The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   ☼☀☼☀☼☀ The days are getting longer bar & grill ☀☼☀☼☀☼ (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61369)

snide 01-08-2014 12:34pm

☼☀☼☀☼☀ The days are getting longer bar & grill ☀☼☀☼☀☼
 
Same rules apply.

Post 'em if you get 'em.

:cheers:

Sea Six 01-08-2014 12:35pm

Second in!

DAB 01-08-2014 12:35pm

:hide:

Superstreet 01-08-2014 12:38pm

Quote:

DAB:Bars are great!


:leaving:

Chuck A 01-08-2014 01:11pm

getting hammered, the wife wanted to buy me a rolex watch, told her rather have my pulsar all it needs is a new battery, yea life is good, feeling great

snide 01-08-2014 01:14pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck A (Post 1102215)
getting hammered, the wife wanted to buy me a rolex watch, told her rather have my pulsar all it needs is a new battery, yea life is good, feeling great

How are the fingers working?

DAB 01-08-2014 01:21pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck A (Post 1102215)
getting hammered, the wife wanted to buy me a rolex watch, told her rather have my pulsar all it needs is a new battery, yea life is good, feeling great

does she want to buy me a Rolex? :leaving:

likewise, you doing better?

Chuck A 01-08-2014 01:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1102218)
How are the fingers working?

not much, but my mind is ok, it is what it is, is the motto:seasix:

Chuck A 01-08-2014 01:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1102224)
does she want to buy me a Rolex? :leaving:

likewise, you doing better?

we are practically the same age, but i guess i am more handsome, sorry:lol::lol:
:rofl:

snide 01-08-2014 01:28pm

:funnier:

DAB 01-08-2014 01:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck A (Post 1102230)
we are practically the same age, but i guess i am more handsome, sorry:lol::lol:
:rofl:

well, then, i guess you win. :issues::issues:

Kerrmudgeon 01-08-2014 01:33pm

If anyone else tells me to "chill out" I won't be responsible for my actions. :issues:

Gettin real tired of this polar experience. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/freddo2.gif

snide 01-08-2014 01:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1102236)
If anyone else tells me to "chill out" I won't be responsible for my actions. :issues:

Gettin real tired of this polar experience. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/freddo2.gif

http://images.corvetteforum.com/imag.../chillpill.gif

sasnglass77 01-08-2014 01:39pm

Afternoon everyone!

Can I get a glass of water on the rocks?? :D

DAB 01-08-2014 01:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasnglass77 (Post 1102239)
Afternoon everyone!

Can I get a glass of water on the rocks?? :D

rocks and ice are free, thawed water....that'll cost you.

dwjz06 01-08-2014 01:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superstreet (Post 1102192)
:leaving:

great start! Digging out for the 3rd time.

Sup,slacker? :D:seasix: Sup sir? I only had to dig out once so far:dance:

Been taking a pounding in the temp department though several days I have gotten up to work and it is 5 or below.:sadangel: That sucks:kick:

Hope you all are well.:seasix::cert:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasnglass77 (Post 1102239)
Afternoon everyone!

Can I get a glass of water on the rocks?? :D

Hiya Ms. Laurie:kimblair:

snide 01-08-2014 01:48pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1102240)
rocks and ice are free, thawed water....that'll cost you.

What process is used to thaw water? :bigears:

sasnglass77 01-08-2014 01:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1102247)
great start! Digging out for the 3rd time.

Sup,slacker? :D:seasix: Sup sir? I only had to dig out once so far:dance:

Been taking a pounding in the temp department though several days I have gotten up to work and it is 5 or below.:sadangel: That sucks:kick:

Hope you all are well.:seasix::cert:

Hiya Ms. Laurie:kimblair:

Hiya Don!

How was your holidays?

Kerrmudgeon 01-08-2014 01:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1102237)

:slap: ...... oh,..... and Hi Laurie!:kimblair:



I think I'll make this thread into the gramatically/spellifically WRONG ON PURPOSE, bold where not needed, example of run on garbledygook worstest in history, so Snidely can get lots of practice correckting it. :roll:
:thumbs:

DAB 01-08-2014 02:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1102255)
:slap: ...... oh,..... and Hi Laurie!:kimblair:



I think I'll make this thread into the gramatically/spellifically WRONG ON PURPOSE, bold where not needed, example of run on garbledygook worstest in history, so Snidely can get lots of practice correckting it. :roll:
:thumbs:

i'm working on violating the laws of physics. :hurray:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30pm.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - 2019 The Vette Barn