The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   [Bibles & Guns] What's wrong with this picture ? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4573)

Exotix 12-29-2010 8:39pm

[Bibles & Guns] What's wrong with this picture ?

http://i51.tinypic.com/fcva8.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ivr52.jpg

Z06PDQ 12-29-2010 8:46pm

I'd like to empty my .41 S&W cal. Berreta 96D with full military magazines & laser grips into that mofo back glass. :lol:

mrvette 12-29-2010 9:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06PDQ (Post 55839)
I'd like to empty my .41 S&W cal. Berreta 96D with full military magazines & laser grips into that mofo back glass. :lol:

Which is PRECISELY why I never put anything political or anything at ALL on any of my vehicles....nothing....

Liberals somehow feel with all their emotions they have the right to censor speech even through destruction of property.....

they are narcissistic, know better, infallible, smug, etc.....

:above::above:

Exotix 12-29-2010 9:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 55846)
Which is PRECISELY why I never put anything political or anything at ALL on any of my vehicles....nothing....

Liberals somehow feel with all their emotions they have the right to censor speech even through destruction of property.....

I'd like to see this dude drive this Guns & Bible car onto a GM, Chrysler, Ford plant parking lot ...

http://i54.tinypic.com/119qgcg.gif

Z06PDQ 12-29-2010 9:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 55846)

I thought you guys said we are mamby pamby puzzies afraid of our own shadows? :D I am a bowhunter.on one of the bowhunting sites I belong to there was a thread where a PETA guy was giving one of our members hell for having a TexasBowHunters sticker on his truck. he was shooting him the finger & screaming & cursing. methinks you need to review what Libs really are. I don't think you have a ****ing clue. :seeya:

mrvette 12-29-2010 10:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06PDQ (Post 55855)
I thought you guys said we are mamby pamby puzzies afraid of our own shadows? :D I am a bowhunter.on one of the bowhunting sites I belong to there was a thread where a PETA guy was giving one of our members hell for having a TexasBowHunters sticker on his truck. he was shooting him the finger & screaming & cursing. methinks you need to review what Libs really are. I don't think you have a ****ing clue. :seeya:

OK so you are letting your family background drag you down into the do mo crap camp, that's life, shame to be so limited....

but the true liberal weenie makes you look like Nixon, I suppose...a RINO....you know....

:above::beat:

Oh BTW, one of the stepsons here just bagged his first deer, and the other one rubbed the liver in his face just a few weeks ago....small Florida deer, not the white tails up north size at all...but taste just as good.....I"m a varmint hunter from decades ago...slamming ground hogs on a horse farm...in Maryland/W. Va.....tough little bastards especially on Sid's place....been a while....

Z06PDQ 12-29-2010 10:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 55859)
OK so you are letting your family background drag you down into the do mo crap camp, that's life, shame to be so limited....

but the true liberal weenie makes you look like Nixon, I suppose...a RINO....you know....

:above::beat:

Oh BTW, one of the stepsons here just bagged his first deer, and the other one rubbed the liver in his face just a few weeks ago....small Florida deer, not the white tails up north size at all...but taste just as good.....I"m a varmint hunter from decades ago...slamming ground hogs on a horse farm...in Maryland/W. Va.....tough little bastards especially on Sid's place....been a while....

we may have to call in a PRC member to translate the first part of your post. :D tell your stepson congrats on his first deer. :cheers:

mrvette 12-29-2010 10:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06PDQ (Post 55862)
we may have to call in a PRC member to translate the first part of your post. :D tell your stepson congrats on his first deer. :cheers:

You not really as uber liberal as you like to make out to be,

or you wouldn't own a gun much less hunt/fish.....so you make maybe a RINO type liberal, like Nixon....

:kick:

Z06PDQ 12-30-2010 12:21am

Nixon pissed me off when he made me drive 55 & froze my wages. hell, Watergate was just what everyone in Washington had been doing for decades. he just got caught at it. :seeya:

mrvette 12-30-2010 1:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06PDQ (Post 55871)
Nixon pissed me off when he made me drive 55 & froze my wages. hell, Watergate was just what everyone in Washington had been doing for decades. he just got caught at it. :seeya:

Watergate is a who in hell gives a damn....except we got Carter in there, and so an UBER progressive that really snuck in the CRA crap that burdens us to this day....that's the reason banks don't lend money anymore....

the 60's ruined this nation from SO many aspects it's pathetic, and the PROGRESSIVES are to blame....

about the only guy who wasn't a progressive was Reagan, the rest were/ARE only NOW it's really obvious what's at stake....

:o_o::leaving:

ChasC5 12-30-2010 11:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exotix (Post 55837)

God Bless America; and his Hyundai. :lolsmile: :rofl:

Defib1961 12-31-2010 2:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exotix (Post 55837)

A "Texas Born Texas Proud" window sticker and a Georgia Disabled Vet license plate? That is what's wrong.