The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Does this section even have a pulse anymore? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78090)

99 pewtercoupe 02-11-2015 9:49pm

Does this section even have a pulse anymore?

:island14:

MrPeabody 02-11-2015 10:05pm

I'm here. I check this section several time a day.:yesnod:

Aerovette 02-11-2015 11:50pm

I'm on here enough to get fired. :D

DukeAllen 02-12-2015 12:10am

I'm here for a good laugh.

Fasglas 02-12-2015 8:04am

Haven't been here in a long time. Just got kidnapped by an OT thread I responded to. Seems it was moved when I posted.

Not much to see here, as usual...

6spdC6 02-12-2015 8:19am

Many of the posters on this forum do not have the balls to post things here instead they try to get away with posting things in OT that really belongs in PRC becaus they do not like answers they might get here.

See the same bullshit on other forums also.

LATB 02-12-2015 8:25am

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6spdC6 (Post 1315127)
Many of the posters on this forum do not have the balls to post things here instead they try to get away with posting things in OT that really belongs in PRC becaus they do not like answers they might get here.

I can't agree with this ^

Folks post in OT because they know PRC is where threads go to die.

6spdC6 02-12-2015 8:31am

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 1315130)

:confused5:

Many times I have seen OT posters complain that their prose got transfered to the radicals in PRC and they do not like the answers they get.

We can agree to disagree!

Bill 02-12-2015 10:32am

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 1315130)

:iagree:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9Q0TxGeFAo...tumbleweed.jpg

Sea Six 02-12-2015 4:07pm

Quote:

Many of the posters on this forum do not have the balls to post things here

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

:thumbs:

VITE1 02-12-2015 4:10pm

:waiting:

LATB 02-12-2015 5:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6spdC6 (Post 1315133)
:confused5:

Many times I have seen OT posters complain that their prose got transfered to the radicals in PRC and they do not like the answers they get.

We can agree to disagree!

no disrespect...but,

I have 20 thousand more posts here than you. and that includes a two year bannage. :Jeff '79: I believe I know the pulse of this place pretty well :seasix: :cert:

Norm 02-12-2015 5:53pm

Quote:

Yup, pretty much, same ol' shit.

DukeAllen 02-12-2015 7:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 1315316)

:withstupid: Obama sucks.

6spdC6 02-13-2015 9:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 1315316)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 1315368)
no disrespect...but,

I have 20 thousand more posts here than you. and that includes a two year bannage. :Jeff '79: I believe I know the pulse of this place pretty well :seasix: :cert:

Looks like I struck a nerve.:lol:

As far as your post count I have a life that does not include spending that much time on a computer doing posting of nonsense.:sadangel: + this forum does not get near the traffic of other forums I show up on. I hit a couple gun forums that are quite interesting and fast moving when I have the time!

Much of my computer time is tracking the stock market and making some money. When I have a few spare minuets I will post here!(or be working outside on my property or shooting on my home range!)

DukeAllen 02-13-2015 10:12am

Woo aren't you special. Why do you bother with us no lifes?

LATB 02-13-2015 5:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6spdC6 (Post 1315675)
Looks like I struck a nerve.:lol:

As far as your post count I have a life that does not include spending that much time on a computer doing posting of nonsense.:sadangel: + this forum does not get near the traffic of other forums I show up on. I hit a couple gun forums that are quite interesting and fast moving when I have the time!

Much of my computer time is tracking the stock market and making some money. When I have a few spare minuets I will post here!(or be working outside on my property or shooting on my home range!)

the point of my post <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- // ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ + one :D ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> your reply :Jeff '79: