they were mentally challenged. I should have known I suppose.

DAB 11-09-2016 2:39pm

stick with Cyber, he nailed it.

Iron Chef 11-09-2016 2:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by FasterTraffic (Post 1514608)
I am particularly amused by the "what do we tell the children" bull s**t. Trump "is a misogynst and racist" and that's bad... but no mention whatsoever that their candidate is everything that you think of when someone says "corrupt politician." Apparently, if Hillary were elected, they planned to tell the kids that, "she's a woman and a Democrat so it's OK that Hillary is corrupt, used government office for personal gain, attacked the reputations of women who accused her husband of harassment, violated policies regarding handling of classified information in order to keep Clinton Foundation money laundering hidden..." and on and on.

What I'm wondering is what they'll tell their children when they ask why their beloved Bill Clinton defiled the office of the President by porking Monica Lewinsky and then lying about it. And then Hillary stayed with the idiotic slimeball.

I guess their babies will take all that in stride. :spdchk:

Aerovette 11-09-2016 2:54pm

My personal list of people that can suck it...

Cher
Amy Schumer
Sarah Silverman
Rosie O'Donnell
All of The View except that one chick
Seth Meyers
Robert Dinero
Anyone at CNN
The Clintons
The Obamas
Rubio
Jeb
Cruz
Ryan
Kasich
and Fallon (about 70-80% of the time)

I'm sure the list will grow but these represent the PDG. Primary Douche Group.

snide 11-09-2016 2:56pm

Dafuque did I just read?

Aerovette 11-09-2016 2:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1514625)
Dafuque did I just read?

The Sandy Vagina Chronicles

Dan Dlabay 11-09-2016 3:14pm

If they don't like the results then leave.:cert:

oyealiz 11-09-2016 3:14pm

I guess concerts as campaign events didn't work so well.

Yep, they hate not getting their way!

boracayjohnny 11-09-2016 3:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by oyealiz (Post 1514637)
I guess concerts as campaign events didn't work so well.

Yep, they hate not getting their way!

And that's really getting to their mentality. "I can't have my way...wahhh, the world is ending."

Shutup, you spoiled brats. If this makes you crumble then you live a very sheltered life.

FasterTraffic 11-09-2016 6:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Chef (Post 1514621)
What I'm wondering is what they'll tell their children when they ask why their beloved Bill Clinton defiled the office of the President by porking Monica Lewinsky and then lying about it. And then Hillary stayed with the idiotic slimeball.

I guess their babies will take all that in stride. :spdchk:

No kidding.

Trump talked about being a billionaire making beautiful women act differently around him. In other news, the sky is f**king blue. Bill "El Cubano" Clinton didn't seem to have any qualms about using his title for ass, and had several scandals. They want to put Bill back in the White House after all that? WTF. I mean, seriously. WTF.

Chuck A 11-09-2016 6:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1514623)
My personal list of people that can suck it...

Cher
Amy Schumer
Sarah Silverman
Rosie O'Donnell
All of The View except that one chick
Seth Meyers
Robert Dinero
Anyone at CNN
The Clintons
The Obamas
Rubio
Jeb
Cruz
Ryan
Kasich
and Fallon (about 70-80% of the time)

I'm sure the list will grow but these represent the PDG. Primary Douche Group.

out of all of them the one actor that upsets me the most is robert deniro, i just dont understand why he went that way, very not understanding, indeed

FasterTraffic 11-09-2016 6:21pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck A (Post 1514686)
out of all of them the one actor that upsets me the most is robert deniro, i just dont understand why he went that way, very not understanding, indeed

Because New York City.