The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   [Video] Lunatics screaming "alahu snack bar" at White House. (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134737)

Slo Yelo C5 11-05-2023 2:26pm

[Video] Lunatics screaming "alahu snack bar" at White House.

This is insanity.

We now have lunatics screaming "alahu snack bar" at the White House.

We then have lunatics desecrating Statues of America's most important leaders (Benjamin Franklin). This is disgusting.

When are the adults going to restore law and order here? Why hasn't the National Guard been mobilized for an insurrection?!

Onebadcad 11-05-2023 2:29pm

Snack bars are serious business,,,

Onebadcad 11-05-2023 2:30pm

I did not watch the news yesterday, how many were arrested??

Slo Yelo C5 11-05-2023 2:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2164387)
I did not watch the news yesterday, how many were arrested??

The news isn't covering this. They are trying not to spread the rampant Islamo-phobia even further.

With that said, a conservative news outlet said...1 person. 1.

Onebadcad 11-05-2023 2:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slo Yelo C5 (Post 2164389)
The news isn't covering this. They are trying not to spread the rampant Islamo-phobia even further.

With that said, a conservative news outlet said...1 person. 1.

Par for the course,,,

Bill 11-05-2023 2:38pm

Wait. "Where were all the American patriots and MAGA supporters?" They aren't going to go anywhere NEAR D.C., genius! Look what happened the last time they assembled. They're being hunted down and persecuted, many are held as political prisoners without the opportunity for bail or even a fixed show trial.

Why do you expect any pro-America patriots to go defend statues or the White House from Muslim terrorists and their supporters? The terrorists will be protected and the pro-America patriots will be persecuted.

Object lesson achieved. Heritage Americans aren't safe in their own Capitol.

Vandelay Industries 11-05-2023 2:40pm

* Aolha snackbar :spdchk:

Vandelay Industries 11-05-2023 2:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 2164395)
* Aolha snackbar :spdchk:

**Aloha :spdchk::spdchk:

Slo Yelo C5 11-05-2023 2:46pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 2164396)
**Aloha :spdchk::spdchk:

At the rate we're going, sharia law will replace constitutional law within 25 years. I cannot believe what I'm seeing.

I remember 9/11 like it was yesterday morning, even though I was still in high school. I remember driving down Roosevelt Blvd in Philly 2 days after 9/11 and there was a "We will never forget" rally in front of the Nabisco factory. There were at least 1,000 people screaming, waving American flags... saying "we won't forget. We will never surrender".

And now, just over 20 years later, we have gone from "we will never forget" rallys all around the country to lunatics screaming about aloha snack bars anywhere and everywhere.

This is beyond sickening.

LATB 11-05-2023 3:24pm

Kill them all. Send a message. Hang their rotting corpses on the White House fence as reminder.

Vandelay Industries 11-05-2023 3:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slo Yelo C5 (Post 2164401)
At the rate we're going, sharia law will replace constitutional law within 25 years. I cannot believe what I'm seeing.

I remember 9/11 like it was yesterday morning, even though I was still in high school. I remember driving down Roosevelt Blvd in Philly 2 days after 9/11 and there was a "We will never forget" rally in front of the Nabisco factory. There were at least 1,000 people screaming, waving American flags... saying "we won't forget. We will never surrender".

And now, just over 20 years later, we have gone from "we will never forget" rallys all around the country to lunatics screaming about aloha snack bars anywhere and everywhere.

This is beyond sickening.

By 2008, most people forgot.

Slo Yelo C5 11-05-2023 5:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 2164417)
By 2008, most people forgot.

Disgusting.

9/11 should be a day all Americans should think about for the rest of their lives.

9/11 and D-Day should be remembered just like the 4th of July.

But no...we celebrate "Juneteenth" instead of 9/11 and D-Day.

Appalling.

Unsuspicious 11-05-2023 6:23pm

Using protected free speech to hate on the country that gives you free speech lol

Bill 11-05-2023 7:05pm

The left's idealized version of America:

https://media.patriots.win/post/SdesM98SVuu3.jpeg

slewfoot 11-05-2023 7:18pm

Black Friday (Dindu Nuffin Day) should be really good this year

Moond0ggie 11-05-2023 7:33pm

Look how many were paid to travel there....who ever paid them should be prosecuted for treason.
Play the timelapse video to see all the 300,000 protesters flow in...
Look at all the pre-manufactured signs that were provided for the protesters .
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F-JiDNwa...jpg&name=small

Broken Wind 11-06-2023 6:02am

I love when targets self identify. It reduced collateral damage.

Frankie the Fink 11-06-2023 7:07am

And Hamas supporters invaded the Capitol building two weeks back.
Where is the FBI/DOJ and legions of investigators tracking these peoples' cell phones, doing facial recognition, preparing warrants and the like....oh - that only happens to conservatives...